Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 03-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #31
ilikebooze
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ilikebooze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl's n sil's View Post
I came on zilvia warning you guys about this leadership you are electing. But everyone was like obama is my homeboy!! Everybody!! Looks like most of you retards pissed the bed. now sleep in it. You voted for em.
Liberalism at its best. Good job at thinking with mob mentality, not logic, all you obama lovers.
ilikebooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #32
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
What does the president have to do with this? I am so confused ya'll. Why would Obama disguise himself as a California legislator and introduce such a state law?

Last edited by Matej; 03-28-2009 at 08:50 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #33
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
obama supporters support this legislation... so people assume obama does too.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #34
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
I came on zilvia warning you guys about this leadership you are electing. But everyone was like obama is my homeboy!! Everybody!! Looks like most of you retards pissed the bed. now sleep in it. You voted for em.
the best part about this, is this would of happened regardless if obama won or not.

regardless...

stop pretending like your presidential vote counts
Old 03-29-2009, 07:34 AM   #35
xs240
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
xs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome to the police state. More taxes are coming. This is more gay than mr and miss gay universe
xs240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #36
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
hahahahahaha dude as if I dont have enough haters on my flat black car....now California?!

sheesh.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #37
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

unlegendary is a well-known jackass
Quote:
federal government vs state government, ugh.. please, think about what you are saying.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #38
BC S14
Zilvia Member

BC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choices
Federal, state, government. It's all the same. And I agree, It would've happened with or without obama, what im saying is a lot of people on here supported him, And he's allowing this, and many other things. Now you guys get butthurt, and I laph. All I want'ed to say was, told ya so.

Formally girl's n sil's
BC S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #39
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thats why i shaved my hair. black hair makes me feel hot..hahaha
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:45 PM   #40
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Who cares, it's just black paint. Paint your car something else.

I love black cars, but I also recognize how urban heat islands work.

I don't see a problem with this. It's just a color.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #41
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
We have the freedom of speech. That extends to a freedom of expression. That means you can make whatever you own whatever color(s) you see fit. Any one can say what they want about it but they can't make you change it or stop you from making it a specific color to start with.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #42
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
#1..this is a STATE issue...not COUNTRY issue....HUGE difference. shut up australia

and secondly...this law will never pass..there will be riots in the streets

if it does pass..im moving out of california
Old 03-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #43
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
thank god I live in Missouri. The state where it can be snowing and you can be in a tornado warning at the same time.

jk missouri fails. But on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being super fail, California is a 9.9. At least the weather is nice.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:45 AM   #44
240SXsaint
Leaky Injector

240SXsaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 240SXsaint Send a message via Yahoo to 240SXsaint
fuck cali lol. they have the most stupid laws i have ever heard of
240SXsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:27 AM   #45
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240SXsaint View Post
fuck cali lol. they have the most stupid laws i have ever heard of
please... please name some of these stupid laws that are currently in place and active?
Old 03-30-2009, 07:41 AM   #46
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
http://zilvia.net/f/nissan-news/2482...ack-paint.html