Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 06-11-2004, 07:01 PM   #1
s14slider

Trader Rating: (0)
s14slider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ga People Speak Up!

Come on now, I have an SR at least 5 of my friends have SR's, and I know that there are many more, so everyone speak up with names, location, and mods. Hopefully we can set up a REAL 240 meet instead of that 240's over Atlanta crap ( most of you know what I mean ). So, lets get this thread started up and try to organize something sick here. so, I will start:
s14slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2004, 07:05 PM   #2
s14slider

Brandon Reed
Oakwood, GA ( just outside of Gainesville )
92 Hatch w/ SR
Pretty much every bolt-on
Dyno results will be up soon with detailed mod list

Now it is your turn!!
Old 06-13-2004, 09:27 PM   #3
JDM K's
Zilvia Member

JDM K's is an unknown quantity at this point
Mohammed
Stn. Mtn., GA
White '89 240sx couple
SR
Silvia conversion with widebody chargespeed body kit
Last time I was dyno @ 297 to the wheel hopefully I will dyno soon

My Brother Ozzie
Red '91 240sx couple
SR
Silvia conversion
Dyno # will come soon

Most people call us Silvia brother's, I am down for meet
JDM K's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 10:00 PM   #4
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
Voya (Snail)

Marietta GA

-Black and green silvia frontend 93 coupe that is rb26 in three weeks.
-Black 91 hatchback with an rb20det
TheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 07:56 PM   #5
E&ERacing

E&ERacing is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup Mo, Ozzie, and Voya, it's Eric, E&E I down for a meet. We can all meet up over at our shop.

95 S14/ almost finished with Kouki conversion, 231 to the wheels KA-T 6 psi, soon to be swapping in a RB25.

Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com/turboka.php
E&ERacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:30 AM   #6
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
what you got against 240s over atlanta?
Old 07-04-2004, 08:02 PM   #7
s14slider

well, 240s over atlanta do not like to do the type of stuff that I like to do ( such as illegal drifting, road racing, street racing, etc. ) so nothing personal, just not my kind of people. But we do share the same love for 240's, so...... oh well. I was just wanting to see what my local 240's have and to see if they want to hang out and have some fun. I hope that clears some things up.
Old 07-05-2004, 12:48 AM   #8
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Burr
<-----
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 11:13 AM   #9
JDM K's
Zilvia Member

JDM K's is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, Eric I think I meet with you at Main Stream Performance Dyno Challenge. I am the guy with the white 240sx with Silvia conversion and Charge Speed body kit. You need to set up date and time?
JDM K's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 11:19 AM   #10
s14slider

Hell yeah, I got about 5 friends down here that have 240's with SR's. I can get them all to follow me down to this meet and we will probably have a real good showing of some people. Just keep all of these people informed. Thanks - Brandon
Old 07-10-2004, 02:26 PM   #11
Loofee95SE
Zilvia Junkie

Loofee95SE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Loofee95SE
Well, I'm C not in GA, I'm in AL but will drive there for the meet.
I got Gold 90 240sx with Ca18det, Trust exhaust & downpipe. No dyno #
Birmingham, AL
Old 07-26-2004, 09:23 PM   #12
CodyW
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
CodyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CodyW
hey, what's up everyone. i've been on this board for a while but never have posted very much, but I live in Dunwoody and have a 95 SR-powered S14. It's currently down (and has been for about 2 months now) though as the SR that was in the car when I bought it blew about 2 weeks after I got the car (had some kind of serious oil consumption issue that was basically un-detectable) but I have a new blacktop S13 SR that i'm gonna put in as soon as a few goodies arrive for it, which should be later this week (greddy oil pan, oil filter relocation kit, apex'i 1.1mm headgasket, blitz turbo timer, and a few other things). i already have quite a few mods (FP big28, UH fuel rail, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, KYB shocks, etc...) but i still have plenty of big plans for this thing and would love to make it out to a meet sometime.
also, me and my friends from driftmechaniks.com put on meets every once and a while and i also usually attend the drift411.com meets so maybe i'll see some of you guys there.

cody

s3mag.com :: slide-style.com :: codywellons.com
CodyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 09:43 AM   #13
ZenkiSE
Leaky Injector

ZenkiSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiSE
Well i live in colombus i am also apart for the 240over ATL BUT i also love my 240 so don't worry about me illega drifting is the shiznat. I dont have an SR or a turbo but i have lots o footwork done. Tein coilovers tanabe drift spec RUCAS upper links and toe rods front under brace and powertrix subframe collars a J30 VLSD cusco pillowball mounts front/back. tanabe tranny bushing kit ASP undercrank pulley Injen short ram. Its all on a 96 SE.

Baka GaIjIn Racing

www.up-speed.com

www.tougefactory.com
ZenkiSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 09:13 AM   #14
pputkowski

pputkowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to pputkowski Send a message via MSN to pputkowski
I'm failry new....but i'm in Macon GA and looking for a 240 hatch.
pputkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 06:37 PM   #15
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14slider
well, 240s over atlanta do not like to do the type of stuff that I like to do ( such as illegal drifting, road racing, street racing, etc. ) so nothing personal, just not my kind of people. But we do share the same love for 240's, so...... oh well. I was just wanting to see what my local 240's have and to see if they want to hang out and have some fun. I hope that clears some things up.
if you wanna add mountain runs to that list holla at 2tn'd racing.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:26 AM   #16
Phoen_x_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Phoen_x_s14 is making a name for him/her selfPhoen_x_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Like Tiger Woods said on the Racial Draft for the Chappelle show "Fo Shizzle"
lol.

We just met up with Brandon, a.k.a S14Slider (more like RPS13 now, eh? lol) to night, cool dude to talk to/hang out with. Anyone want to do a few practice runs at Blood Mountain in a few weeks? Maybe after tire change and my 5 speed swap, I say we roll up there again, AND bring a dang camcorder this time! Who's all up for it?!?!?!?!
Old 08-21-2004, 09:07 AM   #17
JPS13

JPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, Brandon is a cool guy. And I'm up for headin up to Blood Mtn. anytime
JPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 07:04 PM   #18
rickys240

rickys240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rickys240
Sup Brandon, Lol you know me...i'm up for any meet
rickys240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 11:28 PM   #19
Phoen_x_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Phoen_x_s14 is making a name for him/her selfPhoen_x_s14 is making a name for him/her self
soon planning on holding another meetup for some Touge runs on Labor day weekend, ATL people. dang hopefully I can collect and get my 5 speed swap soon.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:12 PM   #20
rickys240

rickys240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rickys240
Atlanta meet full details.
When. Friday Sept 17th 8:00 pm
Where. Andretti Speed Lab, Monte Carlo room.

Atlanta Drift enthusiast meet. We are having a meet for the Atlanta and surrounding area Drift enthusiasts to discuss ideas about ways to get the ball rolling in Atlanta. We will be discussing places to contact, ways to contact them and things to say to them to calm any doubts about a Drift event in the area. Bring your ideas, suggestions and good attitudes and have some fun. On hand will be Tony Schultz, Toyo sponsered Drifter for Finish Line Motorsports (sponser permitting) and his car, Sae Kang from Finish line motorsports, Products from Core Performance Products and we will raffle off a Stage 2 Gravity clutch from Competition clutches and Stainless Brake lines from Core Performance. Raffle tickets will be 2 dollars.

Meet like minded people in your area, trade spots if you want and lets try to build the base in Atlanta. Everyone wants more events and safer places to slide so lets make em.
rickys240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 12:48 PM   #21
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
uh huh yeah i'll go. dammit 240s over atlanta is a joke. the most negative 240 people ever. their mods are the best. their cars are the shit. but a stock sr will take 80% of that whole damn club. it's retarded.
97DubTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 12:50 PM   #22
Phoen_x_s14
Zilvia Junkie

haha for real, I e-mailed them last year and wanted to meet up becuase they already had a organised 240 group, but all they ever wanted to do was go meet up to eat somehwhere or go go-kart racing. Man seems like the only thing they wanted to do with their cars is just pop the hoods at a parking lot to show off what expensive parts they got under the hood.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:52 PM   #23
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoen_x_s14
Man seems like the only thing they wanted to do with their cars is just pop the hoods at a parking lot to show off what expensive parts they got under the hood.

haha and that's just a mandrel bent custom intake and polished valve cover.
Old 09-07-2004, 09:56 PM   #24
E&ERacing

The 240's over ATL guys are cool, they can be alittle standoffish at times with new people, just because they all hate the ricer scene, but hey the ricers generally seem to have fun. I am down with the Sept 17th meet, I won't have a hood or front bumper yet, gonna pick one up at the nopi nat's during their cheap sales. But illegal dirfting and racing sounds like fun to me.

Going to the dyno this week, the KA should hit 300-350 hopefully, got the 550's and msd6 btm. Should be fun.

Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com
Old 09-09-2004, 06:35 PM   #25
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by E&ERacing
The 240's over ATL guys are cool, they can be alittle standoffish at times with new people, just because they all hate the ricer scene, but hey the ricers generally seem to have fun.
Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com
97 kouki w/ an sr20 and turbo upgrade isn't rice. they just don't like you unless you are just like them. which is ka-t. and most of them don't have it yet.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:20 PM   #26
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
I'm down for the meet.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson

Last edited by s14unimog; 01-09-2006 at 03:52 PM..
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:48 PM   #27
s14slider

hell yeah, we are getting the ball rolling on this shit. I might have SR in by then, who the hell knows.

Last edited by s14slider; 12-19-2004 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: ?
Old 09-10-2004, 08:39 AM   #28
E&ERacing

97DubTruck, I didn't say you were rice, nor did I say anyone else was rice. I am just saying, if you actually knew any of the 240's over Atl guys, you would know they consider anyone that wants to do illegal street racing, driving around town showing off, illegal drifting, and just hanging out somewhere, they consider them ricers. Which we aren't ricers, we just want to have fun. Barely anyone is KA-T with them, I know of one guy thats running KA-T, a couple running RB20, and more than anyone else running SR's, so they aren't all about KA-T's. s14slider, Russ knows more than anyone else when it comes to 240's, not cool making fun of him man, plus his NA KA will take stock SR's. I like SR's but everyone has them, they then think they're the shit, line an SR up with mine, then we can see which ones better.

We'll see ya'll Friday.

Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 002.jpg (54.6 KB, 31 views)
Old 09-10-2004, 11:02 AM   #29
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97DubTruck
97 kouki w/ an sr20 and turbo upgrade isn't rice. they just don't like you unless you are just like them. which is ka-t. and most of them don't have it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog
i don't care anyway you put it KA-T fuckin Blows literately.. i'm down for the meet. If it rains illegal KA drifting time.... hahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14slider
hell yeah, we are getting the ball rolling on this shit. I might have SR in by then, who the hell knows. And if any 240's over ATL guys wanna come and get made fun of, come on by, we will all be waiting, esp. the s-s-stuttering fucker! HEHEHEHEHE, I am a mean bastard, but oh well.
I've been a member at 240s over atlanta for 3 years know where I met them? Road Atlanta for a track day and there were more cars on the track than in the parking lot. hoods were popped for engines to cool down. our gatherings are probably boring to you because we all have more in common than just the cars. we are friends that get together for more reasons than just the cars.

blinding stupidity like the crap you people posted is why we are stand offish towards newbs. you have to get along with the group. and we are all different its not that anyone on that list has never street raced or practiced drifting in a parking lot. hell we've had convoys of 10+ cars moving up 75/85 at one of our "meets to gtet something to eat" going 100+. its in your attitudes and approaches to things. you come off as some 16 year old thug that thinks he knows everything your damn right your gonna get the cold shoulder from us. most of 240s over atlanta have been involved with and around these cars longer than half the "scene" has had 240s. Tony Schulz (previously mentioned D1 driver) is still a moderator on our list. he was drifting autocrossing tracking and tearing up deals gap with 240s over atlanta way before he got sponsored.

As for RDM... his cars cleaner faster and handles better. the man himself has forgotten more about the S chassis than you think you know about it.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:12 PM   #30
E&ERacing

Nicely said man.

Eric