Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 02-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Fast Five official: Walker and Diesel reteam for fifth Furious movie

02-04-2010 04:57 PM

Filed under: Etc., Celebrities

It's official - The Fast and the Furious franchise will get another chapter. Speculation about a fifth installment had been rampant since Fast and Furious once again struck box office gold for NBC Universal last year. The rumors of a fourth sequel came to a head last month when Dominic Toretto himself made the announcement to his 7,385,034 Facebook fans that writer Chris Morgan had handed him scripts for a fifth and sixth movie in the series. Yet, there was no official word from the studio, until now.

Besides Vin Diesel (Toretto), Paul Walker (Brian O'Conner) and director Justin Lin will also return for what's now known simply as Fast Five. Apparently the gang isn't so furious anymore. The franchise should be in good hands, as this crew has ridden through at least two movies apiece and Chris Morgan was the author of the screenplays for the last two installments (The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and Fast and Furious). Those two chapters were arguably the best in the FNF filmography.

The official announcement didn't include word of the suggested sixth installment, but if Vin is to be believed, they might be filming episode five and six back-to-back with a staggered release schedule possibly taking the franchise to its ten-year anniversary in 2011.

[Source: Cinematical | Image: Charley Gallay/Getty]Fast Five official: Walker and Diesel reteam for fifth Furious movie originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 04 Feb 2010 17:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
make it stop already!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
SOOOO stoked.... I love bad acting! I'll see it opening night like I saw all the others.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
hopefully they got some sick ass rice machines!!!!!

w000t!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #5
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
SOOOO stoked.... I love bad acting! I'll see it opening night like I saw all the others.
Precisely! Bring back Sean Boswell and Neela!

Bow Wow can stay gone....
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
Moon Ill
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Moon Ill is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I hear they are going to use Gucci Man as the token pop-culture black person this time. Their is also a rumor that Lil Wayne may make an appearance.

As far as industry insiders, I heard from an unreliable source that Richard Hammond or James May may make a cameo.
Moon Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
and.......

i'll probably go watch it.

yayyyyyy
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 AM   #8
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
i still haven't seen tokyo drift...
Old 02-18-2010, 05:59 AM   #9
Teggers

Teggers is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Ill View Post
As far as industry insiders, I heard from an unreliable source that Richard Hammond or James May may make a cameo.
Lol! Imagine May in there trundling about in either his Fiat Panda or a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead:

"I don't belive how many cocks there are about tonight in their 'blinged up' motors listening to that 'hippety-hop' music"
Teggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #10
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dear god, i didn't get through the last one..
maybe ill D/L it...
Old 02-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #11
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
they need to bring back roman pierce, lol.. i would love to see him torreto in the same film
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
i still haven't seen tokyo drift...
Best one in the franchise

Funny thing is we all complain how bad this franchise is but we all know were going to end up seeing them. I'll be there opening day
Old 02-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i mean bow wow's vw was impressive enough... cant wait to see whats next. as far as crashing through boulder walls, and doing wheelstands at 80 mph in the sand, the creativity of this franchise blows me away with each new release... but as stated by others, i'll be there opening night in my mismatched silforty...
Pure_JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:58 AM   #14
aolujumu

aolujumu is an unknown quantity at this point
And they sure did get another chapter
lolololol......
aolujumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:13 AM   #15
iwannaslyde
Zilvia Member

iwannaslyde is an unknown quantity at this point
as bad as the acting can be they really stepped it up with the car styling in the last 2 movies. i'll definitely be there for the next one lol

i don't see how theyre going to use gucci man cuz hes locked up, and wayne is headed in there as well.
iwannaslyde is offline   Reply With Quote