Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
92s13Widebody
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
92s13Widebody is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool !!Kangen Water!! !FREE! Check this out!

Hello everyone i recently came upon kangen water and was instantly hooked, from the noticeable difference in taste to all the positive effects it has on your body/health. I would like to offer 1-2 free gallons of kangen water to anyone who is interested, all i ask is that you bring your own jugs to put the water in

If you have already tried kangen water and know the great effects but don't have your own in-house system due to there great expense and would like to get more then 1-2 gallons of water THAT IS NO PROBLEM!! We also sell the water and the machine so after your 1-2 gallons of free water we have a super small charge of $2 a gallon... but we can also bottle multiple gallons of are own jugs for you to have week/months ahead so you don't have to keep driving back and forth!! if your interested just give me a call or text anytime Thank you have a nice day

Kangen Water Info:

Kangen Water for over three decades (Japan-based Enagic International) has been the leading manufacturer of alkaline ionizers and water filtration machines. Kangen Water® machines are used in hundreds of thousands of homes worldwide to transform tap water into pure, healthy alkaline drinking water. The human body is comprised of 70% water. It is no exaggeration to say that "the basis of vitality and long life is water." Enagic offers safe water that can be used with confidence to benefit health, beauty, sanitation and cuisine.

No this not spam or fake... available to anyone who wants to make the drive or who is in the area come check it out and get some info on the water of the future..... hmu (jack- 8185545513)
92s13Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i wish they had kangen machines at Winco or targets that would be awesome! i usually buy the 5 gallon refills!
Old 11-26-2014, 10:45 AM   #3
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
I actually have one of these Kangen Water machines at home

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote