Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #931
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Go to porsche or a paint store and open a color book.
fosho
thx
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #932
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

mishimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_limo View Post

Paint code?
I believe it's Porsche's 2D8 color.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #933
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
^ cool ^ also said it was 2DB signal green
Old 05-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #934
jdmpignose

jdmpignose is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jdmpignose
jdmpignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #935
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
anyone know the color of the lambo murcielago teal blue?
couldnt find it on the ppg or lambo website
also ill pay 30 bucks to someone who can do a good photoshop job of my car in the teal blue color and one in a white color, pm me for details.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:38 AM   #936
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

mishimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
also ill pay 30 bucks to someone who can do a good photoshop job of my car in the teal blue color and one in a white color, pm me for details.
I think it's called Ocean Blue (also available in Ocean Blue Metallic). Not sure abut the code.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #937
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Blu Nova 2CT *0064(PPG)
Old 05-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #938
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
I think this is some ebay stuff

somehow i fucked up on this post. i think it was the computer though

DRiFT 4 A Cure!

Last edited by Fonix36; 05-21-2009 at 11:10 PM..
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #939
n1smo413
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
n1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to n1smo413
anyone know this paint code?

Old 05-24-2009, 03:43 AM   #940
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Big fan on justin's taste in color, but I have been thinking of doing a dark tan, khaki look for this factory gray on this possible coupe I might be coming up on. I might do a gray/tan/ khaki look, or just go dark green and redo the interior in tan/khaki. Hope some one out there shares my ideas and can post some pics?

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #941
HyperLeafBlower

HyperLeafBlower is on the path to ruinHyperLeafBlower is on the path to ruin
Anyone know of a color like this, only metallic?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #942
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Silver S2000 we worked on at the shop.

Then, we have a mirror.

Err, I mean Lexus IS350 black(and that's not the finished product either).

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #943
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Nice work Johnny. You guys do some good shit! Scared to ask about price. may end up being more than the cost of our cars.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #944
o1roadkingrider

o1roadkingrider is an unknown quantity at this point
'95 S14 Ruby Pearl

Here is mine... all hail Ruby Pearl !!!

Old 06-14-2009, 05:42 AM   #945
gaga123

gaga123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you can help me out with this paint code? I'm looking for a sparkling graphite pearl to respray my car, if anyone has any codes similiar to this would be great.

gaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #946
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
That color is next to impossible to color match, it is EXTREMELY expensive because of the materials used in it, and I am pretty sure its like the skyline 3 stage paints so you can only get it through one company.

I painted a mustang that color a few years back and the grand total on materials was $3k WITH DISCOUNTS through the shop, I will look through my computer and see if I can find the paint code for you but you have to buy toyota 202 black for base, then the color, then the pearl tri-coat, and there is a certain clear you have to use

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #947
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
That's one crazy awesome color.

Here's our custom color we're painting the Z33 at the shop.

Video to show the effect.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:15 PM   #948
gaga123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
That color is next to impossible to color match, it is EXTREMELY expensive because of the materials used in it, and I am pretty sure its like the skyline 3 stage paints so you can only get it through one company.

I painted a mustang that color a few years back and the grand total on materials was $3k WITH DISCOUNTS through the shop, I will look through my computer and see if I can find the paint code for you but you have to buy toyota 202 black for base, then the color, then the pearl tri-coat, and there is a certain clear you have to use

Ahh shucks, are you sure its that complicated?! The colour I mentioned wasn't actually the name of the colour, its just how I myself describe it. I actually PM'd the guy who owns it but I think he is hesitant to divulge.

All I'm really looking for is a graphite with a simple pearl, any suggestions or colour codes to suggest would be great!

Just a question for you pros, is it possible to take photos to a spray shop and ask them to match it, or is this difficult?
Old 06-14-2009, 11:44 PM   #949
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaga123 View Post
Ahh shucks, are you sure its that complicated?! The colour I mentioned wasn't actually the name of the colour, its just how I myself describe it. I actually PM'd the guy who owns it but I think he is hesitant to divulge.

All I'm really looking for is a graphite with a simple pearl, any suggestions or colour codes to suggest would be great!

Just a question for you pros, is it possible to take photos to a spray shop and ask them to match it, or is this difficult?
A similar color to the one you want is on the is250, if you want something darker you can go with magnetic black color code G41.

It all comes down to knowing which brand of paint the oem uses if you want an exact match, or they can take a competetive brand like ppg, or du pont and mix it to match.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #950
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
I don't have info on this paint, but these as a basecoat are AMAZING!

agree'd, very sexy color.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #951
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaga123 View Post

That exact color yes, something similar to that.......well you can do a graphite but that color is essentially a candy color so no you can't get too similar to it without doing something like a candy, insane tri-coat, or by the exact same materials that cause light to bend creating that color.

If you want a really cool graphite, go buy a coarse silver and a really deep black like toyota 202 and mix them together until you get the color you want then go have it color matched OR do it on a scale and write down how much black and how much silver you put into it (thats what I would do)

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 06-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #952
cheap240

cheap240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLeafBlower View Post
Anyone know of a color like this, only metallic?

Dont know what that is but it reminds me of this

cheap240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #953
gaga123

Thanks for the info guys, I probably won't be getting a tri-coat or candy purely due to the cost, I do however have my eye on 2 manufacturer colours, SlideAlliance or anyone else can you guys get me the colour code for the following 2 colours?

Aston Martin Meteorite Silver
Lexus IS300 GGP (Grey Graphite Pearl)

I think they are pretty simple colours, but correct me if I'm wrong as I may choose either option depending on cost.

Meteorite Silver:

Grey Graphite Pearl:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:42 AM   #954
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

I am pretty sure the grey graphite pearl is 1C6. BRILLIANT color in person

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 06-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #955
gaga123

Yeah looks pretty good for a factory lexus colour. Anyone know the Aston Martin one by any chance? Having a bit of trouble finding it. Personally I think that one looks heaps better, some more pics below, see how it changes in the light! Gorgeous

Found somebody who said that you can get it from PPG only, not too sure whether thats true or not though.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #956
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

It is true, its like the skyline red tri coat. You can only get it that through PPG Global System, no variants, good luck tinting it, but it matches right away or I am just lucky as shit.

You might be able to get the color in Spies Hecker but Im not sure

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 06-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #957
madman's240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
madman's240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95drifto View Post
Does anybody know what green this is?

i need a paint code i really like this color
madman's240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:02 AM   #958
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been posted. Any info?
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #959
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
That's Midori green. I think it was posted much earlier on in the thread though. Nice color!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #960
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle m3th View Post
That's Midori green. I think it was posted much earlier on in the thread though. Nice color!
Midori green it is, thanks! I'll see if I can scrounge the paint code.
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote