Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #31
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
no one was willing to but it's alright, that grill was getting old anyway..

i didn't get to meet you, did you bring the chicken to the grill closet to the lot? My bad, i didn't introduce myself.
yeah me and mike brought 10 lbs of chicken to the old rickety grill, and we manned it after the guys left who were grilling.

i cant remember their names but we introduced ourselves. haha.

we continued to cook the chicken til it was done and we were full...then we left it there thinking someone knew to take it home
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #32
warwickbass21
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
warwickbass21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well at least the carne was good lol
warwickbass21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #33
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
yeah me and mike brought 10 lbs of chicken to the old rickety grill, and we manned it after the guys left who were grilling.

we continued to cook the chicken til it was done and we were full...then we left it there thinking someone knew to take it home
Word, I now can put a face to your name..I was actually sitting on the fold up chairs next to the grill, I had crazy food coma.. And I was standing next to you when norm was talking about the "balut". We'll meet some time in the future. Haha yea that's why I decided to leave it cause it definitely was an old rickety grill..
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #34
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post

i think i might've met you, i was one of the guys at kevin's grill i'm horrible with names though lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #35
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
Word, I now can put a face to your name..I was actually sitting on the fold up chairs next to the grill, I had crazy food coma.. And I was standing next to you when norm was talking about the "balut". We'll meet some time in the future. Haha yea that's why I decided to leave it cause it definitely was an old rickety grill..

i was the dude using the grill before you guys took over. You guys had like 40 pieces of chicken right? lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote