Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 04:52 AM   #1
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
s13 <FS> Set of (4) 17x9 +20 4x114.3 FN01R-C 5Zigen Hot Version

I already have a couple of sets of these so I have no need for this brand new set. Never been mounted or used. They are all brand new in the box. I think these usually go for $800-900 brand new. Asking $650 firm for the set of four picked up SOLD!!!!. Comes complete with the valve stem, sticker and center cap...

Here's some fitment pics courtesy of the great CrimsonRockett:

But wait... there's more:

Pick them up now and you get a pair of used 16x7 +35 racing sparco mesh 4x114.3 and 4x100 wheels for FREE! (pickup only) Perfect as drift spares!

Last edited by swayray; 01-26-2010 at 03:27 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
DAMMIT RAY!!!! Why the hell you gotta go and tease me with these?@?! Good thing they're not all black or else I'd HAVE to buy them!
Old 01-22-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
MasonF

Trader Rating: (1)
MasonF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't usually go for the black face/polished lip look, but I'm thinking about these...hmm. I will let you know next week sir.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:09 AM   #4
NoPistons!
Zilvia Junkie

NoPistons! is an unknown quantity at this point
So the difference between these and regular is the hot version doesn't have the dope ass concave?
Old 01-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPistons! View Post
So the difference between these and regular is the hot version doesn't have the dope ass concave?
I believe the only difference is that the older version of the fn1orc's have stickers that say "fn1or-C". The hot version is the updated versions of the wheels and has "fn1or-C" engraved or indented on each wheel. Other than that I think the concaveness is the same. Anyone care to input?
Old 01-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yea i think thats the only difference and it only starts to concave on 10in and wider
Old 01-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
swayray
Premium Member

swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
yeah the hot versions have the fn01r-c engraved on one of the spokes... has nothing to do with concavity. the 17x7 and 17x8 are not concaved at all where as these 17x9 is slightly concaved which works well to clear any type of 4 piston caliper... the 17x10s are the ones with the aggressive concaved face.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
MasonF

MasonF is an unknown quantity at this point
SOLD! Thanks Ray! See you around dude...I will update you with pics once they are on my AW11.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #9
swayray
Premium Member

SOLD!!! Thank you so much mason!