Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 05-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #31
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
They arnt bad movies, not great by any means, but they are have more of a funness to watch, not realistic at all but in all honestly i bet 1/3 of the people on here saw the first one and thats how they got in the import seen lol... Keep the franchise alive, its a great movie with some sweet cars(a few of them neway)...
stop calling it a fucking "scene". people who say "import scene" got into cars because of movies. people who like cars like cars, and it's not how you stand by your car, or what fucking "doucheXstupidbullshit" limited edition alternate color t-shirt you buy.

glad they're not doing europe on the fifth one. it'd either be a bunch of boring luxo shit or a bunch of ford festivas with 80 muffler tips. i've read an issue or two of Max Power in my day.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:43 AM   #32
NERV

NERV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
nothing to do in New York.. lol unless you want to be stuck in NYC traffic and see the cars hit pot holes all day. Upstate there's not much action going on either compared to the streets of LA.
Actually, there is a lot of street racing in New York. just not in the city itself. The outer boroughs, bronx, queens, brooklyn, etc. is where it all goes down. Back in the day it used to be a madd street race feast where you would see at least 100 races per night and over 200+ cars. These days its a lot more organized since the cops shut the crazy days down. I used to do it a lot but I've since grown out of it.

I think a F&F film in NYC would be pretty cool. I just hope if they ever did it that they wouldn't find a way to destroy the entire city. Seems every big budget movie has some crazy disaster that destroys all of NYC, lol.
NERV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:31 AM   #33
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
NYC nightlife is insane, i wish i could live my 20's in it.

if i'm ever a millionaire i'm going to move to manhattan for a short while and collect vintage vinyl in my authentic loft space. i'll listen to the Clash and work on my fixie in my living room. i picture the bike propped upsidedown on a wooden egg crate.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #34
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
these movies will live on forever because people love to see them when they come out, dispite how some of us dislike the movies.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #35
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
NYC would be absolutely perfect.
cars aside, the urban scenery would be hard to top.
yeah there are pot-holes and traffic there, but that's negligent when shooting a movie.
besides, it's not like LA, Miami, & Tokyo don't have potholes, traffic, & other fun obstacles.

I'd imagine it might be more difficult & expensive to shoot in NYC, but that's about it.
Not so sure about upstate, but I wouldn't mind seeing Vin Diesel strutting about in the Hamptons.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:38 AM   #36
doogstein
Zilvia Member

doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
I think they should redo Miami again but with an actual quality script and good cars not the bullshyt rice they put in that movie. But then again im being biased since i live 30 mins from Miami and just wana party on the set again. Maybe Chicago or Houston would be good places as well. But im down for Brazil if there is alot of Brazilian ass to be seen in the movie as well as some nice cars.
doogstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #37
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
NYC would be absolutely perfect.
cars aside, the urban scenery would be hard to top.
yeah there are pot-holes and traffic there, but that's negligent when shooting a movie.
besides, it's not like LA, Miami, & Tokyo don't have potholes, traffic, & other fun obstacles.

I'd imagine it might be more difficult & expensive to shoot in NYC, but that's about it.
Not so sure about upstate, but I wouldn't mind seeing Vin Diesel strutting about in the Hamptons.
They can do as they did in Spiderman 3, and film some of the New York Street scenes here in Cleveland, OH, where the streets are pretty empty so it is easy to close them off for filming... then again, I am being selfish too since I live here.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote