Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 07-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post 2010 Acura NSX

Honda is quietly confidentÂ*the new NSX willÂ* outperform the R35 Nissan GT-R.

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
the first one beat out Ferrari so im sure this one will beat the GT-R (no offense). I just wish it was priced more like the old one.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
h23
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
h23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If Honda's engineers can't find a way for a lighter car with a 5.5L v10, and a way more lofty of a price tag to beat a 3.8L v6 they need to find a new profession.
h23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
20/19 stagger nice!

also note $100,000 more than the GT-R haha it better outperform it for that price
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotoes View Post
the first one beat out Ferrari so im sure this one will beat the GT-R (no offense). I just wish it was priced more like the old one.
so you think the first one beat the Ferrari, which Ferrari? Your making a bold statement here.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #6
MTalon
Leaky Injector

MTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant future
Ehhh, the concept styling isn't exotic enough like the previous body style. Hope it changes drastically from the concept
MTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
that has to be an old article, they dont make the vanquish anymore
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:14 AM   #8
s!lv!a
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
s!lv!a is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yeah, if honda has to make a 10 cyl car just to keep up or "beat" the gtr, more power to them, but its pretty sad that they do in fact have to build an extra 4 cylinders on a motor just to beat a 6 cylinder car..

the gtr is already WAY ahead of its time. people can talk the car down and say its overrated all they want, but the gtr has already more than proven itself to be THE TOP of its class. notice i said top of its CLASS. not the best car in the world, nor the fastest, nor the lightest, not whatever, but it HAS however proven by statistics that its about the best car in its category, and like previously said, i wouldn't even call a 10 cyl car in the gtr's class anyways, but if that's what honda has to do to just beat a gtr, wow..

and i agree, which ferrari did the nsx beat? in case no one knows the specs on the nsx, it really wasn't that quick of a car. i mean no disrespect to honda/acura, i actually think honda/acura motors are quite fascinating being that you can take a sohc 1.6l motor run 10's all motor (and yes i know theres faster), but to have a "supercar" like the nsx running mid to low 13's stock and saying thats fast, a simple domestic mustang GT or a camaro can keep up with that no problem. yes i know, v8 vs. v6, but it's no worse than comparing v6 vs. v10.. and even look at the new corvette z06, that thing runs mid 11's STOCK.. and its not even considered a supercar!

all i'm saying is that on a comparable level, the 'new' nsx isn't comparable to a gtr, and by the looks of the said prototype, it looks more like a really bad proto of the rsx, and doesn't look like it even could support a v10 on that chassis..

sorry for the rant, i'm half intoxicated, half in a bad mood, and half just tired of hearing about this car can beat that car when its not even a comparable situation. a v6 IS NOT in the same category as a v10, therefore if the so-call new nsx is supposed to compete with the gtr, honda better keep trying with a v6 or even a v8 before they put a v10 in a car and start comparing it to v6 sportscar..

and yes, i DID realize that was 3 halves..
s!lv!a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:26 AM   #9
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^ tldr

cliffs?
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:43 AM   #10
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
the GTR is only good because of its electronics.

without them, it wouldnt be nearly as fast.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #11
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
the GTR is only good because of its electronics.

without them, it wouldnt be nearly as fast.
That's what they said about Evo's and sti's, Ams and crawford proved that theory wrong. Ams evo almost always wins every single time attack it steps foot into. Beating the comp vettes,nsx,porsche,Skyline,silvia,coblat,honda,acu ra,audi,bmw,mercedes, EVERYTHING.
With out most all the electronic parts it came with..

And who says the other cars don't have electronics? Do you think they just slapped a motor in a car and said alright lets do this. No they have electronics also
Old 07-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #12
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
so you think the first one beat the Ferrari, which Ferrari? Your making a bold statement here.

"Also on a Ferrari 348 to NSX comparison, a 0-60 time of 5.2 seconds was recorded for the 1991 NSX. This Ferrari level performance made the NSX known as the "First Japanese Exotic Super car".

Others disagree, claiming the NSX does not qualify for exotic car/supercar status because the car's power rating is not as high as modern supercars, although its rated 270 horsepower (200 kW) at debut in 1990 was only 30 horsepower (22 kW) shy of the 300 lb (136 kg) heavier Ferrari 348, the NSX's direct rival. Because of its lighter weight, the NSX was slightly faster than the 348 in straight-line acceleration. " -wikipedia lol-

and about the new one:

Yeah its a v-10 and should beat an inline six.....but damn its n/a.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
twotoes
Zilvia Member

all this talk about them not being able to be compared cause of inline 6 vs. v10.....im pretty damn sure they will meet on race track down the road, so why not compare?

Twin Turbo inline 6 - N/A v10......i see no problem in comparing them. Yeah Honda im sure could have thrown on a few turbos on an inline 6 or v8 or something but no they stayed in classic honda fassion and went n/a. Whats wrong with that? Bunch of prejudice in here man, basically u all dont like honda...so when honda does something that outperforms anything nissan you get all ass soar. If u dont like the idea of the nsx beating the gtr.....buy a gtr.....mod it.....tune it.....and race/beat an nsx.

gtr best in its class?.....i thing the new zo6 is a better car hands down...but thats just me.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #14
s!lv!a
Leaky Injector

Quote:
all this talk about them not being able to be compared cause of inline 6 vs. v10.....im pretty damn sure they will meet on race track down the road, so why not compare?
right, they will meet on the track, they will be compared, but does that mean if a stock honda civic meets a stock nsx on the track that they're comparable? i think not. just because they might both see the track together does not make them comparable.

Quote:
Twin Turbo inline 6 - N/A v10......i see no problem in comparing them. Yeah Honda im sure could have thrown on a few turbos on an inline 6 or v8 or something but no they stayed in classic honda fassion and went n/a. Whats wrong with that? Bunch of prejudice in here man, basically u all dont like honda...so when honda does something that outperforms anything nissan you get all ass soar. If u dont like the idea of the nsx beating the gtr.....buy a gtr.....mod it.....tune it.....and race/beat an nsx.
i have no prejudice against honda whatsoever. in fact, i've built 2 hondas of my own, a 93 civic w/ a sohc vtec (d16z6) and also a 92 prelude si 4ws w/ a JDM H22 motor, and after building the prelude, it has been my fastest car to date. I have a lot of respect for honda. i find it quite amazing what you can do with their motors and especially the performance you can get out of even their smallest engines, so to say i get "ass soar" because a honda can beat a nissan is a false statement. I'm not a nissan lover, i'm an automotive lover and i can respect one car from another.

Quote:
gtr best in its class?.....i thing the new zo6 is a better car hands down...but thats just me.
the zo6 is an amazing car for the price, but "thinking" the new zo6 is better means nothing when it comes down to real life testing and actual specs. the gtr is a better car hands down. even being a heavy car in its class, it has more than proven itself in track and road capabilities.

i know everyone just thinks that all the nissan guys are riding the gtr dick, but i'm sorry, even if i hated nissan, this car deserves the utmost respect for how advanced it is.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #15
s!lv!a
Leaky Injector

oh, and if you still think the zo6 is better, here's some literature you should read up on. and i understand that some magazines or websites may be biased, but road & track has been pretty reputable to be fair and equal amongst testing..

http://www.gtrnissan.com/pdf/Road-an...k_eprint-1.pdf
Old 07-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #16
twotoes
Zilvia Member

i didnt target you in particular of being ass soar. I targeted the fan boys. (Im a STI fan boy and when i hear about evo's winning at different shootouts it pains me.) I never said not to respect the GTR, its better than anything i will ever have the pleasure of driving in my life and its actually a dream of mine to pull up next to one and get completely destroyed by it.

And honestly if a honda civic is on a track racing an nsx yeah im gonna compare it. Sure the civic will get butt raped from hear to the moon but damn if u dont wanna be compared get off the track.

So if i race a mustang in my 240....even if i lose i can say "the race proves nothing, our rides cant be compared" IF YOU RACE than dont hide behind the platform u chose.

"93 civic w/ a sohc vtec (d16z6)" EEewwwwww.

Yeah i said "i think the zo6 is better" but thats why i said "thats just me" read the full post.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:33 PM   #17
twotoes
Zilvia Member

i dont need your link, ive read my fair share of comparisons between the two and ive made my decision. Nothing against nissan or you s!lv!a i preffer the ZO6.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #18
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
"Also on a Ferrari 348 to NSX comparison, a 0-60 time of 5.2 seconds was recorded for the 1991 NSX. This Ferrari level performance made the NSX known as the "First Japanese Exotic Super car".

Others disagree, claiming the NSX does not qualify for exotic car/supercar status because the car's power rating is not as high as modern supercars, although its rated 270 horsepower (200 kW) at debut in 1990 was only 30 horsepower (22 kW) shy of the 300 lb (136 kg) heavier Ferrari 348, the NSX's direct rival. Because of its lighter weight, the NSX was slightly faster than the 348 in straight-line acceleration. " -wikipedia lol-

and about the new one:

Yeah its a v-10 and should beat an inline six.....but damn its n/a.
See the problem here is two fold. First off the 348 while a decent car was a lower level Ferrari and not high in the Stable. The NSX is the pinnacle of Honda. Now this is not a fair comparo based on that. Plus beating it slightly in straightline acceleration does not make it beat the car overall in the Sports car world. Thats for drag racers. Oh and Wikipedia is the worst for true facts because half the jack asses that contribute to it don't even have all the facts.

Fact is Nissan when building the new Z did not set their eyes on the 911 but the Boxer and killed it. Fact is Nissan when building the GTR set their eyes on the GT2 and Squashed it.

Honda may have set their eyes on the 348 but the difference is they used their top of the line car.
Don't get me wrong here, The original NSX is not a bad car, in fact its a pretty nice car.
Though to just blatantly come out and say its a Ferrari killer no. To call it a Japanese Ferrari? Yes because thats what they were trying to make it. Thats a more accurate assessment.

Oh and yes trying to use a V10 to best a V6 is pretty weak in my opinion. Its really two different classes. There is a reason you do not see V10's in the same class as V6's in motor racing.
The same goes for street cars. For Honda to build a V10 car that beats the GTR and cost twice as much I would say well it better damn well because its put itself into a whole different class.
On the other hand for the GTR to cost what it cost and kick so much ass with a V6TT? Its a much more astounding technological achievement.
Much like the LFA from Toyota, Honda better have this car be crazy good, for the sake of the size of the engine and pricing? They are not that astounding or impressive,its more par for the course.
Astound me, don't charge twice the amount and give me more engine just to beat the one thats astounding everyone already. Thats no achievement, its weak sauce.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #19
twotoes
Zilvia Member

to make everyone happy: The new NSX is going to suck because it doesnt have a nissan badge. The GTR is revolutionary because its a fast twin turbo inline 6....and thats never been done before. How dare honda stick n/a and go v-10 they should just follow the rest of the tuner world and turbo, i mean cmon what are they thinking? outside the box? wtf! who does that?

Its good to know that if a gtr ever beats the new nsx it will be a great achievement but if the nsx ever beats the gtr.....it doesnt count.

"Though to just blatantly come out and say its a Ferrari killer no."

I never said it was a ferrari killer i said it beat out ferrari i mis spoke, i meant beat out a ferrari but at the time i couldnt think of which one.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
norbac
Zilvia Member

norbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant future
in the end, i don't mind having this car, and the gtr and the corvette and the ferrari, i'd say alot of people who will buy this nsx won't even go to the track
norbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
to make everyone happy: The new NSX is going to suck because it doesnt have a nissan badge. The GTR is revolutionary because its a fast twin turbo inline 6....and thats never been done before. How dare honda stick n/a and go v-10 they should just follow the rest of the tuner world and turbo, i mean cmon what are they thinking? outside the box? wtf! who does that?

Its good to know that if a gtr ever beats the new nsx it will be a great achievement but if the nsx ever beats the gtr.....it doesnt count.

"Though to just blatantly come out and say its a Ferrari killer no."

I never said it was a ferrari killer i said it beat out ferrari i mis spoke, i meant beat out a ferrari but at the time i couldnt think of which one.
Your retort here is fail, in the debate and argument world. When proven wrong in your reasoning you result to calling your fellow debaters biased towards one car and you speak in a condescending tone towards them. It totally skips the points made that you can't argue against.

If you fail in your argument, better to come out and say you were proven wrong, than to just blatantly try to insult the masses by labeling them and being condescending to them.
Your serious lack of automotive knowledge and history is owning you as well.

I will make these points again just to drive home how flawed your reasoning in this debate is.

First off the New NSX is going to be twice the price of a GTR and have 4 more cylinders. If it indeed beats the GTR,its not surprising at all. In fact its a complete fail on Honda's part if it does not.

Second off the Original NSX according the belovingly inaccurate Wikipedia only beat the 348 slightly in straightline acceleration. That is not beating the Ferrari overall.
Seeing as these are not drag cars, that does not constitute a accurate claim of the NSX being better or beating a Ferrari. As they are Sports cars not drag cars.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #22
twotoes
Zilvia Member

wow....dictionary.com helped u out alot with that reply didnt it? you get a round of applause.

I dont see how i was proven wrong....i said the nsx will be great, the gtr is good but i prefer the zo6, the OG nsx beat out "a" ferrari (i did say that i misspoke in my first comment) other than that and my numerous insults which im sorry but comes naturally to me, im a bit of an asshole (comes from my mothers German side) i didnt say anything else i dont think. Like i said to make you happy NSX is gonna suck....GTR pwns god.

"Your serious lack of automotive knowledge and history is owning you as well. "

there is more to cars than what people write on forums, and to judge a person by that is stupid...i see from your profile that u might know what your doing but do not question me or what i know.

bash wikipedia all u want but u know u use it. I would have found a better site but i dont like spending tons of time on the computer or on forums....i see we dont have that in common.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #23
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
wow....dictionary.com helped u out alot with that reply didnt it? you get a round of applause.

I dont see how i was proven wrong....i said the nsx will be great, the gtr is good but i prefer the zo6, the OG nsx beat out "a" ferrari (i did say that i misspoke in my first comment) other than that and my numerous insults which im sorry but comes naturally to me, im a bit of an asshole (comes from my mothers German side) i didnt say anything else i dont think. Like i said to make you happy NSX is gonna suck....GTR pwns god.

"Your serious lack of automotive knowledge and history is owning you as well. "

there is more to cars than what people write on forums, and to judge a person by that is stupid...i see from your profile that u might know what your doing but do not question me or what i know.

bash wikipedia all u want but u know u use it. I would have found a better site but i dont like spending tons of time on the computer or on forums....i see we dont have that in common.
once again you come off as a condescending little punk. You really make yourself, look like you know what you're talking about, NOT! I am sorry your grasp of the English language is so poor, that you would think, I had to use dictionary.com to write my response. LOL. Some of us learned English and how to use it growing up, you obviously did not.
I am not perfect in it but I do know my words.
If you can't see you were proven wrong you can't see the forest for the tree's you made generalized statements without proper contexts. Statements that were not accurate. That constitutes wrong.
Oh I do not use Wikipedia, but of course your a child and a ignorant one at that. I would not use Wikipedia for the exact reasons I stated previous. Unlike you, I have been in the real sports car world. I have studied and read real books. I have had real world experience. Ya I am older and wiser. Call me an old fart its better than being a ignorant youngster like you.

Not question you. You put yourself out there to be questioned. Who the fuck do you think you are? You make statements and then when called on them, not only can you not back them up well, but you get condescending and insulting. That does not show knowledge it shows a lack of.
If you had real knowledge you would be posting facts. Thats how a person proves there point. I posted facts, what did you post? Opinions.
Oh and I don't think the GTR is owns all, or is God. Its badass for what it is.
I happen to like certain other cars as well.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #24
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Kid hating on the gt-r this video is for you.. Seeing as u probably went to go buy one and got turned down!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Dgu--CzGw&feature=related[/ame]
Old 07-13-2008, 04:49 PM   #25
twotoes
Zilvia Member

yes i see your grasp of the english language is amazing...im impressed. and yeah i posted opinions...lol thats why communities are what they are to get others opinions along with the facts. If you dont agree with me or u dont like me than im sorry but i speak my mind with no regrets.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You make statements and then when called on them, not only can you not back them up well, but you get condescending and insulting. That does not show knowledge it shows a lack of."

i made a statement about the nsx and ferrari, someone asked "which ferrari" i said which one. was that wrong? maybe i should of told them my life story of learning the english language instead?

"Oh and I don't think the GTR is owns all is God. Its badass for what it is. "
lol english...
Old 07-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #26
twotoes
Zilvia Member

actually i know that whole song by heart lol.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #27
twotoes
Zilvia Member

ill back down tho, it will be my first step to end my "ignorant child" ways. However....i do look forward to the next thread on the new nsx, maybe ill see you all there.

Just saw the neg rep...one thing to say.....thank you sir may i have another?
Old 07-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #28
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
yes i see your grasp of the english language is amazing...im impressed. and yeah i posted opinions...lol thats why communities are what they are to get others opinions along with the facts. If you dont agree with me or u dont like me than im sorry but i speak my mind with no regrets.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You make statements and then when called on them, not only can you not back them up well, but you get condescending and insulting. That does not show knowledge it shows a lack of."

i made a statement about the nsx and ferrari, someone asked "which ferrari" i said which one. was that wrong? maybe i should of told them my life story of learning the english language instead?

"Oh and I don't think the GTR is owns all is God. Its badass for what it is. "
lol english...
One, its not about liking you or not. Or even agreeing with people. Its about posting factual information, rather than just hearsay or opinion, without saying that its your opinion in the first place.

Now, once again you fail with retorts, and attempted insults, about me stating my knowledge of the English language and your lack of.
If you can't use the language properly, or understand it and have knowledge of it? Your arguments and opinions come off as weak and without knowledge. I.E, unworthy of consideration. In that case why post. You just make yourself look like an idiot. You don't want that, do you? LOL

Oh and so I made one little typo, that you can harp on. LOL I made a mistake, yup and I admit it. If thats all you can come back with just end it here,before I make you look any worse.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #29
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
LMFAO!!

Drift Freaq:

Thats Patrick. Hes silly. Dont worry about what he says... He drives a honda. And a 240sx I accidentally sold him lol. Hes a good guy, but he likes to argue. Trust me. He really really likes to argue.

and he clearly doesnt know that honda is Nissan's gay brother in law.

I love e-arguements. They entertain me.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #30
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
twotoes and towtoes_2?

A coincidence?

towtoes Pinked for 1 month, twotoes_2 Perma-Banned.