Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
A&M Boy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
A&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A&M Boy
Agency Motorsports

Pretty simple here. Yesterday I ordered an s14 walbro fuel pump with overnight shipping. I never had any previous experience with them or "overnight" shipping, especially from Florida to Texas. Needless to say I had a package this afternoon and a new fuel pump in my car tonight. Agency Motorsports you pratice what you preach!!! Thanks.

-trevor
Old 02-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I shopped around before I bought my wheels from them. Not even the "local" guys could beat their price. Thanks fellas.
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
doogstein
Zilvia Member

doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
AgencyMotorsports

Highly recommended. Great prices and fast shipping. My buddy ordered a fuel pump and exhaust from him at an unbelieveable price and got em within a couple days. Gracias Eddie much appreciated. This is Smiles Im doing this for Grant.
doogstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bought some rims from eddie/agency. good guy, made sure everything was taken care of and that i was a happy customer. would do business with again!
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:23 AM   #5
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
Sorry to bring this thread back but I like many other people on here, I put down a deposit for some custom colored radiator hoses from Angency Motorsports. Some how their group buy thread was taken down...don't know why but it was. Then I e-mail them to find out the status with, all my info on my order. Then they stop replying and then I check their website and its gone. If someone knows them personally, can someone please tell me how I can contact them or something. I worked in the aftermarket auto industry and I know lead times change but at least e-mail your customers back.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
Quick240

Quick240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm wondering the exact same thing. I too put down a deposit and haven't heard anything else since. The two threads about this GB were both locked with no explanation (that I've seen anyway).

Anyone know anything??

Surprised there's not more chatter about this already. If there is, point me to that thread please.

Here's links to the original threads:
http://zilvia.net/f/engine/263770-gb...t-39-00-a.html
http://zilvia.net/f/engine/263614-si...r-options.html
Quick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
I was part of the GB as well. After a lot of im'ing back & forth (over the course of 3-4 weeks), I finally got my deposit back. They were never available on the phone when I call, but that's due to them being on the east coast & I'm usually calling later in the afternoon when I have time.

have you tried im'ing or calling their shop? Eddie or someone else @ the shop is usually on the AIM they have listed here on Zilvia.

I know a lot of people like them (hence me placing a deposit on the GB) and they are probably a good shop, but it's really hard to recommend a shop when they are not very proactive about updating and taking care of their customers. It wasted a lot of my time just getting any bit of information at all.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
doogstein
Zilvia Member

Eddie is a buddy of mine here in South FL i havent talked to him in a lil more than a month ill call some people and see whats goin on for you guys. Eddie is all about customer service so for somethin like this to happen somethin has got to be messed up. gimme a day or 2 and ill see if i can get an answer for you guys at least.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #9
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i think posting this here, will give some attention... i sent agency motorsports a downpayment for the colored hose group buy... it's been close to two months and i haven't got any info or anything... i sent two pms, and a email toward agency and still no answer...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
tinys s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
tinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yep i oreded sr radiator hoses from agency 2 months ago and hav heard nothing and the hoses were never sent. They never answer phone calls or reply to email pms n IMs. what a waste of my time and money
tinys s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
They did the same to me except I ordered 2 of them. So a really big waste, but why doesn't the the forums do something since they are a sponsor.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #12
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
Thanks guys for bumppin this! I'm glad I posted this. I hope that we get things squared away. "DOOGSTEIN" thanks for trying to help us all out, we all appreciate it. lets us know what u find out.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #13
tinys s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
tinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
......plz do
tinys s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #14
doogstein
Zilvia Member

There you go guys I did what i can for you hope everyone is satisfied.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #15
nissansrbetter16
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
nissansrbetter16 is making a name for him/her selfnissansrbetter16 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I just ordered a set of P45r's from them, great service, sent Eddie a pm's he always replied within the hour, wheels showed up right on time, I am very very happy with the service and plan to do business with them again.
nissansrbetter16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #16
CONES
Leaky Injector

CONES is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CONES
I just bought a cat-back, fuel pump and a wheel from Agency. GREAT prices, fast shipping and good communication. highly recommended seller and I will be doing business again in the future.

THANKS
CONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #17
2ndcar
Leaky Injector

2ndcar is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a KADE flywheel from them almost a year ago and when i went to install it, it was the wrong one. I pm'd Eddie and he sent me a UPS tag to ship it back. We went back and forth on how to solve the issue, and after 6 weeks I decided I just wanted my money back because he wouldn't follow through with anything. I have been fighting to get my money back for about 4 months.

Eddie promises up and down that he'll get the money to me, but he never follows through. I warn anyone that buys from them to know what they are getting before they send money. I bought a clutch and rims from them and those were great. Just don't expect them to give back money as fast as you give it to them.
2ndcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:28 AM   #18
bukkowben
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
bukkowben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ordered a front mount intercooloer kit from Eddie. Great pricing, fast shipping and superb service!!!
bukkowben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #19
GroundHog

GroundHog is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 for agency, very legit people
GroundHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #20
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Agency Motorsports

So i ordered a set of wheels over a month ago from them, was told it was 1 week shipping, still weeks later i havnt seen them in the mail and they wont respond to any e-mails that i send them. I'm about to reverse payment but has anyone else had problems with them?
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #21
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jspecdirect.com

If you talking about JSpecdirect/Agency power I've deal with them/him on two occasions. First ,like you I ordered a waterneck adapter got a notice it was shipped but without a tracking number. I though it was odd but I waited 2 weeks before I emailed and ended up calling. First off the guy alternates between a hotmail and a yahoo E-mail account, which I learned after calling. (Flag 1) When I finally contacted him via phone I learned the part never got shipped. When I asked where was the disconnect I got a "I don't know" answer with I don't give a sh&t vibe. (Flag 2) Now I know stuff happens but IMO if you run a buisness you should find out why mistakes happen so it doesn't become a trend. He did refund shipping. I got my part as advertised. The waterneck fits an S14 but you need to make a different spacer and with the adapters I brought was a tight fit. If I had to do it again I'd cut my hoses and add a coupler like the Stance/DIF models. He even told me he never test fitted it on an S14.(Flag 3) The second occasion I was looking for a part on E-bay, I found it under a seller named Jap recycling. I emailed the seller cause the ad looked shady. As typing this I still didn't get a reply, so some research led back to Jspecdirect/Agency Motorsports. Since this is a hard part to get I decided to ask anyway. I called the company and the same guy answered. I asked him about the auction he confirmed it was his and I asked if he actually had the part in hand and the condition. He had no clue, and it turned out he never had the part. Now again, I asked how can you post something on EBay you don't have or know nothing about? I got the same " I don't know" verbal with the I don't give a damn vibe. He removed the ad after I asked and it disappeared while I was on the phone.

These are my dealings with him, Im not saying he is a bad guy, you the reader be the judge. But after reading this if you get the same vibe them obvious its not me. To be honest don't think he is out to screw anyone he is just probably overwhelmed and needs some organization,manpower & manangement. But when I send my money I expect what I paided for in a reasonable time. And if something goes wrong just let me know before I let you know. FRSport and Phase2 do a good job on keeping their customers informed so it's not hard. E is a Zilvia member by the way but I forgot his SN. If its not the same guy mods delete the post or I can make a new thread for the company.

Last edited by MADE; 08-27-2010 at 06:23 PM..
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #22
VQMaxFan
Zilvia Junkie

VQMaxFan is on a distinguished road
Did anyone ever get the parts promised to them by coming up with ideas?

I posted in their thread about coming up with new part ideas to be made in a C&C mill about the water neck with 2 1/8 npt ports. They never told me anything, then made a thread about the item. I sent them a pm asking what is up, they reply asking for my address and whatnot. I sent them my address and never heard anything back. Just thought I would share.

The thread http://zilvia.net/f/chat/287358-what...nt-made-2.html

Post #88
VQMaxFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #23
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
So here i am a week down the road, NOONE will answer the phone there... They Wont respond back to any e-mails... what can i do?... i dont care to spend 800 bucks, and never see a product from them.

Or how can i get ahold of them?... super shady company
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #24
Touge Whore
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I ordered the Tein Tie Rod Combo last Monday (1.17.11) and it specified it "Usually Ships Next Business Day." So, I wait until this Monday (1.24.11) to contact Agency Motorsports to see if there was any status update or tracking number. I get a hold of somebody there and he told me it had been shipped and will be updated around 3-4pmEST, and to call back around 12-1pmPST. I do this and no answer. I call back again, and no answer. I then emailed the address they have, and I have yet to get a a response after 2 more days. I sent a second email today to hopefully get an update. You have to love the "collect call" style of an assistant that allows them to know who is calling and can screen. All would be fine if I just got an update about the status because I still don't have any confirmation of shipping.

*UPDATE*

Received the confirmation from the YahooStore on Friday (1.28.11) that stated it would arrive on Monday (1.31.11). Said it was shipped out on 1.25.11 and that it would be arriving via UPS. The shipping time frame was fine, but that was some of the worst communication I've ever encountered. I received the package yesterday 1.31.11.

Last edited by Touge Whore; 02-01-2011 at 11:35 AM..
Touge Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:57 PM   #25
goldfinger

goldfinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Whore View Post
I ordered the Tein Tie Rod Combo last Monday (1.17.11) and it specified it "Usually Ships Next Business Day." So, I wait until this Monday (1.24.11) to contact Agency Motorsports to see if there was any status update or tracking number. I get a hold of somebody there and he told me it had been shipped and will be updated around 3-4pmEST, and to call back around 12-1pmPST. I do this and no answer. I call back again, and no answer. I then emailed the address they have, and I have yet to get a a response after 2 more days. I sent a second email today to hopefully get an update. You have to love the "collect call" style of an assistant that allows them to know who is calling and can screen. All would be fine if I just got an update about the status because I still don't have any confirmation of shipping.

man i had the same problem i ordered mine on the 15th and they toke the payment out on the 16th and i call almost evey day and i have only talked to 2 people one time each this is BS

*UPDATE*

Received the confirmation from the YahooStore on Friday (1.28.11) that stated it would arrive on Monday (1.31.11). Said it was shipped out on 1.25.11 and that it would be arriving via UPS. The shipping time frame was fine, but that was some of the worst communication I've ever encountered. I received the package yesterday 1.31.11.

im glad to hear you got your parts but it has been over a month and I dont got anythang to show for my money
goldfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #26
Bogues234

Bogues234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Has anyone who bought something from them received their parts recently because as im looking it says their website is down......
Bogues234 is offline   Reply With Quote