Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Counterstrike 1.6, Anyone wanna play?

Sup fellas.
Just looking for some 1.6 Players to play in public servers with..

add me.

SteamID: [email protected]
Handle: VoLcoM[sToNeD]

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Last edited by downshift_sideways; 05-26-2008 at 04:10 PM..
downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
SOURCE you MF'er!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
tre
Zilvia Junkie

tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
i havent played in months and i've feel bad for using you as a human meat shield.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #4
deucen
Zilvia Member

deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
is Source better than 1.6? I bought Source a while ago only to find out that my laptop can't handle it

I'd play 1.6 but then that means I would have to reinstall steam and all the goodies that need to be downloaded... or maybe its still installed
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I forgot the last time that I played this game. It must of been like 4 years ago. Good game though.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
4-1 in CAL

ill be on later tonight

steam email = [email protected]
steam friends ID = DUFFM4N

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
I'm in the process of DL'ing source..

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #8
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
4-1 in CAL

ill be on later tonight

steam email = [email protected]
steam friends ID = DUFFM4N
cal-o?

i need to get ram so i can play again!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I used to be cal-m years ago.

who uses ventrillo? and irc?

Old 11-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #10
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Source is 10x better.

Fuck 1.6's hit boxes. Random ass deaths.

Source is where it's at.

SteamID I post later.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #11
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
lol good 'ol cs.
i play every now and then on this server:
64.94.100.5:27015 (NuclearFallout:Chernobyl Accelerated)

&yeah.. i use irc and vent.

* edit *
^ server ip was for 1.6
Old 11-06-2007, 03:38 PM   #12
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i play 1.6 i always play 609 servers, my id is howdoesmydicktaste
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #13
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
add me [email protected]

I just got source the other day, but I am sure I still have 1.6
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #14
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
i hate source, just reskinned BS

1.6 wins, i'll probably play.. later
Old 11-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #15
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Premie section already has a thread, but yeah. Lets play.

tag - lolzarlol
Old 11-07-2007, 01:34 AM   #16
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ahh the good old days of cs. gotta update steam and ill add you guys

zilvia in cal? lets sign up next season
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #17
BPMKA24DE
BANNED

BPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-knownBPMKA24DE is making his/her stupidity well-known
i dont have my PC oficially down here SOcal from the bay, but as soon a s i have it for sure, i miss that game, so fucking fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fav war game, i love the CS1.5 the classic version....Dust 1 2, aztec italy, but then again lot of punk bastards cheatting so it pisses me off and i fuck up lol
BPMKA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #18
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
PM me for source!

edit: to play source

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #19
614duece40
Zilvia Member

614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough614duece40 will become famous soon enough
i'll be playing tonight, add me FORCEFEDS13, typical i know haha.
614duece40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #20
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Just got back into this old habit.

Post up your steam ID's for 1.6

I will be playing source later today, when I get my graphics card, and power supply.

Old 05-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #21
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
add me on steam. [email protected] I play more CSS though as stated in the other CS thread.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:30 PM   #22
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Added^

I'll be on SCC later today.

Old 05-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #23
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
man i havnt played in a while. i was an admin on a WC3 mod server. i wonder if i still am?? haha.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #24
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Get on..!^^

Plenty of n00bs to put in their places..

Old 05-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #25
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Add me screamostheshit. I'll be on later on tonight!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #26
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Thatswhatsup.

Added. Screamo is the shit <3 lol.

CSS or 1.6 Homie?

Old 05-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #27
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Haha yehh werd!

1.6 and CZ every now and then.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #28
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
I used to play..about 5 years ago before all those hacks came out. good game though
Old 05-26-2008, 04:33 PM   #29
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
steam id: [email protected]

handle: status.one
Old 05-26-2008, 04:56 PM   #30
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^added....

msg.