Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #1621
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Corbic, also, a return at the end of the year is an interest free loan to the government.
It's just people who haven;t properly calculated their withholding for the year or per paycheck
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2020, 12:54 PM   #1622
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I really have no clue who you are having a discussion with as it surely isn't response to my post

Please, take the time to properly exercise your ability to read.........

But if you are unable to, here, I will quote my full text here

Thanks for trying though. Valiant effort.....

Quote:
Corbic whatever happened to.......you know.....CITIZENS being able to vote?

If you are restricting citizens based off on tangible means, that is called oppression......which leads to racism in 98% of the cases against minorities

Simple.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:00 PM   #1623
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Youre a retard if you dont see that saying "restricting voting to property owners leads to racism against 98% of minorities"

Only 2% of minorities own property?
Youre a fucking racist.

"got triggered because of your sense of discomfort to talk about shit white people do to fuck people over"

Again racist. BTW, ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

For fucks sake. READ! MY@! ENTIRE!POST!!

Quote:
Please stop making shit up and try to have a discussion. It's like you didn't read shit, got triggered because of your sense of discomfort to talk about shit white people do to fuck people over, and immediately need to jump in to defend your for fathers action..

Or am I just making shit up........like you just did??
Old 09-10-2020, 01:00 PM   #1624
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Funny how the people that claim to be so against racism are so fucking racist and dont even realize it. Youre insulting everyone. "Minorities dont own property so they wouldnt have a vote." "Whites are all racists and are gonna vote minorities into oppression". Only people obsessed with race think like this. Racist. Youre racist.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #1625
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Youre a retard if you dont see that saying "restricting voting to property owners leads to racism against 98% of minorities"

Only 2% of minorities own property?
Youre a fucking racist.

"got triggered because of your sense of discomfort to talk about shit white people do to fuck people over"

Again racist. BTW, ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

For fucks sake. READ! MY@! ENTIRE!POST!!

Quote:
Please stop making shit up and try to have a discussion. It's like you didn't read shit, got triggered because of your sense of discomfort to talk about shit white people do to fuck people over, and immediately need to jump in to defend your for fathers action..

Or am I just making shit up........like you just did??
Old 09-10-2020, 01:05 PM   #1626
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
^^^Weve got a triggered reddit poster in the house, everyone
Old 09-10-2020, 01:06 PM   #1627
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Zombie, ok.

Anyways, Corbic yeah I'm curious to understand the NIT route for realz
Old 09-10-2020, 01:18 PM   #1628
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Corbic said nothing to do with race. You turned it into a race issue for your political gain, and then insulted my perceived race.

YOU ARE RACIST
Old 09-10-2020, 01:21 PM   #1629
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Corbic said nothing to do with race. You turned it into a race issue for your political gain, and then insulted my perceived race.

YOU ARE RACIST

Ok. Thanks for your insight

Please don't speak for Corbic. If you want discuss reall issues, put your big boy pants on

Thanks and let the adults talk.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:22 PM   #1630
zombiewolf513
BANNED

theres no arguing with your ignorance. Thats why im talking at you, not to you, bumpkin racist.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:26 PM   #1631
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Census taken in 2017 whites versus minority home ownership

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:26 PM   #1632
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Census taken in 2017 whites versus minority home ownership

Old 09-10-2020, 01:32 PM   #1633
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
theres no arguing with your ignorance. Thats why im talking at you, not to you, bumpkin racist.
............are you done throwing your hissifit??? Are you going to add anything meaningful to this discussion??

See below (your post) for actual data posted by Falkon.

Please, allow the adults to consult. I think this discussion may be a little above your head.......

As I said, I have moved on from Corbic rhetoric as he was kind enough to explain his stance. I engaged and did some digging on NIT because I truly want to understand the relation

If all you can throw around is fragmented statements from my post......please, just exit the discussion so real folks can converse.

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #1634
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You are feeding a troll. There is no good faith in their posts and their sole purpose is to be a funhouse mirror, distorting whatever you say into something else entirely.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:40 PM   #1635
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Whats your point?

That says "overall homeownership rate" not "white homeownership rate".

But assuming youre right and it does mean "white":
Looks like 47% of minorites own homes, and 63% of whites own homes. Only 16% difference after only 75 years of change? In a 70+% per capita white population? Wow huge disparity, only made larger by the rediculous crop out of <45% and >70%.

So if youre going to infer or imply that a property based vote would be inherently racist, you only think that because you WANT it to be the case.

If anything, a property ownership vote would eliminate a larger group of whites from being able to vote. Therfor giving the minority vote more power. Its why the Green New Deal insists on taking white farm land. Its <6 years away in the Democrat playbook. The klans back in town with a new uniform, amirite Democrats?
Old 09-10-2020, 01:42 PM   #1636
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

LOL! And someone just gave me a neg rep for my post.

No matter the differences I have with ANYONE in this thread, I have NEVER given anyone a neg rep. A positive rep, surely. But a neg rep. Nope. Everyone has their opinions and as much I do not agree, I will respect 1A.

Sounds about right for all the triggers snowflakes lol. Oh the ironing........
Old 09-10-2020, 01:45 PM   #1637
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Whats your point?

Looks like 47% of minorites own homes, and 63% of whites own homes. Only 16% difference after only 75 years of change? In a 70+% per capita white population? Wow huge disparity, only made larger by the rediculous crop out of <45% and >70%.

So if youre going to infer or imply that a property based vote would be inherently racist, you only think that because you WANT it to be the case.
You do realize we are referring to the comment Corbic made about fore fathers right?? And the fact that; that is exactly how they thought; only property holders (White MALE) were allowed to vote......until they gave that power to the states.....at which point, it became just that. White owners whoa re property owners vote because of opression

Did youread ANYTHING prior to being triggered?? Holy shit dude.

Seriously, go fucking read the last page. We took issue with the fact that he wanted to revert things to what the forefathers did.........which is RACIST as we all (except you it seems) have come to accept,

Do you history bro or just get triggered because of your discomfort??

For fucks sakes dude.........
Old 09-10-2020, 01:50 PM   #1638
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You are feeding a troll. There is no good faith in their posts and their sole purpose is to be a funhouse mirror, distorting whatever you say into something else entirely.
Thanks for dehumanizing me again, asshole.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #1639
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Whats your point?

If anything, a property ownership vote would eliminate a larger group of whites from being able to vote. Therfor giving the minority vote more power. Its why the Green New Deal insists on taking white farm land. Its <6 years away in the Democrat playbook. The klans back in town with a new uniform, amirite Democrats?
Sorry, you're right, I posted the wrong data. And it's a bit old.

Here's a better one.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ds/3244738001/

Old 09-10-2020, 02:14 PM   #1640
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why do you guys engage these racists like you're going to change their minds? Everyone reading this knows the score. Why do they get access to us to further gaslight and abuse? It's not like the first amendment applies on a privately owned internet forum.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:24 PM   #1641
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
LOL! And someone just gave me a neg rep for my post.

No matter the differences I have with ANYONE in this thread, I have NEVER given anyone a neg rep. A positive rep, surely. But a neg rep. Nope. Everyone has their opinions and as much I do not agree, I will respect 1A.

Sounds about right for all the triggers snowflakes lol. Oh the ironing........

Lol ive collected more neg rep for political offtopic discussion then anywhere elrs on a car based forum...lots of softies here
Old 09-10-2020, 02:26 PM   #1642
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Sorry, you're right, I posted the wrong data. And it's a bit old.

Here's a better one.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ds/3244738001/
Cherry picked metro areas being used out of context to serve a political agenda of MSM CEOs by fueling racial tensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Why do you guys engage these racists like you're going to change their minds? Everyone reading this knows the score. Why do they get access to us to further gaslight and abuse? It's not like the first amendment applies on a privately owned internet forum.
>shoves people into ideological isolation
>wonders why theres issues with self radicalization

You dont have to participate if you dont like the conversation. Just like everyone else. Race obsessed freak.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:26 PM   #1643
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

I mean you dont have to reply? And if ur calling for censorship because its against ur belief and opinion id say u have thin skin and thats a cop out way togo
Old 09-10-2020, 02:37 PM   #1644
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Dudes probably a communist that thinks private property isnt a thing, too. His latest post is emblematic of the majority of his posts lol. Fascist much?
Old 09-10-2020, 02:37 PM   #1645
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Because its the right thing to do.

You need to realize, there are more to this than the Corbic and Zombie of the world . And evidenced in just this thread ALOT of folks had no idea about any of the historical stuff for the past 400 years which has led up to the shit we have now

Shoot, peole who lived in the town of Juneteeth had no idea of its significance

Also, history is written by the winners. People don't realize how racists the for fathers were and the idiots who celebrate Confederacy for instance (like trump) don't even realize the civil war was fought so south can retain slavery NOT state rights which is what is being taught.

A discussion is a discussion and why I don't give negative rep in this thread....ever
Old 09-10-2020, 02:40 PM   #1646
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

lol @ zombie. He asks for stats. He gets stats and says "oh shit 3 years is too old". He gets new updated stats which paint an even grimmer picture

"Man fuck that! It's cherry picked bullshit"

Always a moving goal posts.....always

You can't fucking please......lol
Old 09-10-2020, 02:47 PM   #1647
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Rep is a social construct

Not meeting an acceptable standard isnt shifting the goalpost. Its saying "you didnt make a point"

I said nothing about the age of the study btw. I even fully argued her first post giving her credit that the data she presented fit what she was trying to say. Dont speak for Falkon

You are absolutely SEETHING right now lol. Cant wait to see you misappropriate that one too.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:57 PM   #1648
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Does it matter WHERE racial oppression occurs?? City centers or rural, the same concept we have been saying for the past several pages before you interjected your nonsense;

Wealth is consolidated in white home ownership and using property ownership alone, is Oppression. Simple.

Again read red lining. When you read it, please come came with valuable discussion.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:58 PM   #1649
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The people that deserve the negative rep are so deep in the red it wouldn't matter of I gave them more. Their only response is more gaslighting and dog whistling, as can be seen above. They think not getting to call me what their grandfathers called my grandfather is censorship rather than basic decency. Lost cause.

I'd much rather see the black mods and members host an informative discussion of historical fact to educate well meaning members than CONSTANTLY entertain these same assholes all the fucking time.
Old 09-10-2020, 03:03 PM   #1650
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Does it matter WHERE racial oppression occurs?? City centers or rural, the same concept we have been saying for the past several pages before you interjected your nonsense;

Wealth is consolidated in white home ownership and using property ownership alone, is Oppression. Simple.

Again read red lining. When you read it, please come came with valuable discussion.

That you think its "simple" shows how simple you are. Youre incapable of introspection.

Wah i cant make an argument Im being abused MOMMMMMMM!!!!
Closed Thread