Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:28 PM   #31
sd8ted
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sd8ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bill at Jap auto is having a dyno day March 5th at his shop. $25 for 3 pulls. 2pm-7pm or till crowd is gone. Also they will be grilling too.
sd8ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #32
Smkns13

Smkns13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by laocivic View Post
NSPerformance in the upstate is great. The owner dave is a cool guy and always down to help out anyone.
I second this. I jus bought a 240 w/ sr20 and david has helped me out and gave me good deals on some misc parts. I recomend this shop
Smkns13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #33
S13NismoStyle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
S13NismoStyle will become famous soon enoughS13NismoStyle will become famous soon enoughS13NismoStyle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Maybe dave stepped up his game recently but a had a good friend get fucked on a sr swap from him a few years ago. Wont go into many details but the work was sub par (wire nuts on the harness anyone?) and kept a ton of parts from the halfcut. Not to mention charged the kid almost 6k. But like i said, that was like 5 years ago.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #34
240sxKouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aps13 View Post
Showzone in Ladson, SC is one of the best out there. Its about ten minutes from north charleston. I would recommend them to anyone.
I got all my work done there on my 97..turbo, internals, etc... its pushing 485hp, and still reliable as a daily driver.. Very happy with everything they have done, its a 2 hour drive to showzone, but I wouldnt go anywhere else, awesome shop, awesome people, awesome work... Nothing else to say.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #35
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxKouki View Post
I got all my work done there on my 97..turbo, internals, etc... its pushing 485hp, and still reliable as a daily driver.. Very happy with everything they have done, its a 2 hour drive to showzone, but I wouldnt go anywhere else, awesome shop, awesome people, awesome work... Nothing else to say.
How are they're rates? Can you order engine swaps through them as well if need be?
Old 03-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #36
240sxKouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawandrifter87 View Post
How are they're rates? Can you order engine swaps through them as well if need be?
Their rates are decent for being the only good shop around.. You can get it done cheaper at midas, or precision tune, but do they know your sr20, ka24 or rb like showzone?? HELL NO...Labor is $95/hr...but they are an excellent shop..They do have suppliers for complete motors and swaps, I am actually talking to them now to try and get swap... They told me as of yesterday that they are about a month and a half away from getting another batch of engines for swaps, if you go on their website, The ShowZone you can email them with any questions you have, and they usually get back to you pretty quick 1-2 days. and they are very helpful and give great advice as well..
Old 03-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #37
Runvs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Runvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
bill at jap auto got a dyno now !!! but thats old news lol
Runvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:50 AM   #38
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxKouki View Post
Their rates are decent for being the only good shop around.. You can get it done cheaper at midas, or precision tune, but do they know your sr20, ka24 or rb like showzone?? HELL NO...Labor is $95/hr...but they are an excellent shop..They do have suppliers for complete motors and swaps, I am actually talking to them now to try and get swap... They told me as of yesterday that they are about a month and a half away from getting another batch of engines for swaps, if you go on their website, The ShowZone you can email them with any questions you have, and they usually get back to you pretty quick 1-2 days. and they are very helpful and give great advice as well..
What motor are you looking for since you already have an sr in your car?

Also how are they for buying motors off of? I know some shops half ass, jimmy rig or whatever wiring or motors... not saying they do just asking is all.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:23 PM   #39
whitefedorafilms
Zilvia Member

whitefedorafilms is an unknown quantity at this point
Kyle i know you're excited to get this motor built. The Ka-T is hopping on the dyno as soon as its up and running.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #40
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
power fc tuners in the carolinas

Anybody know of shops that are known for tuning SR20's with Power FC other than TDC in Spartanburg or National Speed in Wilmington? Those are the only two that I am aware of.