Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 10-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #31
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
hmm i want one ...
should i waste my money on getting a 2007 Es450 and throwing the 26 into my 240 or just wate sav and get this
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #32
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
I would rather get it with a Manual. But I would have to come up with the money first.
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #33
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
From the factory... will it come with those "holes" in the hood?

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #34
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
someone really needs to release a car with a TRUE seq gearbox.

i agree with Yuri 100%, i can respect these new auto-mani transmissions from an engineering standpoint, but in my mind they will never compare to a clutch.

we need a 6-speed car with a true seq, that HAS a clutch. use it for 1st gear and then decide whether not you want to use it for the other 5.

Keep your eyes peeled for Project DUBCITY!
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:27 AM   #35
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'm just pissed they told me they're going to be sold at nissan dealerships not infiniti! ( i work at an infiniti dealership) our M45 and G37 sales are going to plummet... maybe... their not really the same price range... but i'm mad i wont get to drive one of the first in the country now!
Old 11-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #36
240heaven
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
240heaven is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
No manual is the fuckin downfall of the automotive performance market. First it was Mercedes who didnt make their performance models in Manual,Mitsu Evo X doesnt come in manual, and now this, whats next the apocolypse?
Correction...The new EVO X will come out with a 5 Speed, however the MR version will only be auto.
240heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:28 AM   #37
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I'm sure some one is going to buy one, complain that its auto, spend money, and make it 5 6 or 7 speed manual... and then everyone is going to bitch and moan about how he could of sucked it up and used a paddle shifter, saved the money to buy coilovers/suspension/wheels/stickers/badges/kits/cage/useless/VIP/JDM crap/Ti Lugnuts.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #38
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
$94000 for top model????thas mean we pay 6 digits out of the door. damn...thas more than expensive.