Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2023, 04:08 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
1993 240SX SE ~ Clean Title ~ Mostly Original

1993 SE
KA24DE
92,XXX miles
AT > 5MT
Clean Title
2nd (and now 4th) Owner
Sunroof
Power Windows
Working AC/Heat
DMax Checkered Floor Mats
OEM Rain Visors (Bought NEW)
Kenwood KDC-BT365U Bluetooth Head Unit
New Radiator
*S14 seats installed by former owner, tears present

$13,500
I'm sure you are all sick and tired of me saying it, but I don't have to sell it and this is the only price that will get me to let it go.

Link to former FS post:
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=671892

Quick Notes:

- Purchased this car in SoCal around 2015.
- 5MT swapped at Final Speed Garage in Murrieta.
- Speedometer correctly wired at The Speedo Shop in Santee.
- I took it to the Nissan Jam 2016, maybe you saw it there because I met a lot of ZIlvia people in person that day.

I was the 2nd owner of this car and stored it via military storage when I got stationed Japan. When I got out of the Navy, I stayed in Japan and my little brother stored the car for me in San Diego since my 'free' military storage was up. He decided to move to Utah and I sold the car to make things easier. The car lived in Northern CA for a while, and I ended up buying it back. Before anyone asks: yes, for more than I sold it for as it remained largely unchanged by the guy I sold it to.

Crimsonrockett stored it in SoCal for a little while, and then I had it sent to UT to live in my brother's garage.

...aaaand it's for sale again. No particular reason other than letting some things go to make some money. I wanted this car waiting for me when I finally come back to the US, but I don't really know how long I'll stay working in Japan at this point.
I believe I have the records somewhere here in Japan with me. When I bought this car, I got a small box full of service receipts going all the way back to the 90s. You can flip through them and watch the Nissan logo change with the times. My memory is a little hazy, but I know that all the maintenance was done before I left, and I put a nice Bluetooth stereo in the car.

Last edited by dizzariot; 05-03-2024 at 06:34 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links