Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-24-2004, 12:29 PM   #1
crypticfury85
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
crypticfury85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crypticfury85
s14 Help me find pic of r34 display in s14 console

Hey, a while back i found a picture of a r34 screen (show's boost, oil presure, and temp) in a s14 console (where the radio goes) and it looks really nice. I think the picture came that one boost site... where people show off thier car... Anyways... i would like that picture, so if anyone knows the link or have it. Please send it to me.

AIM crypticfury85
Email [email protected]

thanks

[img][/img]
crypticfury85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #2
TampaLinc

TampaLinc is an unknown quantity at this point
That was an option on some of the S14's in Japan. There are a few companies in the U.S. that sell the gauges and they show up on e-bay every once in a while. DIN gauges
TampaLinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 12:59 PM   #3
MrSkinny
Zilvia Member

MrSkinny is an unknown quantity at this point
i think he might be referring to that computer thing taht sits at the top of the centre console. its a sreen with a built in g meter and all that jazz. the din unit in the s14s were jst simple gauges.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:27 AM   #4
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
He's referring to this:

Quite trick.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 08:28 AM   #5
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
You can actually order that unit from the dealer, Nismo Japan offers it separately. You also have the buy all the senders and controls, but it's very easy to get it all working if you've got the money. I think the display alone goes for 188,000yn.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 09:22 AM   #6
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA
You can actually order that unit from the dealer, Nismo Japan offers it separately. You also have the buy all the senders and controls, but it's very easy to get it all working if you've got the money. I think the display alone goes for 188,000yn.
which would be approximately how much $US?
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 09:40 AM   #7
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
You can't convert yen=dollar?

About $1774.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 11-25-2004, 11:03 AM   #8
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
so is that picture from an s14 or a skyline, kazuo? Do you have a bigger picture of the entire dash with that unit in there?

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 11:11 AM   #9
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
thats a dash from a skyline
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 11:18 AM   #10
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Oh, so can you get that for an S14? Any one have any pics of that?

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:17 PM   #11
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
i have a HKS CAMP system which looks fairly similar to that.
it can display
injector usage
speed
rev
fuel consumption
gas milage
water temp
boost
oil temp
etc.

it's pretty neat. you also get options of having it in digital mode (like thatr34 has it) or in analog mode, like real gauges. also has trip calculators, graphs for how you drive, and other stuff.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:16 PM   #12
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog
so is that picture from an s14 or a skyline, kazuo? Do you have a bigger picture of the entire dash with that unit in there?
It's from a R34 GT-R. I took the pic while I was sitting in it.

The only other pic of the unit I have is a close-up.. I didn't take one of the whole dash.

The monitor sat right smack dab in the center of the dash, aligned to the center console. :P
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 02:26 PM   #13
projectRDM
Post Whore!

The HKS CAMP is very similiar in design, but you run into the same cost issues of having to add all the additional sensors. The base unit only displays speed, RPM, A/F, etc. Oil pressure and temp, fuel pressure, EGT, manifold pressure, all are extras, and you can only use HKS sensors, making it very expensive quick. The GTR pod uses most of the OE sensors, at least Z32/R33/R34 type senders. S14 motors don't use a lot of them or use variable units.

Old 11-26-2004, 09:44 AM   #14
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
brianglawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to brianglawson Send a message via AIM to brianglawson Send a message via Yahoo to brianglawson
so i could get one of those screens working on my redtop and giving the correct readouts?