Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
1320VR4
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
1320VR4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pics of the project Vert

Well I picked this up dirt cheap, 94 manual swapped vert No concerning rust, just a little around the top of the window frame but it's not bad at all. Car has some grounding issues where everything but the engine and headlight bulbs won't come on / work until the car is warm or moving so theres a loose ground somewhere. The automatic top doesn't go down but thats a wiring issue too. Besides that everything works. Transmissions shifts like butter and the engine checks out with great compression. Doesn't smoke or anything either. Top is perfect and the rear window isn't badly hazed or fogged.

It came with a started turbo setup on it with a T25 however its a bit of a ways from completion so we're swapping it back to full na while I collect turbo parts. Also has Ksport coils, a front strut brace and a tuned ecu of some sort. Rear diff is welded so you already know my intentions lol.

Really looking forward to having another toy to play with this summer. I miss having a project car as well as a car I can experement with different things and no be affraid to do so. When ya have a car thats gorgeous or almost done one is a little more hesitant on experemental parts when the consiquences could be more expensive, if you know what I mean.

Anyhow, some pics:

And my other two cars:

thanks!
Matt
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
cmg
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
cmg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No.

;alkdfs
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
Bbsalexaz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Bbsalexaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what in the fuck. Build thread fail.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
1320VR4
Zilvia Member

? It's got a manifold and a turbo, and a top mount intercooler made from home depot hoses. It's an utter hack job. The waste gate was just hooked directly to the brake booster vacuum hose. Like wtf...

It will be turboed correctly sometime over the summer, I have to collect the rest of the parts, IE, wideband, boost gauge, fuel tuner, fmic, bov and a boost controller. Don't exactly have the cash for that at the moment and I'd rather be able to drive the car first
Old 04-26-2012, 05:21 AM   #5
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thread lock. We need it.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
1320VR4
Zilvia Member

?..........................
Old 04-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pict...uncements.html
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/153667-pic-...ting-pics.html