Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Location?
Whittier Narrows Park 7 17.07%
Hawaiian Gardens Park 11 26.83%
Mile Square Park 1 2.44%
The Block 8 19.51%
Irvine Sprectrum 7 17.07%
Eibach Headquarters 5 12.20%
Other (please specify) 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 06:53 PM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Socal BBQ Meet

Vote for where you want the SoCal BBQ Meet to be at. I'll give this a month, until the poll closes. I'm not going to organize this, well maybe help out a bit, since school takes up most of my time.

I would have put 626 meet, but some of the locations aren't in the 626, so let's just make it a Socal meet, agreed?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
SoCal meet it is then. I think 3 people should step up and work together on this so that it doesnt fall upon one person. Once we designate a spot and come up with some details we can post on other forums as well.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:44 PM   #3
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
To the people voting, please share your thoughts on why you chose that particular location.

I chose Hawaiian Gardens because I attended a meet there last year and the place was great.

There's a pic I could find, taken from last year. There's like a $5 parking fee, though.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:41 PM   #4
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
I chose the Block, because it seems central to many people, plus theres plenty to do including drinking if one chooses to do so (not drive also, of course). Plus food and plenty of parking.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:54 PM   #5
vinhisbored
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
vinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vinhisbored
You should have an idea about what date it'll be on. I'm not sure where half of those places are, so I can't really say. I just don't want it to be somewhere that's all super crowded though.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:56 PM   #6
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
probably The Block or Irvine... since im familar with those places

but since you said BBQ its best at a park

(562 area btw =D)
Old 03-16-2006, 02:39 AM   #7
gechalx
Leaky Injector

gechalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to gechalx
don't kno all of those places so it's hard for me to vote.. only places i've been to is the block and irvine spectrum
Old 03-16-2006, 03:05 AM   #8
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
orange block!!!! when i had a wrx we had meets there it is totally chill
Old 03-16-2006, 03:51 AM   #9
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
yes u can meet the guy who join from 03 and has only 200+ post =\....<~~~ me . i vote anywhere cuz i need to make up for lost times
Old 03-16-2006, 04:34 AM   #10
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
hg to bbq; the block to hang out. or how about dromo...or speedzone?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-16-2006, 08:42 AM   #11
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
argh! so far away from me... hahahah its all good!~!!
Old 03-16-2006, 12:05 PM   #12
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I like nismornr's idea. We can have it at a park somewhere, like at around 12, then we all drive somewhere, like Dave and Busters, so the legal guys can drink.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:16 PM   #13
gechalx
Leaky Injector

gechalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to gechalx
sounds good! =)
Old 03-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #14
tanman8181
Zilvia Member

tanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nicetanman8181 is just really nice
the block has HUGE speedbumps
Old 03-16-2006, 12:33 PM   #15
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I know what you mean. I hate going there, haha. My car isn't even that low, but oh well, can't do anything about it.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:39 PM   #16
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
I would like the park idea...because going to the malls are going to be difficult for parking especially on a weekend, spectrum is horrible and from the last time I was there they were still doing construction.

Is the Eibach headquarters the one in Corona/Riverside?? 909 doesn't have much to offer unless you wanna travel down the 15 towards the new Crossroads Plaza...

My vote is for some park...
Old 03-17-2006, 01:24 AM   #17
vinhisbored
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
vinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vinhisbored
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbhuggerrps13
yes u can meet the guy who join from 03 and has only 200+ post =\....<~~~ me . i vote anywhere cuz i need to make up for lost times
It's okay, I'll send you some E-Love right now!

On another note.. my buddy just went to a DSM meet like last week. They had it at Super AutoBacs. Just an idea..
Old 03-17-2006, 04:43 AM   #18
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
hmmm autobacs + me = spending all my money and being bankrupt..unless u guys can beat me with a bat before i try to buy n e thing.n e one like racing go karts?
Old 03-17-2006, 05:19 AM   #19
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Autobacs = JDM Pepboys

We can have it there if you want, click OTHER.

Also, who's going to set this up? I can help out a little.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:16 AM   #20
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
Speedzone's expensive.... >:x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I like nismornr's idea. We can have it at a park somewhere, like at around 12, then we all drive somewhere, like Dave and Busters, so the legal guys can drink.
I just wanna play Basketball. Nothin' but NeT HAHAHAHAHAA. You can watch a midget manhandle the machine

As far as Autobacs is concerned... I'm down for Autobacs. Last meet I went to was nice. Then we can do to Di Vang? LOOOOOOOL

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!

Last edited by jessfx; 03-17-2006 at 10:33 AM..
Old 03-17-2006, 10:31 AM   #21
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Humm...basketball eh?...Have it at a park with a basketball court! So we can ball also!
Old 03-17-2006, 10:35 AM   #22
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I'd be down for speedzone or some other gokart place. D&B is eh, but i'd be down to go

autobacs? they'd be kind enough to house the meet itself, but wtf would we end up doing there? going inside and doing jackshit?

and yusuke1923 wtF is up with your sig?

i think my vote is either hawaiian gardens or dnb/speedzone.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:44 AM   #23
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
I move for bringing a grill to Autobacs.... HAHAHAHAAH

Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #24
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i vote for a park <3
Old 03-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #25
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Hhhmm.. basketball eh? Ok, park it is! I gotta dust off my Kurt Rambis skills.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #26
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessfx
Speedzone's expensive.... >:x

I just wanna play Basketball. Nothin' but NeT HAHAHAHAHAA. You can watch a midget manhandle the machine

As far as Autobacs is concerned... I'm down for Autobacs. Last meet I went to was nice. Then we can do to Di Vang? LOOOOOOOL
D'Vang rocks... last time I was there they had a really cute white girl working. Thats a first.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #27
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Anyone know a big park with basketball courts?
Old 03-17-2006, 08:07 PM   #28
jessfx
Zilvia Member

frank bonelli park near raging waters?

i don't know if they have courts, but i know it's pretty big

Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-18-2006, 12:52 AM   #29
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Anyone know a big park with basketball courts?

mile square park has bunch of basketball courts and it is one of the choices.
are we gonna have to do a poll for the date and the time
Old 03-18-2006, 02:28 AM   #30
jessfx
Zilvia Member

D'Vang meet anyone? 18+ please. lol.

Cheer up, bitches!
Closed Thread