Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:11 AM   #31
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok, just found out the oldest ThatGirl may have a dance recital that day.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #32
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
Ill go to this if ThatGuy goes, me and him are from the same area and i would follow since ive no idea where im goin.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:34 PM   #33
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxScores
Ill go to this if ThatGuy goes, me and him are from the same area and i would follow since ive no idea where im goin.
If you can get to Raleigh, you can get to Carowinds, nothing in this state is hard to get to, most roads lead you back to I-85/40

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2007, 08:44 PM   #34
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Brandon, I had not mentioned it to you because you're so rarely online and do not often respond to text messages until you need a ride to Atlanta on 8 days notice.

... asshole

TO EVERYONE INTERESTED:
My own personal and monetary schedule is leaning me more towards May 19th, yes that is a Saturday.
I am NC raised, so I place EXTRA solace in knowing that (even weekend days) Carowinds is not QUITE as busy when school is in.
Is that day problematic to any of you?
you text me song lyrics and racial jokes! must I respond to every one of them? and I had asked you about Atl last month but you were too busy or too broke or some combination of the two. now shut up and
Old 05-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #35
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
UPDATE
Without a static number of people, we can't exactly fuck with the group rate, especially since that needs to be pre-scheduled and paid.
-however-
I am still going, with or without you people, I will be leaving Greensboro at about 8am, anyone needing directions or to follow, feel free to PM me for my number if you do not already have it.

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #36
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Well I am rolling with Phillip. Who else is still down.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #37
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Well im in Jacksonville if i could meet with philip or 90RPS13 somewhere i may come with a friend i just need to know a time and place to meet with people to decide if i can come.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:03 PM   #38
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If someone wants to roll by Raleigh to pick me up...

I've got some car parts I don't want...
And money...
And plenty of cute 14 year old neighbors...

PM?
Old 05-12-2007, 09:04 PM   #39
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxScores View Post
Well im in Jacksonville if i could meet with philip or 90RPS13 somewhere i may come with a friend i just need to know a time and place to meet with people to decide if i can come.
Can you get to Raleigh?
If you can, stay on I-40, you'll be on it until you're in Greensboro, then you'll have bumped into Alec ('90RPS13), Roger (ROGER, best friend) and I, along with whomever else is coming.
*EDIT*
Or you can stop in Raleigh and grab Farzam, I am pretty sure he can get you down that straight stretch of highway.
Anyone needing to follow from there can follow my little white coupe

PM for phone number

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #40
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

I was just in Goldsboro today at the SJAFB they had a airshow there and i met up with a few guys from carolina nissans. I could prolly pick up farzam. Hmm im thinking.

oops i confused those two places again, greensboro is like 2 more hrs away from me.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #41
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I was trying to get to the SJAFB for that show. I will be at Carowinds ftw.

Farzie, I will pick you up but only thing is, I am not trying to drive to Raliegh, then to Charlotte, back to Raliegh and then Back to Greensboro all in one day. Thats like 500miles. haha.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #42
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Im lookin at some directions and this place is almost exactly to my left if i went in a straight line from jacksonville to carowinds, But the directions it gave me go up 40 to raliegh then to greensboro then to charlotte which seems it would take longer instead of going straight across. Does anybody know if take the highways is better then say going straight across the state on probably back state roads?
Old 05-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #43
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I might go. I need to check with the wifey. But if I go its probobly just going to be to say hi and then ill have to spend the day with the family. My wife and I dont share the same interest in cars and you guys dont put out.

"Home is where the armor is"
Old 05-13-2007, 01:44 AM   #44
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
Damn, I was trying to get to the SJAFB for that show. I will be at Carowinds ftw.

Farzie, I will pick you up but only thing is, I am not trying to drive to Raliegh, then to Charlotte, back to Raliegh and then Back to Greensboro all in one day. Thats like 500miles. haha.
I mean i'll live with you if you want.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #45
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to bail, but I'm trying to stick closer to home over the next couple of months to conserve money for a big purchase mid-July.

For those still going, that don't know your way, use Google maps, coming from the east it's a straight shot up I-40 to I-85.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #46
'90RPS13
BANNED

Well who is still down? Its this weekend correct?
Old 05-16-2007, 08:03 AM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxScores View Post
Im lookin at some directions and this place is almost exactly to my left if i went in a straight line from jacksonville to carowinds, But the directions it gave me go up 40 to raliegh then to greensboro then to charlotte which seems it would take longer instead of going straight across. Does anybody know if take the highways is better then say going straight across the state on probably back state roads?
40 takes you to Greensboro, where you will then bear off onto 85, which we take to 77 in charlotte, which takes us directly to carowinds.

At current, I am STILL going, with or without you guys, feel free to collect my phone number via PM if interested. I will have my best friend riding shotgun, since he lives around the corner from me and for some reason does not want to bring his car.

And I write too!
Old 05-16-2007, 04:26 PM   #48
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
damn! i have a wedding the day before, otherwise i'd go.

you're a jerk for not PMing me or IMing me, phlip, i hate you

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 05-16-2007, 04:39 PM   #49
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Jake, you have not been on AIM in a month of Sundays, I would have if I had any credible reason to believe you'd been online.

TO ALL THOSE WHO DECIDED THAT THEY'D RATHER TRY AND SNIPE EVERYONE IN THE STATE TO HELP WORK ON THEIR CAR WITH 2 DAYS NOTICE (yes, you Farzam)
I am going, with or without you and the only thing that CAN stop me is rain... And I don't mean in the forecast, I mean I will have to go outside and be wet as a result of being there.

And I write too!
Old 05-16-2007, 05:48 PM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Here is how it goes, I will be meeting up with my best friend here at my house about 8am, anyone who knows the way, feel free to be here, we will be at the Hess station at exit 132, Mount Hope Church Rd (Alec, right near my old crib, right down the road from Piedmont Dragway for everyone else local), where we will be until about 8:30, then we're jumping on I-85, with or without anyone in tow.
This will put us at Carowinds RIGHT about 9:45-10am.
Anyone coming from Eastern NC or from VA (if from VA, take I-95 to I-40, then stay on it, you'll get there), take I-40 west toward Greensboro, bear to the left at the fork just after Exit 132, STAY ON IT all the way to Charlotte, then bear right when you get to I-77 in Charlotte, then stay on it until you're at Carowinds, it is at Exit 1, seeing as how Carowinds technically sits in north AND south Carolina.

And I write too!
Old 05-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #51
ROGER

ROGER is making a name for him/her selfROGER is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ROGER Send a message via Yahoo to ROGER
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
At current, I am STILL going, with or without you guys, feel free to collect my phone number via PM if interested. I will have my best friend riding shotgun, since he lives around the corner from me and for some reason does not want to bring his car.

aye mang, i opted for shotgun status because i work till damn near midnight friday and you want to leave at 8am, which means i need to be up @ 7ish to be ready and at your house. driving half sleep wouldn't be prudent at this juncture(dana carvey's bush v1.0 )

*Because you're obviously high on crystal meth.*

maeda
Old 05-18-2007, 12:31 PM   #52
'90RPS13
BANNED

So we got a Head Count yet?

ME
Mike
Phillip
Roger
?
?
?
?
Old 05-19-2007, 06:39 AM   #53
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Have fun today everybody.

Sorry I couldn't make it.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:05 AM   #54
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Allow me to take this opportunity to thank everyone for giving me the chance to waste my time and effort.
Now I know that my time is less than important to all of you.
Next, I would like to thank everyone who flaked on me... For those keeping score at home, that would be everyone except for me.
Lastly, I would like to invite you all to NEVER complain about no one doing anything in NC if you're all going to magically have some debilitating issue step in to change plans at the last possible moment, I am quite honestly tired of fucking hearing it.
Please accept this as my offer of my ass to kiss, for every last one of you.

... you may go fuck yourselves now.

And I write too!
Closed Thread