Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #1
teamkunimitsu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
teamkunimitsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
almost stolen twice!! socal westminister!

hey guys i live in the garden grove area and havent had any problems but my gf lives in westminister area near bolsa and magnolia for you socal guys.

anyways i have a s13 and my gf drives a teggy with a jdm front. yea yea talk bull on honda but its my gf. The story goes like this.

i start spending nights at her house and one night my car gets broken into. now keep in mind i know i locked my car and i even had my nardi deep with red stitching and sterio with subs and all in my car over night thinkin its koo cause my gf said there hasnt been any issues with her neighborhood. I find out in morning that my car was broken into and the ignition column was torn apart and they tried to rip the ignition switch off and start the car. all us s chassis guys know how it looks. its darn easy. but i had a kill with my car. whats crazy is that they def pick the lock on the door. as my door key hole is lightly messed up on the outside. and the ignition key cyl was unlocked! and switch taken out!. Whats even crazier is that NOTHING was taken not even my subs.!
i ended up carless till i sourced parts to replace it.

next my gf car, one day her sidemarkers got stolen... ok thinking its some dumb kids that are just cheap or something. Mind you not she has all oem stuff so shit is expensive! also she has a full two way alarm installed!
another week and a half which is today, her car got broken into! found in morning hood poped door open and car inside is rumaged and a mess!! like fucked up rumage. then i took a look they got to the siren unit in fender and even disabled the alarm unit!!! on top of that her car is automatic ls model for christs sake!! Shes just likes her car and goes to school work and goes home!! the only thing that probally saved her car from being stolen was that she had one of those clutch lock on her brake pedal.
now whats really pisses me off is that her car door cannot open without alarm or key. the links are taken out inside and only actuators and key are connected so cant slim jim. I look at the keyhole and what do you know PICKED! HER ALARM COMPLETELY DISABLED AND BROKEN INTO!
WHO EVER IS FUCKING WITH US IS GONNA FUCKIN GET SHOT!

another thing is that my gf let me know that she saw some FOBBY ASS DUDES IN A TAN CAR that stopped in front of her house. now there is only one way in to her neighborhood. and they swung by in and out and stopped.
so yea keep an eye out! where we are at is bolsa and magnolia!

crazy thing is this was all done right in front of the house!! these guys are pros at what they do!! they know what they are doing!!!
if anything please give me a call or text at 714 312 9456 for any leads i am down to beat the shit then beat some more shit then fucking shoot them. they are not after goods. they are after cars so keep an eye out for them!!
teamkunimitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Do you think it's really a smart idea to have a j-spec front on a integra and park it on the street? Did you not expect to be harassed?

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #3
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
if cali was not so libreal u could shot them in the road! go to the police explain to them in detail and help them set uip a sting! Someone tried twice to steal my bike, the broke into my garage and everything without tripping the alarm! the only thing that stoped them is that my sisters car blocked my bike in the garage! the second time is that my armada's alarm was chirped of and i ran out guns drawn! I talked with the cops and they told me to leave my bike out from 1200-0500 and sure enough those fuckers showed up around 2am to jake it but the cops were waiting in force. when i mean force i mean they were 30 plus deep! they fucked those guys up!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #4
teamkunimitsu
Leaky Injector

to be honest there are lots of jspec front tegs here....my gf was one of them.... and she had the front before i even met her...but for two years having her front then now this.... i dont know man...
Old 07-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
teamkunimitsu
Leaky Injector

damn my buddy used to be based in texas... guns on ya sn stuff. Too bad i cant do that here... theyre trying to ban guns. And cops here are just assholes. they come down do a report and never hear from them again. I asked them for patrol or help to get them but no they have emergencies to attend... but then again this is cali... buncha assholes...other than the kool guys no offense
Old 07-16-2009, 06:53 AM   #6
teamkunimitsu
Leaky Injector

im from japan and dude... nothing like this ever happens in japan other than suicides.... sighs
Old 07-16-2009, 06:57 AM   #7
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_dreams View Post
Do you think it's really a smart idea to have a j-spec front on a integra and park it on the street? Did you not expect to be harassed?
how is that any different from parking a honda accord on the street? LOL.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #8
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Sucks and hope they get caught. I've been a victim of thieft and I know how it feels. But I don't think it's such a smart thing to post that you're going to do the death thing to them.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
how is that any different from parking a honda accord on the street? LOL.
Right, if i were a thieve i would attempt to totally take a honda accord over a jdm front end teggy.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Dude thats sucks to hear that, I'm always there in that area in all hours of the night to grab some pho. If I see that shit going on Imma honk the shit out of my horn and flash my high beams on them. And if i get the chance i will snaps pics of them caught in the act. If that shit happens to me, i would like for someone to do the same.
Souljahzs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
teamkunimitsu
Leaky Injector

^ same here and yea the pho is good stuff...
Old 07-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
suckksssssssssssssss

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
j-spec front teg on St=fail...yeah you dont deserve it, but do go making it easy for them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
if cali was not so libreal u could shot them in the road! go to the police explain to them in detail and help them set uip a sting! Someone tried twice to steal my bike, the broke into my garage and everything without tripping the alarm! the only thing that stoped them is that my sisters car blocked my bike in the garage! the second time is that my armada's alarm was chirped of and i ran out guns drawn! I talked with the cops and they told me to leave my bike out from 1200-0500 and sure enough those fuckers showed up around 2am to jake it but the cops were waiting in force. when i mean force i mean they were 30 plus deep! they fucked those guys up!
you fail at the english language...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #14
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

SkyHighPsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn and I live in that area too =/ good thing I leave my car in the garage tho. this is why im trying to replace my rims with stock looking ones, don't wanna attract thieves
SkyHighPsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #15
BTP
Zilvia Member

BTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BTP
dam this blows balls, whats with so many people getting there cars fucked with in cali maybe i don't want to move there after all.
BTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #16
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
get a bike lock and lock the hood latch... it helps. Jdm front ends are the eziest to pop hoods if you got no locks. Running the siren/alarm wire thru the fender wasn't the smartest thing to do...most do it thru the firewall or simply tuck it. What bugs me is if putting a autolock on a AT vehicle...don't put it on the brake, put it on the accelerator..they can still use the ebrake when you lock the brake pedal.

Just work on getting a better security, I parked my jdm out db7 on my street day and night and im in long beach. Only way to steal it is if they tow that bitch...*knock on wood*

GL
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #17
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^dont ever underestimate someone.

Im sure someone with 5-10ft of 12ga wire could take your car in 20 seconds.

You dont think these theives already own hondas and have learned how to gain access in every which way untilizing the internet's schematics while having 24 hours a day to practice?
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:48 AM   #18
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

^^^ really? unless they are a lock smith and know all my cut offs are...then mayb in 45 mins to 1hr. Like I said putting the nessary security will discourage any theif. The more the better. They can practice all they want and use the internet to figure out schematics, but not every1 put all the info on the net. Every car is different base on the owners...now tell what 5-10 of 12ga wire going to do to my car in 20 secs? please share your knowledge since you know so much about it..
Old 07-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #19
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
stakeout in front with a shottie and see what happens. make sure you got a couple other peeps to help out though. seriously, call the cops and let em know what is up in the neighborhood.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:06 AM   #20
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
mine definitely aint as bad as yours but im in westminster too.

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...car-today.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:36 AM   #21
Howlermonkey
Leaky Injector

Howlermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
If they poped your hood then your car will need an exorcism.

It's a good thing you hadn't swaped in a B18 and and then came up on them while trying to steal it or you might have suffered a stabing.
Howlermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #22
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm all down for a bait car and then punking them.

Or just let the police know and maybe they can help out.

Garage parking or fail. I almost refuse to go to any of my friends houses, even in nice cities if my car isn't blocked or parked in a garage.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #23
tf_90s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
tf_90s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
u need to replace ur key cylender they get old and old worn down keys can open them right up.
tf_90s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #24
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post
^^^ really? unless they are a lock smith and know all my cut offs are...then mayb in 45 mins to 1hr. Like I said putting the nessary security will discourage any theif. The more the better. They can practice all they want and use the internet to figure out schematics, but not every1 put all the info on the net. Every car is different base on the owners...now tell what 5-10 of 12ga wire going to do to my car in 20 secs? please share your knowledge since you know so much about it..
You can have 10 kills on the car, I could bypass everysingle one of them. There are only a few things required to start the car. Starter, clutch pedal interlock, fuel pressure relay, ignition. You could put a kill on every one of them, they are still easily bypassed with ease. One wire connecting the fuel pump relay to a ground, one wire from the ignition switch to 12v , starter to 12v, loop clutch interlock, and all your kills have been bypassed.

Most theives know exactly how and when and what order to quickly wire up all nessisary accy's to start the car.

No alarm can prevent them from starting the car, only severly deter them. Our system to protect theives have allowed them to use more extreme measures to get "theirs" by stabbing/killing you, or plain stripping your car infront of your own eyes. Lay a finger or use a verbal threat, they have your car, a free lawsuit and an innocent person in jail. Its the sad cold reality that these people are like nazi's and can take what they want. Its up to us to help deter this, non violently and peacfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlermonkey View Post
If they poped your hood then your car will need an exorcism.

It's a good thing you hadn't swaped in a B18 and and then came up on them while trying to steal it or you might have suffered a stabing.
People get stabbed all the time for D16y5's, anytime its something honda, they kill yo ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'm all down for a bait car and then punking them.

Or just let the police know and maybe they can help out.

Garage parking or fail. I almost refuse to go to any of my friends houses, even in nice cities if my car isn't blocked or parked in a garage.
That would be funny, because you would end up in jail, and have a whole community of theives out to sue your ass for some kind of discrimination, damages and you probably would get shanked somewhere inbetween that. Police turn a blind eye to any (modified) imports, simple as that. They see most import drivers as "crack dealers" of the road, and expect we will kill eachother off (the cars).
Old 07-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #25
Banda1d

Banda1d is an unknown quantity at this point
sucks to hear that man. I'm at Westminister every week getting pho (Pho24) late at night I'll keep a look out..
Banda1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #26
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
they prolly waited till you and your gf were brown chicken brown cow, so they know they wont be heard... lol j/k

+1 on having a kill switch, and im surprised that clutch lock on the brake pedal did its job.
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #27
Howlermonkey
Leaky Injector

Howlermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I would get a baby moniter and hook the transmitter to a power source while placing it under the seat.

Then put the receiver next to the bed or wherever you are.

I had that setup and I could hear a couple arguing in their car next to mine.

Just make sure you are armed when you come out.

You would be amazed how much noise goes on around your car when parked and I got tired of flying out my apartment like a wu-tang nightmare so I bought another baby moniter set and put the receiver under the other seat (different frequencies) so I could pick up the transmitter next my bed and tell anybody to get out of my car.

Car evenutally filled with water during a hurricane and killed both.
Howlermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #28
Redline24/7
BANNED

Redline24/7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlermonkey View Post
I would get a baby moniter and hook the transmitter to a power source while placing it under the seat.

Then put the receiver next to the bed or wherever you are.

I had that setup and I could hear a couple arguing in their car next to mine.

Just make sure you are armed when you come out.

You would be amazed how much noise goes on around your car when parked and I got tired of flying out my apartment like a wu-tang nightmare so I bought another baby moniter set and put the receiver under the other seat (different frequencies) so I could pick up the transmitter next my bed and tell anybody to get out of my car.

Car evenutally filled with water during a hurricane and killed both.

hahah wow baby monitors

fucking hilarious.
Redline24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #29
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
You can have 10 kills on the car, I could bypass everysingle one of them. There are only a few things required to start the car. Starter, clutch pedal interlock, fuel pressure relay, ignition. You could put a kill on every one of them, they are still easily bypassed with ease. One wire connecting the fuel pump relay to a ground, one wire from the ignition switch to 12v , starter to 12v, loop clutch interlock, and all your kills have been bypassed.

Most theives know exactly how and when and what order to quickly wire up all nessisary accy's to start the car.

No alarm can prevent them from starting the car, only severly deter them. Our system to protect theives have allowed them to use more extreme measures to get "theirs" by stabbing/killing you, or plain stripping your car infront of your own eyes. Lay a finger or use a verbal threat, they have your car, a free lawsuit and an innocent person in jail. Its the sad cold reality that these people are like nazi's and can take what they want. Its up to us to help deter this, non violently and peacfully.
Like I said...getting to all my cut off isn't going to take 20 sec. Tell me this how on earth are you going to get my car in first gear and drive away if I have my clutch lock? No way in hell can you drive away with my car. You can get thru all my cut off, but like I told you already, its not going to take a theif 20 sec. starting my car up as well too, only I myself know the wiring since I tucked it and re-route it according. Your speaking too much of yourself, you act like you done this yourself and what not.

Security is not always going to keep your car safe, its only going to discourage the theif more...

I'll try any theif to come and try to jack my car, but don't blame me if .9mm pierce you..
Old 07-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #30
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Dont rely on kills/clutchlocks or removable steering wheels. You can slip a clutch lock off with a screw driver. Your harness' being rerouted isnt the issue, you cant re-hide your Fuel pump relay, ignition switch starter etc. Simple fact, prevent them from getting into the car. Iv owned hondas in MN, thats enough to say I've had experience on theives having a renaissance festival on my civic's in broad daylight every single day. Ive stoped them from taking the car, but not stripping it down to a bare shell. Ive also disabled the door locks forcing them to crawl through the window, which actually I got a nice chunk of ninja intestine to show the police to match up to the bleeding ninja on the ground while his MOTHER was swapping parts into his eg hatch.....theives were let off clean, with my parts.

This was at mall of america. You need to prevent them from getting inside the hood/trunk/car to be sucessful. suspendedhatch and other security heads at honda-tech will tell you a simple stealth installed alarm is enough - not in 09'. Alarms to a theif are like souljaboy to a young hoe.