Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-08-2006, 08:44 PM   #91
theimportguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
theimportguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dont know who this is, but it looks really good. I love it.

theimportguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2006, 11:22 PM   #92
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
^Everything on that car looks nice, but that rear bumper blew it.
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:39 AM   #93
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
FYI, it's a Fastback, not a liftback, or a hatchback.
Yeah, I know. I typed the wrong word.
I just caught that, and I was gonna edit my post, by you beat me to it. haha...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:57 PM   #94
shooty
Leaky Injector

shooty is an unknown quantity at this point
i just finished doing a two tone on my fastback using the roll on paint method
i think the colors came out nicely

more pics here: http://www.putfile.com/shooty580/images/25989
shooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:54 PM   #95
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Here's one of the original two-tone proposals from Nissan design.
I think it looks really good.

and here's another pic of mine:
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:15 AM   #96
Munch
Zilvia Member

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
I could have sworn ive seen a few of those black 2-tone's u just posted. Im pretty sure i saw one the other day...probably the 2nd one ive seen in my life.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:22 AM   #97
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I know you coupe guys are anti two tone fastback but here are a couple of mine.

lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:33 AM   #98
rps13 SR
Zilvia Member

rps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymore
who cares fast back, lift back, hatch back, same thing.. whatever u wanna call it. and you who spelled wrong and said liftback.. how can u spell fastback wrong and type liftback.. thats cause u thought it was lift. but really it doesnt really matter people know what we talking about thats all that really matters. you guys just getting defensive from what i said and tried to point out my mistakes.. i'm just giving my opinion
rps13 SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:35 AM   #99
rps13 SR
Zilvia Member

rps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymorerps13 SR is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee
Color of car: Platnium Blue pearl / charcol
Build date: 1988
original transmission: 5spd
sunroof: yes, power
HUD: Yes, working
wing: no
State: Canada BC

it has a small amount of mods done to it, mostly suspension.

coupes are also lighter then hatches 100 pounds lighter on a full loaded S13 coupe and the S13 hatch is much heavier
factory.
ohh look another guy said hatch.. why didnt u guys point that out?? cause he was trying to protect the coupes
Old 09-26-2006, 09:53 AM   #100
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
damn lok, that shit's clean. what are the specs on your wheels?
Old 09-26-2006, 10:13 AM   #101
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Eh, I call my fastback a hatch from time to time. I don't really see why anyone really cares. We all know what we're talking about.
Nice pics everyone, keep 'em coming.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:19 AM   #102
rps13 SR
Zilvia Member

right now i'm really thinking about getting a copue 2 tone. but also want the fastback too. i'm stuck on what to get. but if its coupe i want the silvia front end too
Old 09-26-2006, 01:33 PM   #103
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
the coupes only look better if they have the silvia front end conversion, with the flip up lights they look weird. but the hatch(or what ever you want to call it) looks much better with the flip up lights but not as good with the silvia front end.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:36 PM   #104
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchmalmiss
damn lok, that shit's clean. what are the specs on your wheels?
which ones?

xr-4's x7.5 +0 and x7 +11

gold mesh x7 +10

gunmetal mesh 7 or 7.5 +10 depending on which ones.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:57 PM   #105
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
im loving the two-tone picks... real tempted to do two-tone on my coupe....a little old school love. I know I'll be a fake two-tone but atleast im supporting..
hows oem s13 gray metalic uptop and oem super black on the bottom ?

by the way oem two-tones are reaallly rare where i live in Northern Virginia
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:45 AM   #106
shooty
Leaky Injector

shooty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13
hows oem s13 gray metalic uptop and oem super black on the bottom ?
that was the original plan for mine but the grey i used was too light so i did dark grey on bottom

i think it will look good - the contrast will be subtle
shooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:23 AM   #107
rps13 SR
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM
the coupes only look better if they have the silvia front end conversion, with the flip up lights they look weird. but the hatch(or what ever you want to call it) looks much better with the flip up lights but not as good with the silvia front end.
i agree about the coupe, but i think the hatch looks good with the silvia front too. but thats only because i'm into 240sx's but if u were just looking for a car and saw a 240sx with a 96-98 jdm style bodykit and not into cars u'd say a 180sx looks sexy
Old 09-27-2006, 06:57 AM   #108
ghostchild316
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ghostchild316 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bluish-silver
early '89 I believe
manual
sunroof
HUD(works too!)
wingless
Kansas

I don't have pics ATM.Nothing special anyways.Needs a paint job since the whole frontend doesn't match(white) with a chouki bumper.My fastback is getting all the love right now(Fully built KA,new turbo setup,GT35R...)
ghostchild316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:46 AM   #109
blackbeltx

blackbeltx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to blackbeltx
Next time I go to the junkyard I'll try to get a picture of the banana yellow and brown two tone. I think they actually made some z31s in that same color if that helps you understand what im saying. It's so ugly, but for some reason i don't think I'd get it repainted if it was mine. It's definately unigue.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:05 PM   #110
Antone
Leaky Injector

Antone is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Antone
hey, im about to get my silvia front end. Going to repaint. i HAVE TO HAVE two-tone...any suggestions??? who likes what!?
Antone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 05:20 PM   #111
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
paint it the color YOU want. personally, i think the factory combinations are the best.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:22 PM   #112
MOUNTAINGARAGE
Zilvia Member

MOUNTAINGARAGE is making a name for him/her selfMOUNTAINGARAGE is making a name for him/her self
underconstruction and finished pic of my
89 base model, Kept the same paint code when I re-sprayed it.

Bought it with 54k original miles. when I sold it it had 70k miles on it.
a young kid bought it. He was a die hard enthusiest. made me feel good when his G-Father and him towed it away.

my next mod was coilovers, but never got to it before I sold it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MG_LOGO.jpg (192.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg PHOT0143.JPG (100.7 KB, 217 views)
MOUNTAINGARAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:07 AM   #113
Antone
Leaky Injector

Antone is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Antone
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrindley
paint it the color YOU want. personally, i think the factory combinations are the best.
Yea I was thinkin about the blue/silver, But that Black/Charcoal on the top of the page is LLOOOKIINNN SSIIIIICCCCKKKK!!!!
Antone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:15 AM   #114
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Lavender frost 2-tone is really rad.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:23 AM   #115
RHDintegXSI
Leaky Injector

RHDintegXSI is making a name for him/her selfRHDintegXSI is making a name for him/her self
Color of car: Green/Grey
Build date: something/89
original transmission: Manual
sunroof: n/a
HUD: n/a
wing:n/a
State: CA

just picked up the car a few days ago for $500. It has dents here n there but frame is straight/no accidents and not a sign of rust anywhere. I'll post a pic as soon as i get it to look half decent
89 Nissan 240sx Coupe current

YES my other cars a HONDA
RHDintegXSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:22 AM   #116
[email protected]
Leaky Injector

crzykhmer@hotmail.com is a well-known jackass
i want the paint codes for the two tone! anyone knows where i can find them?! or can you post your two tone codes! PLEASE!.
crzykhmer@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:56 AM   #117
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
^Why would you have a email addie as a SN?...

Google, i found one not to long ago.
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #118
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
socal240sx.org used to have a nice chart with all the years, their paint combos, and paint codes, but it appears that website is useless now.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:53 AM   #119
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
http://www.project-mayhem04.com/Color%20Chart.html
vanish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:21 PM   #120
RHDintegXSI
Leaky Injector

RHDintegXSI is making a name for him/her selfRHDintegXSI is making a name for him/her self
heres my "ugly". she started off as a two-tone now its more like mismatched 3 or 4 tone haha..as soon as i get get my hands on some oem aero ill start the bodywork and prep for paint (same color of course)

89 Nissan 240sx Coupe current

YES my other cars a HONDA
RHDintegXSI is offline   Reply With Quote