Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #421
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post

If I recall, Forza 3 was slated for summer of 2009, and came out in fall when they announced it's new release date at E3.
Nope. Forza 3 was never even confirmed to exist until E3. E3 is when they announced they had been making the game for 2 years, and that it would be released the end of october.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #422
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
New trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54P9jX-ekno
Old 03-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #423
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
*droool*

msglngth

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #424
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wow.....that looks awesome...I just wish gran turismo would allow modified cars like forza...if that was done...i would never go back. I'll be waiting...one day gran turismo...one day we shall meet again. lol

graphics are always the best!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #425
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
...I just wish gran turismo would allow modified cars like forza...!
I don't get this...there's always been modified cars in GT. Are you just referring to being able to add paint schemes and aero?
Old 03-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #426
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I don't get this...there's always been modified cars in GT. Are you just referring to being able to add paint schemes and aero?
Didn't have we have that option in GT2? They should definitely bring that back.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #427
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
paint schemes, aero, motor swaps, drivetrain swaps, tire options (size, width, color)....anything to really seperate yourself from the other red miata driver with 15 inch wheels.

that is what wins me over....the simulators are relatively close...
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #428
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
they showed tokyo highways does that mean wangan races?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #429
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
More teasing once again =(
Old 03-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #430
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
they showed tokyo highways does that mean wangan races?
I believe those were shots of the Special Stage courses.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #431
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
I do love my Forza games, but I will be buying a PS3 for this game. I'm looking forward to returning to my GT roots .
Old 03-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #432
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
I preordered my copy yesterday. Cmooooonnnnn November.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:47 PM   #433
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Seem to me, the GT crew needs to spend less time on trailers and more time on finishing the damm game already.

I was so anti forza back in the day, GT for life.

After years of this crap. It's going to take a lot to get me back.

and my PS3 just died on me last week.

F-sony....at the moment.

trailer was amazing...not gonna lie lol

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #434
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I wish they would quit dicking around with these trailers and finish the damn game already
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #435
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'm loving the new trailer!!!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #436
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
be patient, they dont owe you shit lol

long as the final product delivers in the end.. they know you can play forza while you wait lol
Old 03-10-2010, 05:40 AM   #437
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Wtf the damn trailer was taken down. Piece of shit. I can't wait for this one, haven't played GT since 3. PSP one isn't bad, but its no PS3 GT.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #438
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This game better be sick. I'm a huge GT5 fan, and they should take however long they need to, but the final product better be worth the wait. The last demo's driving physics have disappointing me.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #439
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i have a feeling it's going to be on 3d. since there's rumor ps3 update for 3d apps. but, it's not just a rumor sony actually announced it on ces.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #440
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
i have a feeling it's going to be on 3d. since there's rumor ps3 update for 3d apps. but, it's not just a rumor sony actually announced it on ces.
The newest rumor is that the PS3 will get a firmware update to make PS3 3D in June when their first 3D TV's come out. Seeing how they showed GT5 in 3D already it seems like a no brainer.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #441
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

GDC 10: Gran Turismo 5 Coming This Year - PlayStation 3 News at IGN
Old 03-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #442
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
um didnt they say the game was on indefinite hiatus awhile ago....?

and sony has a lawsuit against Polyphony dont they?
Old 03-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #443
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
um didnt they say the game was on indefinite hiatus awhile ago....?
They said it was delayed. This is now an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
and sony has a lawsuit against Polyphony dont they?
I haven't heard about that at all.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:39 AM   #444
BriinumsBo

BriinumsBo is an unknown quantity at this point
was it already discussed? GPS-track day technology allowing to race around track, then plug usb memory to PS3 an watch replay / ghost mode in Gran Turismo 5

heres more:

GPS-track day technology testing with Lexus IS-F / playback in Gran Turismo 5

GPS-track day technology in Toyota FT-86 concept

Last edited by BriinumsBo; 12-06-2010 at 01:37 AM..
BriinumsBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #445
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
That is beastly...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #446
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've pre ordered a normal edition locally and I'm importing the Japanese LE (I placed my order today over my lunch). I'm totally pumped for this one!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #447
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

I preordered the special edition. What's in the japanese LE? I know the euro one is good as well.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #448
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
This game is the only reason I bought a ps3.

Lets hope and pray it comes out on time. Between nhl 11 and this im not sure ill have any time for anything else.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #449
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Looks like it's time for me to buy a PS3.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #450
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
^I'm actually doing the same thing. The day GT5 gets released is the same day I will buy a PS3. Can't wait!!!!