Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Stolen Radio & E-Fans

Well, today I get woken up by my cousin to some bad news. He tells me both our cars have been broken into and I just run directly to my car in hopes it's not true. Find out that my Pioneer headunit and both my 12" Mishimoto E-Fans were stolen.

What sucks was that the headunit was a gift from my girl, and if anyone knows I cherish the hell out of anything given to me. I never left the face place on and always kept it hidden from view.

I know not much has been stolen and I'm incredibly thankful for that, but it's an incredibly horrible feeling to go through when anything like this happens.

I'm being hopeful in maybe recovering these items, but I know my chances are slim.

Anyway, as a favor I'm asking everyone to please keep an eye out on the following:

- Pioneer Headunit DEH-690UB

- 2 Mishimoto Electric Fans (BNIB)

Thanks for looking and thanks for any future help.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 12:06 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Were the electric fans installed in the caR?

or located somewhere in the car?

If they got in....and couldn't take the entire car...that's pretty sad. It's cake walk.

Any Alarm??

Sorry about your loss.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Please tell us more details about how they got in, or the signs of entry.

Looks like you were a victim of a someone who was rapping smashing and grabbing.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
They broke my passenger side window. Luckily I have a replacement for that.

Anthony the fans were brand new in box dude. They were on the floor on the driver's side. I was in the process of installing everything. I had installed my radiator and went and bought some relays and switches for the fans, but decided not to work on her yesterday.

These guys weren't after the car. It's immobile right now. They were little kids fetching for a quick steal to flip for a quick buck by the looks of it. So yeah definitely a smash and grab.

Sorry no alarm, it was actually next on the list to get from luisgonz. Had planned to call him as soon as my car was up and running again to take it to his place.

THEY FUCKING BROKE MY MINT RADIO TRIM PIECE! Blah...

Sadly neither my cousin and I remember the radio that the little corolla had. It came with it and didn't pay it much attention. Some old unit that probably wouldn't fetch much more than $10-$15.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 07-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Wow.

That definitely sucks.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:36 PM   #6
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
little homies starting off small.

I like to disable my car, and get it back on the road ONLY when my alarm-520t-dual hood pins- prox sensors and dual key kills are fully operational. Took me 8 hours to do it, my car thanks me all day long.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dammit! Sorry jimmy really sad to hear this, i'll definitely keep my eyes open for those things.

I know its hard to think about it, but it could've been worse! At least you still have your car.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
DreamN
Post Whore!

Yeah, I'll be borrowing some cash from the card to get my alarm going. Get power door locks and lockable hood pins. Luis will pretty much let me know what else I could do to up the security.

Just wished I had a garage.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 07-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Dammit! Sorry jimmy really sad to hear this, i'll definitely keep my eyes open for those things.

I know its hard to think about it, but it could've been worse! At least you still have your car.
thanks cody and trust me I'm so glad nothing else was taken or vandalized. incredibly happy my car is still there. when my cousin told me it was my car I immediately though the worse and couldn't hear anything else he was saying. just wanted to go to my car.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 07-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Layers my sweet baby jimmy. Kill Switches, Alarm, Dual Shock Sensing, GPS Tracking. The fireworks.

Go to your local police department ask if they have any Police Air Freshners. Although I work for my local government our department police give me shit that I throw in my car like Police air freshners, stickers. Makes a criminal think twice especially when they see my employee badge hanging.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
DreamN
Post Whore!

lol Julian, didn't know they made air fresheners. I'll do that.

Filing a police report because I just got word that there was drama in my complex. seems like the ppl who I suspect of doing most of the bullshit crap around my area made big trouble. some residents are going to be trying to get others evicted to stop certain ppl from visiting the complex. It could only help the cause if I join up with them.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 07-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #12
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasquirtCA View Post
Layers my sweet baby jimmy. Kill Switches, Alarm, Dual Shock Sensing, GPS Tracking. The fireworks.

Go to your local police department ask if they have any Police Air Freshners. Although I work for my local government our department police give me shit that I throw in my car like Police air freshners, stickers. Makes a criminal think twice especially when they see my employee badge hanging.
They make air fresheners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Well, today I get woken up by my cousin to some bad news. He tells me both our cars have been broken into and I just run directly to my car in hopes it's not true. Find out that my Pioneer headunit and both my 12" Mishimoto E-Fans were stolen.

What sucks was that the headunit was a gift from my girl, and if anyone knows I cherish the hell out of anything given to me. I never left the face place on and always kept it hidden from view.

I know not much has been stolen and I'm incredibly thankful for that, but it's an incredibly horrible feeling to go through when anything like this happens.

I'm being hopeful in maybe recovering these items, but I know my chances are slim.

Anyway, as a favor I'm asking everyone to please keep an eye out on the following:

- Pioneer Headunit DEH-690UB

- 2 Mishimoto Electric Fans (BNIB)

Thanks for looking and thanks for any future help.
Sucks to hear about this man, I'll definitely keep an eye out.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
They need to make a limited run of "Police official bait car" decals lol..

ive had my stereo stolen back in 02 while i had a saturday morning class at the local college.. At the time, it was a Sony active blackface headunit which was like $360 that my dad bought me for xmas back then.. *they where cool when they came out.. though the none removal face sucked, supopse to look like no face is there* they took my ashtry full of coins, all my cds, ripped my speakers and headunit and even my stuff animal i had.. fucking thieves prolly gave that to their kids or something.. That shit sucks i know how you feel, you feel violated.. Your just out there doin something positive for yourself, trying to better yourself, and some dumbfucks ruin it for you tryin to make a few bucks.

We live in a material world where you need to have it all..

sad these fuckers just reproduce.. The Law favors em with slaps on the wrist when they should loose their hands

So you say you had your faceplate off, did they find that and take it? or they took a chance for the headunit itself? i know on ebay peopel sell faceplates or headunits with no face all day everyday.. its just wrong.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #14
DreamN
Post Whore!

Thanks Mark.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 07-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #15
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
They need to make a limited run of "Police official bait car" decals lol..

ive had my stereo stolen back in 02 while i had a saturday morning class at the local college.. At the time, it was a Sony blackface headunit which was like $360 that my dad bought me for xmas back then.. they took my ashtry full of coins, all my cds, ripped my speakers and headunit and even my stuff animal i had.. fucking thieves prolly gave that to their kids or something.. That shit sucks i know how you feel, you feel violated.. Your just out there doin something positive for yourself, trying to better yourself, and some dumbfucks ruin it for you tryin to make a few bucks.

We live in a material world where you need to have it all..

sad these fuckers just reproduce.. The Law favors em with slaps on the wrist when they should loose their hands
You summed up my feeling perfectly. It was a completely different feeling of sadness and anger all mixed into one new feeling. I've had shit stolen from me before, but I never had my cars actually broken into.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-01-2008, 03:12 AM   #16
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Damn dude! That sucks. Like i said in SMS, i have my eyes peeled. I HATE thieves!!! Get that alarm done, and You and everybody else know, Luis is the MAN!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #17
808_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
man, i hope you find your missing items.
this has happed to my bro before. they broke into
his honda and stole his headunit, smashed the lil asian samuri
bobble heads, took the change, and his $300 leather jackt.
i remember he saved up his first ever paycheck for that jacket.
just the feeling of someone taking/stealing your personal belongings
just feels like crap. and the law cant do anything about it.

but good luck, and keep it safe brah

-makua[ace]
808_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote