Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 03-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #31
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLabs View Post
Hey Irax your right it was late i should of elaborated!!
I have done the research ! lol Well at least while I was pooping at my girls i read this article about SUSUMU KOYAMA hes the VP of jun auto!
Bring on the pos rep lol !!

What do you think of the new GT-R ?

"Its a very difficult car. Nissan is trying to over manage and control everything. When you purchase a GT-R [In JAPAN] they make you sign a contract saying that you won't modify the car. In Saitama, there are only three places to take the GT-R in for repairs . The GT-R has a black box like a flight recorder on planes that reads and records speed, RPM etc. If a GT-R goes onto a racetrack, the GPS sensors on the car detect it and will ask whether or not you want to go into Circuit mode disabling the 180 km/h governor. Activating the Circuit mode will void the warranty. Any sort of after service is also currently limited to nissan dealerships , so as far as tuning , everything is up in the air"

He also says that about the new GT-R
" Ill See what happens with the new GT-R with all the tuning and speed limitations and the weight of the car, it will not perform competitively stock on the track. I am confident that the EVO X will be way faster than the new GT-R on the circuit"
well i think that is a little biased opinion considering that JUN is KNOWN for building EVO's

I think it's not question that the GT-R will perform competitively, the question is how well will it stand up to other supercars.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #32
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
damn, someone needs to part these crashed bitches out.
That's the first thing that came to my mind. I can't wait to see the a S chassis with that engine. That's going to tear sub frames to shit. Awesome.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:18 AM   #33
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
Biased ? hes one of the top builders for nissan as well. Im not shitting on the car he is lol Jun is one of the best and oldest companies that produces top notch spec products left in the world i would listen to him over anyone else sorry.
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:21 AM   #34
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
JUN is also KNOWN for building top speed nissans, Drag nissans "first to get into the 8s!", and circuit nissans records in all JUN has more class records at bonneville and el mirage then any other company. But whos counting ! anyway the new skyline is cool I guess we will see
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:54 AM   #35
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
dibs seats & brakes
Old 03-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #36
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
nissan has set up this car in hopes of cutting out the aftermarket. or at least control the aftermarket. of course jun is not going to like that. remember the last version of skylines that nissan did. it involved previous modelcars with little mileage and little modifications to even be eligible for the upgrade that cost another 40000 if i recall corectly. it not new, look at all the dealer options now with aftermarket front grills, wheels, and accessories all being sold in house rather than down the street at the shops. now as far as repairing that damage i guarantee it costs more than 10k hell thats probably parts no labor no paint. if there are even any laying around. underbody panels that you dont see. electronics that you dont even know about.possible driveshaft damage (thats x2) hell i can see this car being totalled and if only 1200 are brought over the first year they will be rare as shit really soon with the likes of nick hogan getting them
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:09 PM   #37
enzochan

Trader Rating: (0)
enzochan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
so.....is there gonna be a new thread for every GTR that gets crashed?
^For real, big deal. Some dumbass with good credit just wadded a new GTR, like Nissan doesn't have parts galore for these??? Now if a hakosuka Skyline got totaled that would be truly sad.