Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-15-2014, 12:42 PM   #61
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Nothing wrong with that thing. Looks rad. Get it painted asap.
That car needs another $5k before it's even bearable to look at.

Not to mention a different owner who will get rid of that stupid hood graphic.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2014, 12:47 PM   #62
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Nothing wrong with that thing. Looks rad. Get it painted asap.
You just contradicted yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
That car needs another $5k before it's even bearable to look at.

Not to mention a different owner who will get rid of that stupid hood graphic.
The hood graphic bothers me the least. Not my taste and wouldn't care if the rest of the car was put together.

Unpainted body kit. Mangled fender. Poorly fit/chosen rear over-fender. Don't get me started on the front bumper...
Old 09-15-2014, 12:56 PM   #63
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nah that thing is a paintjob away from being good
Old 09-15-2014, 12:58 PM   #64
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
So, it is still bad. It's like going out in your pajamas because you didn't feel like getting dressed.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:00 PM   #65
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^agree with DK. plus pajamas are fucking rad
Old 09-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #66
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
So, it is still bad. It's like going out in your pajamas because you didn't feel like getting dressed.
Soooo never drive a car until its painted and 100% finished ready for stance meets... MMMMK I will note that.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:31 PM   #67
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Soooo never drive a car until its painted and 100% finished ready for stance meets... MMMMK I will note that.
Something tells me you're the type of person that is okay with slamming a car with coilovers on factory wheels.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #68
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Something tells me you're the type of person that is okay with slamming a car with coilovers on factory wheels.

I'm probably just a pussy, but can we delete this thread? This shit makes me sad that when the day finally comes (after selling the FRS) for me to buy another S-chassis I'll have to choose from a wide variety of fuckboi's cars. That red S14 with the hood graphic isn't too bad...but that fucking swaggot driving it is going to ruin it sooner or later.

Words can't express how much hatred I feel for all the 'swag' that's meshed into this community now. Words fail me.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:48 PM   #69
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How about we stop posting troll bait and stick to cars that are definitively dog shit?

That s14 could go either way. Current pics, sure doing it wrong. But some massaging and a paint job and BAM done deal. Maybe Derek can see the direction and potential but AFSil80 and S14DB see it as the image alone. Neither is right or wrong, but you guys waving your dicks at each other is just going to lock another thread.

More facebook finds, paint scheme = morning after binge drinking diarrhea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
swaggot
Ha, I like this term.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:49 PM   #70
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Only 1/3rd right....

Ex.1

Ex.2

Ex.3

Derek you suck
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #71
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point

yup. real classy
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #72
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Says a dude who's screen name says Sil80 in it . You know sil80s suck 99% of the time right?
Old 09-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #73
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
eeeyyy Fuckbois
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:16 PM   #74
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
need more pics of this s14 NAO...

wow
Old 09-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #75
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
this car fuckin sucks so bad.

2nd hand embarrassed for the owner. IG: chrisonevia
Old 09-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #76
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Says a dude who's screen name says Sil80 in it . You know sil80s suck 99% of the time right?
I am so thankful that you informed me of this. I have never heard anyone ever say that. You have certainly saved me from a great amount of embarrassment.

On topic:

PS, my 240 wasn't a stinking pile of shit like most of the 240's on the road these days. <3
Old 09-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #77
derek king
Nissanaholic!

is that a fucking steering wheel? ?
Old 09-15-2014, 05:02 PM   #78
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am so thankful that you informed me of this. I have never heard anyone ever say that. You have certainly saved me from a great amount of embarrassment.

PS, my 240 wasn't a stinking pile of shit like most of the 240's on the road these days. <3
couldn't even copy the lousy jacquemond
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:19 PM   #79
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
oh yeah, super mint

#TwoTonePerversionSociety
Old 09-15-2014, 06:22 PM   #80
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Quote:
Agreed. Car has baller wheels and style. Looks like he's at least trying to do it right.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:05 PM   #81
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thread delivers was not disapoint
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #82
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
Thread delivers was not disapoint
This thread is a shadow of it's former glory.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #83
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
This is bad. Really bad. We're in the red zone. I turn around for a few years and this shit happens? Swag, ratchet group, stickers on rear glasses all perfectly lined up on an angle with stupid phrases, slammed, stance. Wtf? I search Craigslist trying to get back into an s chassis and all I can think is please God just kill me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm probably just a pussy, but can we delete this thread? This shit makes me sad that when the day finally comes (after selling the FRS) for me to buy another S-chassis I'll have to choose from a wide variety of fuckboi's cars. That red S14 with the hood graphic isn't too bad...but that fucking swaggot driving it is going to ruin it sooner or later.

Words can't express how much hatred I feel for all the 'swag' that's meshed into this community now. Words fail me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:32 PM   #84
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #85
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:37 PM   #86
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmragecm View Post
Wtf? I search Craigslist trying to get back into an s chassis and all I can think is please God just kill me
</p>
If it's any consolation, the problem seems huge because we put a spotlight on it. I'm sure most of us don't see deathtraps like Ratchet40gang or PaisaDrift everyday... I took a lot around my local Craigslist a few days ago & was pleasantly surprised to see the number to clean yet fairly priced 240s. But hey... HR Z's, 335i's & Genesis coupes are getting cheap now. Might be a good time to jump ship.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:01 PM   #87
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
Seems like this thread is full of nitpicking now. The only things that are questionable about this car are the obscene amount of stickers everywhere and the bombed dash, I definitely wouldn't consider this car 'doing it wrong' though. But this thread and the original both don't really work as it's all a matter of personal opinion whether someone is doing it right or wrong. Sure, sometimes the shit these #ratchet40gang and other missile circlejerkers do is ugly as sin or just outright dangerous, but you KNOW there's some idiot out there who thinks broken aero and spraypainted hubcaps looks cool.
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:06 PM   #88
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^ And the paint.

That one is definitely one of the better cars in the thread. Aero fits nice, wheels and fitment are fucking perfect, but the paint and stickers kill it.

I do want to see more shit heaps though, and not cars with a few questionable things.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:16 PM   #89
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
^ And the paint.

That one is definitely one of the better cars in the thread. Aero fits nice, wheels and fitment are fucking perfect, but the paint and stickers kill it.

I do want to see more shit heaps though, and not cars with a few questionable things.
Iirc I'm pretty sure it's a wrap, not a fan of them but at least he'd be able to peel it off in order to get some actual paint.
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:30 PM   #90
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Might be a good time to jump ship.
i wish mine was running, cause i would have posted it up for sale the day after final bout. would have been the perfect time to sell.

on topic
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote