Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-01-2005, 09:06 PM   #1
dwillms

Trader Rating: (0)
dwillms is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pic Request: Emerald Blue S14 w/CF Hood

As the title says, I'm just looking for a picture of any Emerald Blue S14 sporting a CF hood.

Thanks,
-Dustin
dwillms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2005, 09:20 PM   #2
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
look at this post

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=81529

take notes:
1. both of you are newbies
2. both of you are asking for pics of a certain thing
3. the same thing that happened in that thread, will most likely happen in yours
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 09:57 PM   #3
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
hey guys, I was wondering if i could get a picture of a black 180sx lowered exactly 3.455623 inches, with bridgestone potenzas (225/45/17) on some 17 inch watanabes, with about 50% tread on the back tires, with the N1 Dual exhausts and 35% tinted windows, outside of the Atlanta Georgia courthouse on an overcast tuesday afternoon.

Thanks,
-Pank

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:09 AM   #4
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
does anyone have a pic of a toyota echo with a camry front end conversion w/ cf hood thx
nistech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:38 AM   #5
dwillms

Wow, didn't know everyone on these boards were so anal. Seems to me most people are happy to show off pictures of their ride on every other forum that I'm a part of.

It's not like I'm asking for the most obscure S14 ever, or a completely generic 'Show me some nice cars' post either. I was very specific in stating exactly what I was looking for, and I'm only spending my time to ask because I haven't been able to find a picture yet and I'm thinking about purchasing a CF hood.

I've went through every picture on every page of the Sticky 'Picture' thread, spent about half an hour searching both Emerald Blue cars and CF hood threads, and another half-hour browsing through the Gallery already, all with no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
take notes:
1. both of you are newbies
Sorry to disappoint you, but unlike that member, not all of us 'newbies' are 13 year-old kids with our head up our ass.

-Dustin
Old 06-02-2005, 03:07 AM   #6
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
newbie got ownd
95zilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 03:30 AM   #7
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwillms

Sorry to disappoint you, but unlike that member, not all of us 'newbies' are 13 year-old kids with our head up our ass.

-Dustin
im not disapointed. you may not be 13, but you still have ur head up ur ass.

you belong here: www.club240.com

its a forum where people cant take the heat. sign up there and stay there, for our sake
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 03:34 AM   #8
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 04:23 AM   #9
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Oldie, but nonetheless:

It's a blue carbon weave.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:04 AM   #10
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
This is not my car, and I'm pretty sure its not in the picture thread.

SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 07:44 AM   #11
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I don't remember him asking for a pic with hood pins. What kinda crap are you trying to pull here?? J/K

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:39 PM   #12
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
He also asked for blue, not green.

Well I'll help you out, here is a pic of my starfire blue S14 with a carbon hood.

Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:43 PM   #13
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
i hope you are joking

you do know what an emerald is right?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:55 PM   #14
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki
the car in simples14's pics *is* emerald blue...
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #15
dwillms

Thanks for those who took the time to help me out by posting some pics, I appreciate it. I'm still torn on the CF hood, it looks great, but it's also quite a bit of money that I could rather use to go towards a KA-T setup or SR20 swap. I also don't like the look of hood pins, but without them you are just asking for somebody to swipe the thing.

If I do end up going CF, I will be sure to post some pics of how it turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
im not disapointed. you may not be 13, but you still have ur head up ur ass.
Next time you are going to contribute, please spend the extra 3 minutes to spell-check your posts. You show a great lack of respect for everybody browsing the boards by making them try to decipher your jabber.

Thanks again everybody,
-Dustin
Old 06-02-2005, 08:42 PM   #16
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
. I also don't like the look of hood pins, but without them you are just asking for somebody to swipe the thing.
You do know its extremely easy to take hoodpins off, right? they're not there to prevent it from getting stolen, they're there to prevent it from ripping the latch off and flying off the car.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:11 PM   #17
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki
The color of my car happens to be Emerald Blue...so yea...I know what he's looking for.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:17 PM   #18
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ok, sorry about that. I saw the blue in emerald blue, and just thought blue. I didn't even think about the emerald part of it. Didn't mean to insult anyone. I guess I'm the idiot now!
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:02 AM   #19
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I've never liked my Zenki cuz the headlights always seemed a tinted yellow or something. That makes that car unattractive to me.

Emerald, isn't that like, deep blue with a hint of green?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:06 AM   #20
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Zenkis rock!! I got a zenki!!!

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:55 PM   #21
North240
Zilvia Junkie

North240 is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is full of randomness, but to offer advice on what to do, DO NOT get rid of a perfectly good OEM hood for what will most likely be a crappy CF hood, its not worth it. The $400 or so you'll spend would be put to better use for suspension parts or anything non-body related.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:04 AM   #22
tryiian
Leaky Injector

tryiian has a little shameless behavior in the past
s14

not to be an "anal zilvian" but it`s blue emerald... blue emerald *pearl*. FN2, is the code for it iBelieve.

also, iDon`t have a carbon hood or anything but just for the sake of showin off my car (and my nice spot of curb rash): www.thedaemonofid.com/shan

Last edited by tryiian; 06-06-2005 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: html tag...
tryiian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:16 PM   #23
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by North240
This thread is full of randomness, but to offer advice on what to do, DO NOT get rid of a perfectly good OEM hood for what will most likely be a crappy CF hood, its not worth it. The $400 or so you'll spend would be put to better use for suspension parts or anything non-body related.
don't listen to him! CF hoods are awesome. the oem hood is junk. therefore, you should give it to me for free when you get a cf hood.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 05:49 PM   #24
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat
Emerald, isn't that like, deep blue with a hint of green?

It's a deep green with a hint of blue and purple according to the shade of light. Also, yea its called Blue Emerald..but I still don't get why someone would add "pearl" to the name. This is because its only a basecoat and clearcoat...no midcoat (or pearl) is added.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:36 AM   #25
SRkouki
Zilvia Member

SRkouki can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to SRkouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by North240
i got my cf hood for $215 made by carbon creations. had to do a tiny bit of work to get it on but it looks great. found it on ebay. sell ure stock hood for 100 bucks and then the hood becomes even less expensive

"A wise man sees failure as progress"
-Canibus
SRkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 09:04 AM   #26
IGSDann
Zilvia Junkie

IGSDann is an unknown quantity at this point

It gets the job done

Pushing 14.7 PSI of all natural boost!!!
IGSDann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:59 PM   #27
wingsnthangs
Zilvia Junkie

wingsnthangs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wingsnthangs
Quote:
As the title says, I'm just looking for a picture of any Emerald Blue S14 sporting a CF hood.

Thanks,
-Dustin
Is it just me or do a lot of 240SX owners lack basic imagination?
wingsnthangs is offline   Reply With Quote