Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in Attending & What Date ?
YES 27 51.92%
NO 15 28.85%
JULY 25 8 15.38%
AUG 1 13 25.00%
AUG 8 22 42.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
Tri-State Area Nissan Meet/Open House/Dyno Day - OH/IN/KY

Hey everyone,

Robert from Zerolift Autolab here...

We are looking to do a Tri-State Nissan Meet here at the Shop - Fairfield, OH 45014. At the meet you could expect: Open House at the Shop, Dyno, Grilling out ( hot dogs, burgers etc ), Drinks ( water, soft drinks ).

Since the Columbus QS Meet unfortunately did not happen. We want to put something together in the near future.

What I am hoping to find out is... the number of potentional attendees.
We have ample space to accommodate a large number of cars & people.
I need the estimate numbers so i can get the appropriate permit and permission from the City of Fairfield.

Please reply to the Poll with a Yes or No for interested in attending.

The Dates we are considering would be the First week of August, either the 1st or the 8th. If everyone generally agrees to do it sooner, say the last week of July - the 25th, it would be cutting it close but i am sure we can do it.

Please let me know !
Thanks,
Robert

The Poll is Multiple Choice - Please Select Yes, No, and the Preferred Date
Email - [email protected]

Zerolift facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Zerolift

Last edited by Zerolift Autolab; 07-07-2009 at 10:36 AM..
Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
man, got me all excited when i saw 'Tri State'. that term applies to NY NJ CT here =P not OH lol.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
applys to md, de and pa or de, pa, nj also haha.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
applys to md, de and pa or de, pa, nj also haha.
LIEZZZZZ
tri = three
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
yea

de, pa, md ORRRR de, pa, nj depends if you live in MD or NJ
Old 07-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #6
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
My bad.... edited for OH/IN/KY

Old 07-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

I would like to get all of the details ironed out in the next week or so,
Please let me know what you think ! Dates, event activities...etc.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #8
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Well, I voted in the poll for August 8, simply because I'll be out of town the other two weekends mentioned. I realize of course that you can't schedule around one person though...

I suppose you could post this on CSS, and OhioNissans as well, for more activity.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #9
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
The real Tri-State is NY/NJ/CT I'm so upset right now I thought something was actually gonna happen over here.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
curry.style

Trader Rating: (0)
curry.style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^I'm just excited something is happening here. I know on another forum I frequent the only tri-state they ever talk about is not the OKI. The only downside is my 240 is busted as it gets right now so I'd have to rock my Camry if I came.

Last edited by curry.style; 07-10-2009 at 12:58 PM..
curry.style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I voted for the first.. but I'm down for whenever.. I just want to get folks together for a meet-n-greet...

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #12
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
I am going to be out of town from August 4 to the 12th, so any other date would ROCK! And, my wife says I can go, as long as I can set up a booth and sell decals...

Also, just an update on decals: I ordered my 54" vinyl printer and it will be up and running next Wednesday!!!!!! I am going to wrap my car!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
I am going to be out of town from August 4 to the 12th, so any other date would ROCK! And, my wife says I can go, as long as I can set up a booth and sell decals...

Also, just an update on decals: I ordered my 54" vinyl printer and it will be up and running next Wednesday!!!!!! I am going to wrap my car!

Vote for the 1st then !
Please contact us if you want to do a booth/tent etc...

Anyone for that fact !
Thanks,
Robert

Old 07-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #14
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'll go, but I doubt any of my 3 nissans will be ready!
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #15
nissansrbetter16
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
nissansrbetter16 is making a name for him/her selfnissansrbetter16 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Doubt my engine will be done in time, but I will for sure be there in the daily.
nissansrbetter16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #16
xxtokesxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You know I'll be there... I think anything in August will work the best....

Unfortunately I won't be bringing any of my projects... just the daily. Can't wait to see some nissans again to get some motivation.

1998 200sx SE-R - SR20DE | 1991 NX2000 - SR20DET | 1995 240sx - VQ30DET | BBB Crew
xxtokesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #17
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Well, I guess I'll have to bring all three of my Nissan's

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
reflexdb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
reflexdb is making a name for him/her selfreflexdb is making a name for him/her selfreflexdb is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to reflexdb
I'll definitely try to make it...although check my signature. Unless a miracle happens, I won't be bringing the S14.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #19
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
FYI - OhioNissans is setting up a meet at the Columbus QSL (where the failed meet was supposed to be) for August 1. Don't know if you guys care, anything on August 1 is out for me as I'll be away.

Again, my vote is August 8.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #20
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
FYI - OhioNissans is setting up a meet at the Columbus QSL (where the failed meet was supposed to be) for August 1. Don't know if you guys care, anything on August 1 is out for me as I'll be away.

Again, my vote is August 8.

those bastards! I think I'm registered on OhioNissnans but I'm not sure

It looks like the 8th is in the lead so far..

Quote:
Old 07-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #21
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

I went ahead and dropped the link to this thread over there

Old 07-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #22
Scooter Style
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Scooter Style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I will be in chi-town for D1 on august 1st. But I should be able to make it down if it is on the 8th!
Scooter Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:04 AM   #23
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Well, I hope that this one pans out, but it will be a total shame if I can't make it to this one...

We are still looking at getting something going for end of August up in the North East Ohio area as well.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #24
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
o man i dont even know which one to vote for because I want everyone to go.... ughhh decisions. How about I just say YES and idc when it is ill be there with 2 other 240s, possibly a total of 5-7 all together.
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #25
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Aug1st most of the dayton crew will likely be drunk in chi town, or in jail in chi town. D1 is that weekend and we plan to be out there watching or raising hell
Old 07-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #26
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i work saturdays. count me out.
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #27
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
My car should be done by the 8th, if not I'm going to kill someone. I'll know better tomorrow when I go to the paint shop and see what's up. The 8th would work better for me. Should post this up on css robert, didn't know anything about it until rick pm'd me the link. I think we could get a decent sized meet, something like that wings and rings meet we had last year. I like to hear someone taking control and setting something up. What kind of dyno? I'm guessing a mobile dyno dynamics? Would dave blundell be there to tune?
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #28
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
didn't know anything about it until rick pm'd me the link.
I Pm'd about 53 fellow Zilvians! I shit not.. Pretty much everyone that checked in the "Ohio/NKY guys? Roll call!" thread.. It took about an hour of my time.. Thats how bad I want this meet to work

Quote:
Old 07-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #29
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

FML, I will be out of state from August 4 to the 12th, so I am pretty sure I am out for this. Still working on a Cleveland meet hosted by Nissan North Olmsted, for later this summer/early fall.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #30
curry.style

Trader Rating: (0)
curry.style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any word on if this is actually gonna happen? My wife says she'll come with me, but we won't be in the nissan...I really need to find an engine.