Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-16-2005, 09:13 PM   #1
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Zilvia.net quaterly MAgazine

i dont know i just think its about time there should be a NISSAN only mag we can purchase instead of buying different magazines with small topics and pictures of nissan cars... would be great if it had actual members ride section, and how to's for the folks....a center spread with hot chicks! simply to put it a magazine to fit our taste in auto motorsports lifestyle.....
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2005, 09:15 PM   #2
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
ya,
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
magazines are such a waste of cash. I don't think I'd even buy an all-nissan mag.

GRM is the only car mag you need. And maybe some imported ones are good.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:41 PM   #4
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think it would be neat and Zilvia could charge for it and get some extra cash. Although it might just be making up the money it spent to make the mag. in the first place so really it’s all, pointless.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 06:34 AM   #5
Rennen
Zilvia Addict

Rennen will become famous soon enoughRennen will become famous soon enoughRennen will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
there should be a NISSAN only mag
oh, you mean like http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/

and you used the word "lifestyle" :ghey:, so you might as well just keep pumping money into Primedia's evil empire, because other magazines actually focus on cars.

-Matt

'89 Nissan 240SX fastback: #23 DSP/RallyMod2/Track Slut
'95 BMW 540i 6 speed: Ultimate Commuting Machine

PFM Racing
www.solo2.org
www.midwest240sx.com
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 07:02 AM   #6
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl
magazines are such a waste of cash. I don't think I'd even buy an all-nissan mag.

GRM is the only car mag you need. And maybe some imported ones are good.
WERD DAWG...
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 08:17 AM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Permedia owns!!! word to ur mother!! jk..
Old 03-17-2005, 01:34 PM   #8
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftyour40
I think it would be neat and Zilvia could charge for it and get some extra cash. Although it might just be making up the money it spent to make the mag. in the first place so really it’s all, pointless.
Haha dude I think WeST has more things to worry about than dumping cash into printing magazines.

Basically what I'm saying is, its not gonna happen.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 02:31 PM   #9
nocomedown
Zilvia FREAK!

nocomedown has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to nocomedown
national geographic wins
nocomedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 07:24 PM   #10
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
well iono only magazine i usually buy is grassroots.... and time to time i get the dimequaterly... i dont think magazines are a waste of money theres actually alot of good ones with facts. plus some people like to collect them just because.. personally i just dont like going to the book store and seeing alot of honda type zines... yah know... would be nice if we could get some of those nice printed hardcover zines.... just a thought mang.....
Old 03-18-2005, 12:32 AM   #11
SlideStyle180
Leaky Injector

SlideStyle180 is making a name for him/her selfSlideStyle180 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to SlideStyle180
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomedown
national geographic wins
More like "Time Magazine"
SlideStyle180 is offline   Reply With Quote