Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
mutz22

Trader Rating: (0)
mutz22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
US129 Tail of the Dragon

Well every year lately me and a couple of friends head down to TN/NC for a cruise and just camp for a week. The side effect of the location just happens to be an amazing area to drive in. Roads like Tail of the dragon/deals gap which includes 318 turns in 11 miles of perfectly smooth and banked switchbacks, there is also the sky way that goes up to like 6k feet elevation of fast long sweeping turns and everything in between. This year we have 4 cars driving down from the NW suburbs of Chicago area. I believe some miata club will be there and team integra this year. Not too much of a fan of team integra people, but its a fun time. So I figured id take a shot and post on here if anyones interested on going on a trip down there, since the more cars the more fun it is. We leave on Aug 2 at around 9pm and come back on Aug. 10th

Just no driving recklessly:crossing double yellow, speeding excessively, just fun leisurely drive and many scenic spots ect.

facebook event haha

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158445800877441

So if anyone feels like taking a drive pm me
mutz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links