Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr4c3 View Post
Are you retarded? He hasn't retaped and loomed it yet. The harness looks fine. He didn't tuck the harness like everyone else, oh no. And it had some rust, what s13 doesn't? 36 years old and you troll like a teenager lol.
Don't be mad because I attacked your gay lover.

The fuseboxes should have been left alone or mounted inside, where water and debris won't get in them. Hanging off the core support is a bad place. And looming won't do anything for harnesses which are ran near moving parts or sitting in places where debris gets trapped, like laying on a frame rail. The whole idea of cleaning up the wiring is to reduce weight, remove extra connectors, and make it safer while easier to access what's needed. He has failed at all those areas.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 08:00 AM   #2
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post

The fuseboxes should have been left alone or mounted inside, where water and debris won't get in them. Hanging off the core support is a bad place. And looming won't do anything for harnesses which are ran near moving parts or sitting in places where debris gets trapped, like laying on a frame rail. The whole idea of cleaning up the wiring is to reduce weight, remove extra connectors, and make it safer while easier to access what's needed. He has failed at all those areas.
Haha.
This mess is why I havent even attempted to try this yet.

Take all the negativity with a grain of salt. Go back redo it the right way, we're all just trying to help.
Or don't and start a thread in 6 months about how you have alot of electrical issues.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
omgshawn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
omgshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post

I don't see how they are near or will ever be in contact of moving parts. And the fuse box will not get water inside it, trust me. Remove weight? Lol what, 5lbs of wire? Right dude. And I guess you didn't read the part where I'm removing the connectors. Safer? Do you even know what you're talking about?

And he's my brother actually...
omgshawn is offline   Reply With Quote