Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
DevilZ is making a name for him/her selfDevilZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Stolen 93 honda civic BLACK , Westminster, CA

Hey my GF little sister car is missing. The car is NOT important but her laptop with all her finals are in there. PLEASE if anyone know where the car is let me know ASAP it was missing this morning MAY 12 2009 between the hours of 2-4AM in the morning. PLEASE guys a lot of us are in the socal area keep an eye out yea. This is a chick that is going to grad soon and just want her laptop and school books back ASAP!!

description! ( I don't know much about hondas so sorry if I get this wrong)
black honda SI
annoyingly loud will set off car alarm
Hello kitty symbol
wavy hood
Jdm mudflap
jdm fog lamps
window visors

pics are here

Please the laptop is a gray DELL with vegan stickers on there (like dont eat pigs)

Last edited by DevilZ; 05-12-2009 at 02:12 PM..
DevilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

DevilZ is making a name for him/her selfDevilZ is making a name for him/her self
Sorry to put this down but the laptop is the most important part if you know who stole it you can keep the car it doesnt matter please drop off the lap top at a place where we can pick it up and she needs it ASAP.

Thanks GO TEAM ZILVIA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Post this on Honda forums.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

Already did thanks for the suggestion though.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Sadly for her, there's a 99.999999999999999999999999999999% chance that she's never getting the laptop back. Hell, the car is probably stripped and ditched already.

I don't get why people leave important items inside their cars. ESPECIALLY when its a car thats a high theft target and easy as fuck to steal/break into to.

Best of luck to her.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #6
DevilZ
Leaky Injector

Found the car some stuff were missing but it was stupid stuff. A witness gave us a description of 2 males that did it. I don't want to get into it but we'll see what happens.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Where was the car found? I thought I saw one like it driving down the 10E but there are a million EG's like that in socal...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #8
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SkyHighPsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn that really sucks and usually college professors don't take excuses either best of luck trying to find it I'll try to keep my eye out but I doubt I'd find it
SkyHighPsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Did they take the laptop?

I'm more curious about that.

I hope your girl's sister gets done with school!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote