Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-06-2005, 08:47 AM   #1
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
does anyone know where to purchase Bee*R rev limiter??

I searched high and low on the internet yahoo,google and maybe i didn't search all that well i did not find any stores. Its known as:

Bee*R Rev limiter
Bee*R Power builder

and obviously, I am looking for low price

any help would be much appreciated!
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2005, 08:58 AM   #2
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Try starting with calling these people http://www.gtmotorsports.com/

They are links from Bee*R's website so probably are the USA distributor.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:12 AM   #3
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
called them, $365.... lol
Old 06-06-2005, 09:42 AM   #4
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
I bought one right here on zilvia
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:25 AM   #5
sepulchral
BANNED

lucky i foudn takakaira.com has them for $275 shipped, what do you think of that price smog tech?
Old 06-06-2005, 10:38 AM   #6
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Not a bad price, I paid a lil less than that used.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:45 AM   #7
sepulchral
BANNED

do you run an SR? was it hard to install and tune?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:02 AM   #8
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

I just tested it out on my KA to make sure it works, then I put it away in a drawer somewhere.

It's not that difficult to install, the website that has it, has the install manual, so it should be fairly easy. As for tuning, I'm not sure.. all you do is just set the knobs to whatever you want your redline at, and that's where it rev limiter will limit your revs..
Old 06-06-2005, 11:10 AM   #9
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
wanna sell it to me V?
Old 06-06-2005, 01:46 PM   #10
killjoy
Zilvia Member

killjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to killjoy
Why don't you buy the one from import intelligence? It also has an anti lag.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:48 PM   #11
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
I had one of those things like 2 years ago. wasn't all it was cracked up to be. waste of money IMO
Old 06-06-2005, 02:44 PM   #12
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeles
I had one of those things like 2 years ago. wasn't all it was cracked up to be. waste of money IMO
Yep, even for $275 it sure seems like a waste of money for what it actually does.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #13
sepulchral
BANNED

anyone know of any other misfire systems out there?
Old 06-07-2005, 12:02 AM   #14
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
This isn't a misfire system as I understand it, the rev limiter just changes the rev limiter, a mis firing system adds gas when you let off the throttle, keeping the turbine moving. I think. I know somoen who knows more is on here somewhere.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:49 AM   #15
killjoy
Zilvia Member

killjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to killjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeles
Steeles, are you talking about the bee*r or the Import Intelligence item?