Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #61
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Actually that is first amendment, even though it may be offensive, insensitive or in bad taste, she has every right to say it and if you reread the first amendment you would understand that. There shouldn't be any sort of backlash because she is just speaking her mind, on her own time, through her own means.
Just like how she voiced her opinion and concerns, everyone else has the right to voice their own opinion about her video that was posted publicly on the internet. She should have expected backlash whether they are harmless or not. Since she claimed she was a Poli Sci major, she should have seen this coming.

I agree with you that the whole situation is lul worthy, but I'm just saying.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #62
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
She really didn't say anything worse than your average south park episode. Just let it die.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #63
Black R
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Black R is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lol, well her 'modeling' career just took off:

I look forward to seeing her in the Asians on Blondes series.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #64
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
The government has planted this video to make you forget about Japan, the earthquake, the tsunami they created with their HARP technology.

do not be fooled.

ching chong ling long.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #65
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
My dad does the funny gasping noise sometimes. Lul
Old 03-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #66
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
rediculous, yes. overblown, yes

Ive lost count of how many vids worse than this have been made of blacks, hispanics, arabs etc. But most speakers are a little smarter and try to hide their identity

Its free speech, get over it and move on. Its gonna happen again and again

Nobody is even gonna remember this in a month
Old 03-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #67
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Really cant wait till TOSH.O gets a hold of her.... maybe some of the clips that was towards her.. lawl..

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Old 03-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #68
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Any University can pretty much kick you out for any reason they feel like. They all have atleast one vague entry in their code of conduct that says that students should follow a model representative of the university. Which leads a lot of room for interpretation and they can use that to kick you out.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #69
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA

"ching chong, it means i love you. ling long, i really want you. ting tong, i dont really know what that means."

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 03-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #70
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
rediculous, yes. overblown, yes

Ive lost count of how many vids worse than this have been made of blacks, hispanics, arabs etc. But most speakers are a little smarter and try to hide their identity

Its free speech, get over it and move on. Its gonna happen again and again

Nobody is even gonna remember this in a month
if your not asian, you gotta let us ching chong ling long ting tong to this ok.

She could of easily went off on blacks or hispanics, and this whole ordeal could have been uglier. Truth.

Whos down for some "Powered by Ching Chong Ling Long ting Tong" decals lol
Old 03-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #71
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
It cracks me up that she says she is a Poly Sci major. Great you have now completely ruined your chances of a career in Poly Sci i.e. Politics with the statements you have posted on the net. LOL
Dumb blonde did us a favor. One less idiot going into Politics.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #72
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 I hope

I hope she falls down a mountain of dicks ass first, and each of them have a random disease!!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #73
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpGoEMu2s
Old 03-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #74
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

Whos down for some "Powered by Ching Chong Ling Long ting Tong" decals lol

im so down
Old 03-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #75
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I hope she falls down a mountain of dicks ass first, and each of them have a random disease!!
I hope your dick is at the bottom of that mountain so that you catch every disease that she picked up on her way down.

Seriously, why are you so mad? So she made fun of the way "Asian people" talk... Big fucking deal. Get over it.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #76
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

i dont know why this thread is still open....

I thought we dont tolerate racial slur here in Zilvia.net

I know its not a member to member.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #77
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
lol that was funny
Old 03-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #78
murderrsirenss
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
murderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to murderrsirenss Send a message via AIM to murderrsirenss Send a message via Yahoo to murderrsirenss
i'd slay.

msg length
Old 03-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #79
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I hope your dick is at the bottom of that mountain so that you catch every disease that she picked up on her way down.

Seriously, why are you so mad? So she made fun of the way "Asian people" talk... Big fucking deal. Get over it.
o im not mad i just find the whole situation stupid! There are better ways to address the problem i.e informal resolution system, talk with Liberian, etc! the mountain of dicks thing is a plug a play comment! i should use this as my sig. before someone jacks it!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #80
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
i dont know why this thread is still open....

I thought we dont tolerate racial slur here in Zilvia.net

I know its not a member to member.
Where's the racial slurs?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #81
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

video itself.

???????????

Old 03-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #82
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
talk with Liberian, etc!
Why you gotta bring Africa into this?
Old 03-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #83
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Theres videos like this on national TV about white people. And all sorts of races. Honestly i though what she said was funny as hell. We all know she feels stupid right now, i dont think she needs to get banned because the burden of looking at any asian person and fearing of a kung foo ass whooping is enough torture.
Edit: My GF is asian and what she said is 100% true haha. They are SO loud on the phone, almost screaming at each other. Try to take a nap when they are around, not gonna happen.
Double edit: Please make the ching chong sticker, i will distribute them everywhere.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #84
thenooblet
Zilvia Addict

thenooblet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't get why so many people are so pissed about this video. It's not even that bad. Mildly racist, sure. Ignorant, sure. Thoroughly retarded, obviously.

Maybe I'm jaded about it. Living in East Texas and working all over Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana has exposed me to a whoooole lot of VERY racist people that make that chick look like a saint.

Point is, people should chill. There are far more serious things in the world to worry about than some dumb broad ranting about dumb shit.
x458

iykhvj.lbknh
Old 03-15-2011, 11:00 PM   #85
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
video itself.

???????????
You're kidding, right? Do you know the definition of the term "racial slur"?
Old 03-15-2011, 11:02 PM   #86
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
So Asians are loud on the phone, so are old people, I keep telling my mom that talking louder doesn't give her better signal, but she continues to yell when shes cutting in and out.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #87
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha funny picture.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:04 AM   #88
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
You're kidding, right? Do you know the definition of the term "racial slur"?
yes im kidding...

idiot.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #89
soreballz
Post Whore!

^ You're either dumb as fuck or you just really suck at sarcasm. I'm not entirely sure which.

English isn't your first language, is it? I mean, if it's not, that explains a lot. But if it is, then I am very sad for you.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #90
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
This made me laugh

Anyways, this chick had a point, but it got lost in her stupidity. Her delivery just SUCKED.
Either way, worse has been said about other races. People overreacted over everything on the internet. Seriously, she's one dumb blond girl. Who cares what she thinks and what she says. In the end, does it affect you and how you live? No. You live your life like it was before she posted her "rant" online.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Closed Thread