Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 11-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post First real world pics of Nissan 370Z surface

11-05-2008 08:01 PM

Filed under: , , ,

Click above to view a gallery of the 2010 Nissan 370Z uncloaked

After a year of renderings, rumors and spy shots, Nissan finally provided an official glimpse of the new 370Z. Unfortunately, the only images released were a few computer-generated stills and a handful of screen captures from the next Need for Speed game. Now, we've gotten our hands on the first live pics of the Nissan 370Z, captured at an undisclosed event ahead of its reveal at the LA Auto Show later this month.

While the CG images give us a general idea of the shapes employed on the new Z, it's not until you lay eyes on a few live shots (or better yet, see it in person) to let the details sink in. The new head and taillight treatments are sure to be divisive, but the new 3.7-liter V6 - rumored to put out around 330 hp - can't be argued with. Thanks for the tip, Matt!

[Source: 370Ztech.com]

First real world pics of Nissan 370Z surface originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 05 Nov 2008 21:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

ReadÂ*|Â*PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #2
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I have mixed emotions about the rear end.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^ i like the rear. the front.... not so much. i've always liked a nice rear more than headlights, though. *ba dum bum pshh*
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #4
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i like the rear also.

veryy 944 ish
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
nismoskyz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
nismoskyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i think its hideous.. i'm in love with early '90s jap auto styling... IMHO it was the best time period for auto designs...

just look at the
z32, nsx, supra, r32, da9, s13, etc...

thats just my opinion though
however, i really like the way the z33 looked, up until they made that huge bulge in the late-model's hood. but this.. eh, idk if it will grow on me but i know nissan can do better than that. come on.. the z's not just some sports car, it must be able to continue the fairlady name...

idk if its just me, but the front headlights, for those familiar with photoshop, seem to have just been smudged in with the smudge tool :P

(function)(form)^(-1)
nismoskyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #6
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I like. Its so different.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #7
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
The rear and front headlights look the same. It doesn't flow well IMO. But whatever im sure it'll grow on me eventually.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #8
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
wow talk about a fucking blind spot! make the quarter glass bigger!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #9
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
wow, i never liked the front but I have to say it has grown on me. I am officially a fan of damn near everything.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
wait i totally meant the front end. WTF was i typing.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #11
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
headlights are fail...im iffy about the rear end. the gas tank door is rediculously large. the only thing i really like at the moment is the more powerful motor, and the large rear fenders
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #12
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Ugly as fuck...
Old 11-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #13
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
not bad...

Not great... but not bad. for 40 grand, however, I think Id rather buy a used 350z supercharge it and set it on coilovers.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #14
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
engine shots anyone?
Old 11-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #15
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Appallingly horrendous.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:22 AM   #16
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Hmmmmmmm I'm not big on it. I really don't like how the gas door looks like it sits inside the v on the taillight. Maybe it'll grow on me. I didn't like g-series imprezas when I first saw em either

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:39 AM   #17
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
kinda reminds me of a bmw z4 but a bigger version haha
RPS13-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:41 AM   #18
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

the guy in the orange shirt pretty much sums it up
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:56 AM   #19
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
i like it! i really never could get myself to like the renderings and the spy shots and shit, but it looks good

missing flushedy goodness though...
BlueKpS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:04 AM   #20
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post

the guy in the orange shirt pretty much sums it up
I think he's pretending to shoot himself.

BARF
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #21
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
you guys are harsh, I like it except the wheels
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #22
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
People I posted about this in the 370 thread. Those are the worst pics of the car I have seen yet. The Spy shots at the ring showed the profile of the car better than the shots above.
I would not judge the car based on the shots above. Notice how the pic fisheye's ? Those are clearly distorted body lines due to the pic.
Those pics make the car look longer than the 350 when its actually shorter. I am not going to pass judgement till I see the car at the LA Auto show in a week and a Half!!!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #23
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
People I posted about this in the 370 thread.
Which is where we should be discussing the car.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #24
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

Old 11-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #25
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I think they ruined a good thing they had with the old Z...This one looks too Hyundainized...
Old 11-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #26
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I think they ruined a good thing they had with the old Z...This one looks too Hyundainized...
Old 11-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #27
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I just threw up a little.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #28
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13-604 View Post
kinda reminds me of a bmw z4 but a bigger version haha
huh? I see no such similarity.

The Z4 actually looks good. After looking at these pics some more, I dont like it as much. I mean, I'll still have to see one in real life to actually take it in.

I still reserve my final judgment.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #29
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ok guys if you will go read over on the 370 thread. You will discover that we have come to the conclusion that the Autoblog pics that are so grossing you out are actually Photo Chops. The car has not been shown officially to anyone yet other than Motor Trend. It is not getting shown till the day before the beginning of the LA Auto show. In otherwords your all getting grossed out over a fake out. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:18 PM   #30
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Thats a hellufa photoshop.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote