Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #34
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Well he finally admits he has an ego which was pretty much what was fueling this whole debate.

I stepped out of it because I had made my points. I had called him on his mistakes and accusations. True that, in public it would not have gone on,because everyone would have been rolling, when I proved his points were baseless without true facts.

0100 I will say this nicely as other people have said to you as well. You cannot take a car built mostly as a track machine only and then base it against a production vehicle, any production vehicle! Its not a rational scientific comparison.

Now putting aside everything like I,Static,S14_kouki and several others pointed out as well, comparing a different class used vehicle to a new vehicle is not a logical or reasonable comparison as well.
Ok lets sum this up:

You think the GTR is overpriced

You think its a great car

You think your EVO is the absolute tits to the world

You think your tits to the world EVO with insane amounts of cash can beat the GTR.

The only two valid points to the whole thread are your thinking the GTR is overpriced and you thinking its still a nice car. Unless of course your lieing in one of your previous statements about how you respect it.

Everything else has been speculation on your part which I had proved and others had proved several times. Instead of just saying ya I don't have figures but I think I can do it, you insisted it was a fact. Yet you submitted no proof. (speculative HP build numbers are flimsy proof)

When proven with facts by others and I, you started throwing other cars into the mix to avoid admitting you had been exposed on the speculation front. That is a Ego manauver which you finally admitted you had and exposed that for it.

Had you only sucked it up originally and said you know what guys I will go out and get the figures to show this would not have gone on for as long as it did.
Honestly, if you think you can do it and go out and do it, I would prop you. I won't prop or respect anyone that makes wild assumptions like you have without doing the footwork.

As it stands the points that should end this discussion right now are:

the GTR has lapped the ring 1 second faster than GT2

You do not have any ring lap figures for the EVO compared to the GT2( let alone your EVO)

You feel the GTR is overpriced . A valid point from your point of view

Some of us feel its a a lot of car for the money. A valid point from our point of view.

The latter two points will not be proven wrong or right until the car is released and real world tests against other cars besides the GT2 prove points and value and reliability show it was worth the asking price.

In final to do your comparison right . We would have to take a new EVO and bolt on parts to bring it up to the cost of the GTR and then start the testing.

In the end though most people would still cry foul. Though they are both AWD, they are two completely different classes of cars. That will never fall into the same catagory and were built with two different purposes in mind.

Now maybe you could build a EVO to beat it. It would never be the kinda of car the GTR is going to be.
That pretty much renders the basis of your arguement irrelevant to reality.
Its been fun but once again its pointless.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html