Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
!!NEW!! Riverside Meet Saturdays ChEcK-It-OuT

THIS IS THE FIRST MEET WE ARE HAVING HERE AT THE RIVERSIDE PLAZA
COME DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT!!

Last edited by CalPolyKing; 12-15-2007 at 07:11 PM..
CalPolyKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Finally a meet held in Riverside!

Hopefully lots of people go so tell your friends

+1 for the making the flyer!!!
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:00 PM   #3
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
for some reason the flyer reminds me of reno, nevada.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #4
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Funny!! It kinda does.. I guess its all the desert lookin hills that give it that look...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
Old 12-05-2007, 11:49 PM   #5
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yummmy i see cpk might roll down..
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #6
hongsukjune
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hongsukjune is making a name for him/her selfhongsukjune is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
maybe its cuz the "riverside plaza meet" sign is designed like that.
all in all a good flyer.
hongsukjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:04 AM   #7
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Cool s13boost.... Come down!! For all those that havent been to the Riv Plaza... theres lot to do there, if u wanna do somethin' b4 of after the meet.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #8
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
riverside plaza sounds good but will there be enough parking?

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #9
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
riverside plaza sounds good but will there be enough parking?

looks big enough but dont know... yeah bro ima try come down!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:29 AM   #10
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
iono man, 8pm..saturday...

parking might be like diamond plaza

but im down to check it out. nice place. and active is there..i might just buy some shirts.

BTW, is this mainly a nissan meet? or everything? because usually when its mixed..it gets hectic.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:35 AM   #11
Driven08
Post Whore!

Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Nissan meet Jason. This is going to be the new spot. Wing Stop is cool but only cause we came with like 5 cars lol
Old 12-06-2007, 12:55 AM   #12
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
Nissan meet Jason. This is going to be the new spot. Wing Stop is cool but only cause we came with like 5 cars lol
HAHA spoken for the truff. the meet was cool, but most of the cars there were the ones who are having this meet. (swiftdrift fam)

anyways, this meet ought to be good. and for parking, i say we just park in the back behind active and the movie theater or whatev.

definitely and awesome location!

hope to see a crowd

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #13
Driven08
Post Whore!

There is a shit load of parking behind the theater and stuff and its quiet out there because everyone is lazy and likes to park in the front where they can just walk up to all the places easier.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 AM   #14
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

TRUE!! Ok if I and the homiez dont find parking in front of Active and Borders we will go behind Borders!!
I dont think anyone will get lost trying to find the back, not that hard(for those who dont read this post).
O.. and yeah JASON this is gonna be mostly a Nissan meet, dont want it to turn out like the Mo Val meet by Johns Incredible Pizza..wow..RICE FEST!!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #15
Driven08
Post Whore!

Talking

Ha ha! Yeah but were going to need more Nissan cars to show up to make it a "NISSAN" meet.

So if you have a nissan...show up
Old 12-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #16
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Hmm, ok, well i guess ill be going saturday.

lol, man, ive just recently found out moval HAS/HAD meets.

Proves im rarely in my own city.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #17
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
Hmm, ok, well i guess ill be going saturday.

lol, man, ive just recently found out moval HAS/HAD meets.

Proves im rarely in my own city.
feel fortunate u didnt attend any of those meets

BTW, theres also a WENDYS at this new meet plaza meet

Old 12-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #18
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

lol is it that wendys by the walmart?? moreno beach? lol, if it is, one night i had to goto walmart really late and i drove past those guys and they were waving me down.

i was thinking "wow, no thanks" and kept driving.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
lol is it that wendys by the walmart?? moreno beach? lol, if it is, one night i had to goto walmart really late and i drove past those guys and they were waving me down.

i was thinking "wow, no thanks" and kept driving.
lol i was talking about the new riverside meet theres a wendys, not the mo val one.

the mo val one was in the new hooters parking lot.... shit was weeeaaaak

Old 12-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #20
S13Boosts
Premium Member

damn i heard its gonna rain on friday it better not rain on sat!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:33 PM   #21
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
wow you guys are trying to bring back a meet that was already dead? oh well good luck on finding parking spots and i hope you guys dont get kicked out by the local police or security guards
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:54 PM   #22
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalPolyKing View Post
THIS IS THE FIRST MEET WE ARE HAVING HERE AT THE RIVERSIDE PLAZA
COME DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT!!

isnt the plaza a burn? idk one way to find out
Old 12-06-2007, 04:35 PM   #23
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Nice day to hold a meet fellas...... .
Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #24
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

great day to have it Luis!!!...lol...we gonna try it out.. if it doesnt work out o well...hey if no one go to ur meet pass by and come to ours. It should be chill!!
Old 12-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #25
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalPolyKing View Post
great day to have it Luis!!!...lol...we gonna try it out.. if it doesnt work out o well...hey if no one go to ur meet pass by and come to ours. It should be chill!!
Well if no one shows ill still be grubing on some wings.Might go oneday.Either way Gluck.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #26
I_DID_SILVIA
Leaky Injector

I_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura about
seems koo to have a meet at the riverside plaza since i go there alot but i have a feeling cops will show up plus theres not alot of parking on saturdays...true the lot is big but it still gets packed....if you guys will meet you should meet by wendys
Old 12-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #27
Driven08
Post Whore!

Wendys sound good.
They are the god that created the "real" value meal!

Hopefully we dont get kicked out because isnt that place a hang out place anyways?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:07 AM   #28
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

So yeah, right now lets hope it even happens with all this rain.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #29
alilvietboi4u
Leaky Injector

alilvietboi4u is on the path to ruinalilvietboi4u is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
hey thinh i need the front plate. do you still have it?
alilvietboi4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:53 PM   #30
Driven08
Post Whore!

Yahoo weather says 50% of rain in the afternoon.
Hopefully it all works out.