Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #331
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I am gonna drift naked, so make sure you bring plenty of cameras to film the sexiest body west of the mississippi
i think we already got some of that previous from chompz's last video. Soooo funny.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #332
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
i cannot wait to see you ernie. no homo.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #333
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
word on the street, Ken Block(rally driver) might be coming to the balcony on Sat??
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #334
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
is he going to do AWD drifting?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #335
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
i cannot wait to see you ernie. no homo.
hahaha, me too, no homo!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #336
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
word on the street, Ken Block(rally driver) might be coming to the balcony on Sat??
that would be the second ralley driver we've had hanging with the 626 at Balcony

ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:33 AM   #337
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wow big names at 626. im at teddys house. hopefully his sr will be ready
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #338
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
wow big names at 626. im at teddys house. hopefully his sr will be ready
Hopefully not. hahaha. jk'ing...
Old 09-03-2008, 02:57 AM   #339
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Hopefully not. hahaha. jk'ing...

Haha my shit runs! Gangstuurrr.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:04 AM   #340
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Haha my shit runs! Gangstuurrr.
Oh yeah?? cool. I just ran into a bunch of little problems. Stupid RB
Old 09-03-2008, 03:11 AM   #341
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Oh yeah?? cool. I just ran into a bunch of little problems. Stupid RB
It's ok Karl. I guess it was just meant to be.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:50 AM   #342
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
wow teddy u already got ur SR started?!?! nice!!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #343
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow that was fast so r u going now
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #344
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Payment sent

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #345
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Payment sent
What????? Edgar is drifting????
Old 09-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #346
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805-240 View Post
wow that was fast so r u going now
Yeah Jason, Ryota and my friend Aaron got it to start. <3

I still have to get it off jackstands today, get some gas, and try driving it for a little while to determine.

I'll do some test laps at balcony, if everything is good then I'll try HTM. It's a brand new clutch though...
Old 09-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #347
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
any room for balcony I has money!

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #348
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Sweet, Can't wait for this. I get my car back from Ozzie's shop. Gotta align it,chage all fluids,new rubbers and I be ready to play.

This is gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #349
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclsteve View Post
any room for balcony I has money!

Yes, still got some room for balcony!! Sign up.

Everyone sign up for HTM!!!
Its gonna be hella empty!!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #350
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Looks like I might be doing this event with the cardboard fender again...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #351
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Sweet, Can't wait for this. I get my car back from Ozzie's shop. Gotta align it,chage all fluids,new rubbers and I be ready to play.

This is gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!

i havent seen u since like 3 events ago!!! where u been ernie?? oh, wut color did u paint ur car? was the shop able to get all those hay bale dents out of ur roof?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #352
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
lol! that shits tiiiiiiiite! almost as tite as ur inspector gadget avatar, haha
Old 09-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #353
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
i havent seen u since like 3 events ago!!! where u been ernie?? oh, wut color did u paint ur car? was the shop able to get all those hay bale dents out of ur roof?
HAHAHAHA. Yeah he was able to fix the dents. took a bit longer because of it. I went Super White, like on the Scion. Easy to touch up after I wreck it again, but will look clean for at least the morning part the day.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:16 PM   #354
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
hey jackson can you bring me a big 626 sticker for my back window?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:32 PM   #355
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
hey jackson can you bring me a big 626 sticker for my back window?
yeah, for sure.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #356
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Do what I told you to do you fooooooolll........
Old 09-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #357
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yeah Jason, Ryota and my friend Aaron got it to start. <3

I still have to get it off jackstands today, get some gas, and try driving it for a little while to determine.

I'll do some test laps at balcony, if everything is good then I'll try HTM. It's a brand new clutch though...
can't wait to get some test laps in on that sr!!! hahahaha
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:33 PM   #358
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
can't wait to get some test laps in on that sr!!! hahahaha

i know right son daddy is gonna take over for a little bit
Old 09-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #359
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
i got a buddy that's really interested. i might go for moral support. i'll find out for sure, by this point, just take cash money day of @ HTM sunday?

the truck is in towing rigg mode and the 240 is undergoing v8 transplant.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #360
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Yeah, you can pay at the track for HTM, but i rather have people pay me before the event so I can get an idea of how many ppl will be going. Hectic at HTM.