Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
jaytv1019

Trader Rating: (0)
jaytv1019 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Aurora, IL - New Shop - Meet/BBQ coming soon!

SNGperformance has teamed up with a local shop - A&M Motorsports located in Aurora. 1 block south of Indain Trail on 31 (Lake Street).

1120 N Lake St
630-957-8717

It's a nice little shop, small customer show room and 3 bays. The shop was going down fast, and a bunch of employees quit on the owner (a good friend of mine). He asked me and some other guys to come in and see if we can turn the shop around. We are set up to do tire/wheel changes, custom audio systems, performance part installations, and general maintanance and all imports/domestics - so bring your car down or just ask me for a quote for anything that you need. SNG will still be around along with team, now the local team members will also get a discount on labor rates as well, everything being by quote. I would appreciate any kind of support from you guys, even if you want to just come down and chill out, make it your own little hang out. We are going to be hosting a meet/bbq in a couple weeks and we would like to see a bunch of you there!

Jason

Here's a couple of quick shots - It's no AMS but it will do. I think we are going to have a lot of fun out of this shop.

jaytv1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links