Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Talking 626 DRIFT Balcony At willow springs Dec 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to popular demand, 626 Drift crew will hold another event at the Balcony.

Heres some info

When:
Dec 2nd, SUNDAY

Where:
WSIR, Balcony

What:
626 Drift practice/ competition

Price:
$110 if you prepay before the day of the event and $140 at the day of the event. So sign up quickly!

Prize:
The 626 drift crew goal is to encourage local drifters to become better at drifting. And thats why we reward the ones that really strive to become better!

Basically, the drifters will practice on the course that we setup. At the end of the day, we will have an ASSESSMENT or Competition for the drifters. Of course, there will be rewards. Dont be intimidated by the word "competition", because we are only doing it for fun!

Beginner competition winner:
1st Place: Half price to next 626 Drift event @ the balcony
2nd/3rd: $20 off next 626 Drift event @ the balcony

Advance:
1st Place: Half price to next 626 Drift event @ Horse Thief Mile
2nd/3rd: $20 off next 626 Drift event @ HTM

paypal:
[email protected] (bank account through paypal only, NO CREDIT CARDS)

Any questions, please email [email protected]

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 11-06-2007 at 10:33 AM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Drivers list:
1. Mark F. (blackparade)

Im first on the roster suckers! lol
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:57 AM   #3
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Drivers list:
1. Mark F. (blackparade)

Im first on the roster suckers! lol
Dude. How do you have money to do every single event that is ever posted. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:50 AM   #4
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Oh what.

Another one.

Damn. So many events, so less tires.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
umm, I think I'll be there; Sunday's are tough.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 AM   #6
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide S13 View Post

i wonder the same thing
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #7
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
its called a "job" i think
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #8
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
oh damn! another one?!?! ill be there for sure!!!!!....cant stop drifting...

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:44 AM   #9
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:

yea...dousan is right....Its called a job, and mad dedication!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #10
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
its called a "job" i think

well yeah but some of us dont have high paying jobs like others and got rent and bills
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #11
rb25jun
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
rb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25jun
ok i want to go but im kinda a real big noob.. i talk a big game but dont have any track experiance.. or any at all... should i bother going?
rb25jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
why wouldn't you go.

Its a great experince for first timers to learn and getvtheir cherry popped.

Dousan are you going? It'd be fun.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:45 PM   #13
rb25jun
Zilvia Addict

rb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the roughrb25jun is a jewel in the rough
i just dont want to look stupid
Old 11-04-2007, 07:47 PM   #14
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
probably not
i think im doing that JD event at end of nov
if i dont do that, d..no wait got a car show this day

..yes im serious!! my first ever!!

debut of the new car!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #15
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
wait so its 110 for beginner and 140 for advance correct? or is 110 before and 140 the day of im confused
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:07 PM   #16
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
It's $110 for anybody to practice. $140 for the pactice and comp.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:15 PM   #17
rb25jun
Zilvia Addict

how do you know who's a beginner and who's not.. Fuck it I'll go
Old 11-04-2007, 08:22 PM   #18
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
yeah im pretty much down to go and tear it up with my stock 89 240 and my welded diff. ive never really drifted before but fuckkk it =]
since im new to drifting at tracks and whatnot, what should i bring besides my helmet and gloves. is there going to be a tire station there?
Old 11-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #19
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
It's $110 for anybody to practice. $140 for the pactice and comp.
I believe its $110 if you sing up and register before the event, and its $140 if you decide to pay the day of.

Yes, go!!!!!
These track days are a lot of fun, a lot of cool people, and pretty good drivers. I learned how to drift with these guys in july!
(remember that guys! it was pretty ugly! lol)

There are a lot of people who will help you too. Not sure if you drive an rb car or not (asking becuase of your username), but i drive an RB s13, so i could help you out!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #20
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pignose4life View Post
yeah im pretty much down to go and tear it up with my stock 89 240 and my welded diff. ive never really drifted before but fuckkk it =]
since im new to drifting at tracks and whatnot, what should i bring besides my helmet and gloves. is there going to be a tire station there?
no tire station, but there is a tire shop up the street from the track. Take a jack and basic hand tools.
uummmmmmm....o yea.....dont forget to bring your balls!
haha
Old 11-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #21
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

do u think i can hang with my ka24e? has intake, straight pipe, and hopefully hotshot header soon. oh and welded diff
Old 11-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #22
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pignose4life View Post
do u think i can hang with my ka24e? has intake, straight pipe, and hopefully hotshot header soon. oh and welded diff
Dude. You can own with a single slammer. lol. You just have to keep the speed up.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #23
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trust me when i say you can^^^^
look at slide s13! this guy rips in his KA!!!!!!!!
So does castro, those guys are good!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #24
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

haha thanks for the support im gonna try and make it out to this
Old 11-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #25
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
$110 if you prepay. $140 if you pay cash on the same day at the track
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:05 PM   #26
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Trust me when i say you can^^^^
look at slide s13! this guy rips in his KA!!!!!!!!
So does castro, those guys are good!
That made me feel all warm inside. lol.

You arent to bad yourself Mark. Lots of white smoke. =)
Old 11-04-2007, 09:53 PM   #27
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
$110 if you prepay. $140 if you pay cash on the same day at the track
yes! thats correct!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #28
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
That made me feel all warm inside. lol.

You arent to bad yourself Mark. Lots of white smoke. =)

haha. thanks i try!
Old 11-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #29
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
haha. thanks i try!
No you don't; I know your secret. You pay naked leprechauns to spray oil on you tires and pack your hatch with dry ice.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #30
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
No you don't; I know your secret. You pay naked leprechauns to spray oil on you tires and pack your hatch with dry ice.
Damn!!!!!!!
They were'nt supposed to say anything!!!!!!!Fucking leperchauns!! cant trust them for shit! haha

Tell you the truth, i dont know how i do it, it just happens. And aprerantly it doesnt matter what tires i use either, wierd. Well whatever it is, good thing it happens! lol

Can some one please get footage of me and chuck doing tandem donuts!
Also get footage of me and chuck ripping some retarded tandem runs! We were getting pretty close! it was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!