Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #1
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift Kid
Talking Drift Practice At Piedmont Dragway 3/22/08

Piedmont Dragway Drift Practice 3/22/08

Any questions please feel to ask or pm me..
drift Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
d0pe240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
d0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ima be out there!!!
d0pe240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:23 PM   #3
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
wtf is the "spring slamboree"

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

drift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nice

Old 03-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ill be at home...sorry eddie.... put im getting my Rb20 this sunday and ill throw it in a nice shell as soon as im done with the new skirts and paint on my current s13... ill take you out for spin and you can give me some pointers!
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #6
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

awesome dude... im glad u got that rb20 dude.. i hope u keep it to slide man..
Old 03-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
d0pe240
Zilvia Junkie

d0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of light
((sr)) kelly you got another 240? i remember seeing you car last month at the drift practice, your car looks good!!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:00 AM   #8
Sean1978
Zilvia Member

Sean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sean1978
I'll be there.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
wtf is the "spring slamboree"
A superdupermega rice festival, I have been to a few just to have something to do. I strongly suggest avoiding it unless you have NOTHING better to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1978 View Post
I'll be there.
It will be a gametime decision for me, I have not made my mind one way or another...

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

come out dude.. itll be fun.. im just going to the car show JUST because im wont have nothing to do b4 the drift practice..
Old 03-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #11
Sway500
Zilvia Member

Sway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to all
Phil come out dude I'm gonna be there. I'm coming home just to go, and I'm driving my car out there, not drifting but the beast will be in attendance.
Sway500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I may come out in the evening, Randall, my brother and I have plans for the daytime.
Whether or not my car will be there, I am not sure.

And I write too!
Old 03-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #13
Sway500
Zilvia Member

Sway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to all
Yeah I'm not planning on goin until the drift event starts
Old 03-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Still gonna be a gametime decision, dependent upon what my brother wants to do.
If it is just he and I, we'll likely be in my car, any more and we'll be in his.

And I write too!
Old 03-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #15
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
my 3 room mates are going to this, adam is going to try to get his BMW M Coupe sideways, and i'll get to play with my camera. Should be fun. i dunno if i'm going to go to the shitty car show, though

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 03-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #16
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

ill see u guys there..!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Heh, guess whose home first?

And I write too!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #18
Pank
Post Whore!

we just got home. that is a fuck of a drive in a wrangler with no windows.
i'll post pics when i get them off the card

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 03-23-2008, 03:00 PM   #19
Sean1978
Zilvia Member

Sean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of light
Had another great time, couldn't see the beginners course after dark worth a damn though.

I ran some 6 inch low profile tires on the back this time and had a much easier time initiating.

That "Spring Slamboree" crowd was a trip. Nothing like getting heckled my rednecks that don't know anything. I lol'ed at a bunch of crap as I was driving in and they were driving out.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:06 PM   #20
d0pe240
Zilvia Junkie

you were doing good out there sean. it was a little hard to see out there, but it was a good time.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #21
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Damn you to bloody hell, Sean!
Jake's roommate (now to be known as "Bimmer Boy," by the way) introduced himself before I had even caught up with my friends upon arrival.

And I write too!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:17 PM   #22
inertiaticism
Zilvia Junkie

inertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond repute
The event was rad, all of the rednecks made spectating a lot more fun since you are guaranteed to hear something hilariously stupid every few minutes.

Hopefully I'll be out with a car at the next one, but more likely the one after that.
inertiaticism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #23
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

"Minutes"?
Dude, we were in front of that Durango for 20 minutes or so and there was something increasingly stupid uttered literally every 48 seconds or less.

And I write too!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:36 PM   #24
docbaily

docbaily will become famous soon enoughdocbaily will become famous soon enoughdocbaily will become famous soon enoughdocbaily will become famous soon enoughdocbaily will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Damn you to bloody hell, Sean!
Jake's roommate (now to be known as "Bimmer Boy," by the way) introduced himself before I had even caught up with my friends upon arrival.
When he called me "Bimmer Boy" over the PA, I just sighed and hung my head down.
docbaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #25
Pank
Post Whore!

Sean, were you in camo shorts and a black shirt? (also really high black socks).

if so, i thought it was you, but you were chillaxing with your brohams and i didnt want to bug you

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 03-24-2008, 03:10 PM   #26
Sway500
Zilvia Member

That was quite nice for my first time going to a drift practice at piedmont. I got to ride on the beginner course a few times. Next time I gotta catch a ride with Loi or someone on the advanced side. I hope to go drift at one or two before the end of the year. Oh and Phil is Roger your brother? He is mad cool peoples I was gonna call you yesturday cause one of my spot has some Tinker P-Rods, but I'm not sure what size they were, and he said he was lookin for some. Holla at me.

Last edited by Sway500; 03-25-2008 at 07:25 AM..
Old 03-27-2008, 11:17 PM   #27
Sean1978
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Sean, were you in camo shorts and a black shirt? (also really high black socks).
Haha a "Dare" shirt? Yeah, that was me. I'm a doofus.

Yeah I really had a lot of shit going on. I met up with several people, had to get some runs in, and had to go back to greensboro to meet up with my girlfreind's mom at a bar. (HARR)

Yeah I'm looking foreward to the next. The track honestly sucks at this point but I'm more than happy to support a local event in the hopes that things will impove. I just ordered about $60.00 worh of Carolinanissans.com "schwagg" to individualize my car a bit more before the next event.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #28
Pank
Post Whore!

I was the faggot with the black polo shirt, jeans, longish hair and the black hair sweat band thing. I had a camera.

Also i'm 900 lbs so i was in a motorized wheelbarrow wheelchair, and i was eating butter.

I'll talk to you last time, you had mad shit going on

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7