Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-16-2007, 02:14 AM   #1
redman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
redman will become famous soon enoughredman will become famous soon enoughredman will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 [Pics Request] RS13 With Rear Diffuser

Hi , I want to know if you have many pics of S13 with rear diffuser

I have pics of first molding diffuser :

If you have other pics or other models ...

www.performance-silvia.com
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 02:15 AM   #2
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That's a pretty sick diffuser. They need to make a version of that for the coupe. Id be on that shit like white on rice.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:19 AM   #3
TonKpilS14
BANNED

TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
ya that would be nice for a coupe. i like defusers 4 the front lip. sexy..
TonKpilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:38 AM   #4
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
that piece is a universal piece. if you go to first molding site. they are distinguished by different widths. it all fits regardless. same pieces fit r-chassis, FC/FD so on and so forth.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:51 AM   #5
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
1.if my apexi N1 single didnt hang so low, i'd consider buying one
2.that shit is sick!!!
3.the pavement around here is ALWAYS under construction, so even on just my Tein S-techs i bang my exhaust off off some pothole, so i'm all set destroying a nice diffuser.
4.that shit is sick!

fuck i hate the northeast sometimes.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:42 PM   #6
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
1.if my apexi N1 single didnt hang so low, i'd consider buying one
2.that shit is sick!!!
3.the pavement around here is ALWAYS under construction, so even on just my Tein S-techs i bang my exhaust off off some pothole, so i'm all set destroying a nice diffuser.
4.that shit is sick!

fuck i hate the northeast sometimes.
joe you can raise the exhaust.

but yea our roads do suck

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #7
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post
joe you can raise the exhaust.

but yea our roads do suck
yeah i can.....by buying the buddy club exhaust
Old 09-16-2007, 08:23 AM   #8
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
theres one FS in the classifieds.

search it
Old 09-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #9
dre

dre is making a name for him/her selfdre is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to dre
drool..............
I want one but I to have a potholes taking over my city makes it hard to have fun with my coilovers ;( but yo that shit is super fly
dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:44 AM   #10
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
I like that alot, here is one I've seen for the s13 silvia...

its the new Uras type gt aero...

heres the front...
Old 09-17-2007, 09:44 AM   #11
614duece40
Zilvia Member

614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough
the first time i looked at that uras kit i thought it was ugly, but after seeing it a couple times i really like it. i bet it's cheap to haha.
614duece40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:47 AM   #12
driftstyre
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
driftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond reputedriftstyre has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftstyre

driftstyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #13
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftstyre View Post
FTW! Can't wait to see the car again at GT Live! Maybe you'll have a couple minutes to chat this year. If not, that's cool too. If I don't get to talk to you there, Good Luck!
Old 09-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #14
dre

dre is making a name for him/her selfdre is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to dre
that Uras type gt aero looks sick do they have a pop-up light front bumper that looks like that?
dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:30 AM   #15
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Last edited by silviaguy240; 09-17-2007 at 10:56 AM..
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #16
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what place sales URAS bodykit in the USA?
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #17
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Where can I buy the front one shown above?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:00 PM   #18
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
According to Uras Usa's website, http://www.uras-usa.com/
these 2 (amongst others) are dealers...
http://phase2motorsports.stores.yahoo.net/
http://www.sp-power.com/main/index.php

oh and the Uras Usa site is showing the 180sx version available, so maybe they have some in stock??? All I know is if I was to buy and build another 240sx right now....this Type Gt kit is what i'd be buying...

Gray

Last edited by mad s13; 09-17-2007 at 12:40 PM..
mad s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #19
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
yeah I can not find many URAS kits from www.uras-usa.com.
Drifter Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:27 PM   #20
redman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
redman will become famous soon enoughredman will become famous soon enoughredman will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The uras kit is so niceeee

www.performance-silvia.com
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #21
skateboard p
Leaky Injector

skateboard p will become famous soon enoughskateboard p will become famous soon enoughskateboard p will become famous soon enough
sick... i want one!
skateboard p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:46 PM   #22
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I want to see the underside of that aero!

I've seen the 3 Uras cars in some Japanese coverage in magazines.

Garage Mak uses the S15 front on their time attack car.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:34 PM   #23
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
i cant believe i am the first to say it here

but ALL of the above "diffusers" have to be the ugliest, biggest pieces of SHIT i have ever seen for our cars. i am not only amazed that people buy this fucking crap, but that they also install it on their cars!

seriously... do you have any idea even what you people spend your money on? is it wind tested, or is it just some SHIT than hangs off of your car, looks weird, and hurts your drag coefficient.

i am so disappointed be the lack of knowledge from people on this forum. if you want to do something to help your drag coefficient, put some effort - dont just buy useless shit and strap it to your fucking cars.

gaddamnit.

gad damnit..#$?!@ $?!@$%?!@ idiots.

ps: lets install vortex inducers too! fucking evo homo-ness.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:59 AM   #24
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
i ordered my uras kit from bullet proof auto motive they moved to la they usally dont deal with small orders but just ask for mike he always works a deal..
golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:42 PM   #25
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
it's all a bunch of JDM ricer garbage. none of those are functional.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #26
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I want DSG to make me one for front back and under the car.

and then i want o buy the uras one make 1000 copies in china out of fiberglass and sell them in fs.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #27
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I hate to say it but Mike is right. I'm not going to ride his coattails, but since he already replied with what I wanted to say, I'll just agree. This new style of "Aero" looks like shit, IMO. And I'm even a fan of gaudy shit in general...
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #28
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
A diffuser is pointless on a 240 as well as most every other car unless it was designed for such.

UGH
Old 11-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #29
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
A diffuser is pointless on a 240 as well as most every other car unless it was designed for such.

UGH
Agree Zar...but I'd really like one that has an extensive coverage of the underside (ie covers gas tank and goes up far towards middle of car).

This, coupled with a nice front underpanel and some flat pieces for the mid-section could net a great aerodynamic advantage (see new GT-R underside pics for a good reference).

My friend works with carbon and we will be working on some bolt-on carbon sheet underside panels for all 3 sections (front, mid, and rear underside). It's rather simple to do after taking the measurements and finding some decent spots for bolting it on.

Tnx for the thread redman (*^_^*)

Billy

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #30
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i bought the first molding one that was on here for sale, i'm not sure if i'm going to run it tho. it hangs super low. but it looks pretty. (flame away, but ya i do like stuff that just looks pretty.)i'll post some pix once my car gets back from paint.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote