Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #31
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow watch this new vid released in a Japan mag. This game is going to be so great. I like the light and dark aspect. Your eyes having to adjust.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167098
Old 03-28-2008, 10:40 AM   #32
turbodcivic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
turbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbodcivic
god DAMN this game looks sooooo sick, hope they release it for wii
Old 03-28-2008, 10:44 AM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodcivic View Post
god DAMN this game looks sooooo sick, hope they release it for wii
Don't hold your breath. But I think the Wii will get it's own original RE game soon.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #34
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
if they hold of on this game cuz of this BULLSHIT imma be REALLY REALLY PISSED!!
Old 03-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
This isn't holding the game up at all. I just didn't want to make a new thread since there already was a RE5 thread.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #36
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
UNGH....... DAMN......... i cant wait for this. which reminds me.... i have to bust out the cube and play some RE4.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #37
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
In GTA San Andreas all you do is kill white cops and Mexican gansters as a black dude. IDK what the big deal is. Its a game, and nobody have any problems with GTA San Andreas. If you don't like the idea of the game don't buy it. Simple as that. Its not putting thoughts in my head that its cool to kill blacks.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:34 PM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
It's not the issue any longer.

Well it shouldn't be at least.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #39
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^

I'm sure that the game is going to be completely awesome. No doubt, but i know that's a subject that people have had as soon as the preview came out.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #40
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^

Can you remove the posts then?

Because when I clicked on the title...it was the first topic at hand that came to mind...and I was like "wtf? who bumped this? this is OLD?"

Also the "thumbs down" icon threw me off.

Anyways, i look forward to reviews before buying it.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #41
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
i always feel bad for the guys that make these games, looks lik such a pain in the ass, haha
Old 06-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #42
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Have you guys seen the new trailer?

Awesome. Period. We have a good 9 months left though.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/878/878446p1.html
Old 06-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #43
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Looks awesome, and I don't know why people are pulling up the race card for this game, RE4 was very good.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:10 AM   #44
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
i cant wait for this game!!!! Resident evil is one of my favorite series ever
Old 06-04-2008, 09:11 AM   #45
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
I can't believe people are complaining about black zombies. Are people really that stupid?! Its set in Haiti. HAITI. Its just something for ridiculous "P.C." bastards to get their knickers in a twist about. I don't know any black people (including myself) that would take the slightest offence to this game. Seriously, its ridiculous.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:12 AM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Ok. Since this thread was so actually about the whole race thing, and that's no longer and issue, but people keep reading the first couple pages I'm going to close this thread and start a new thread for RE5.