Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #31
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I get no love </3

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #32
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
wow, socal is just as bad as norcal, or so it seems.

that champagne car is dope though.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #33
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
So many non-flush 240s at that meet. Shame shame shame...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #34
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
The meet was at a public lot so alot of people came out just to check the rides out. Naturally not all of them were flush, and only a handful were hellaflush. Despite what some of you said the meet was a huge success and 300 cars came out to enjoy the day. I consider that a good meet. I handed out a few approval stickers to those that deserved it.

Here's a few random snaps I took.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #35
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
and a couple more..

Old 05-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #36
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I get no love </3
Don't lie your on speedhunters.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #37
S14IronMan

Trader Rating: (0)
S14IronMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
where was this meet at? the nissan look great and i'm looking for more silvia / 240s in my area i have a red s14 kouki rhd silvia down in oceanside vista area
S14IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #38
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Don't lie your on speedhunters.
Lol, I was just told that this morning. I didn't know.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #39
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13

now u do
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #40
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^Edgar's fucking famous! hahaha

Times like this, I'm glad you totaled your S13.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #41
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I had an S13? Lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #42
shanes14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
shanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow.. i wish we had that many people in florida. that black kouki is sick.
shanes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #43
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Damn.... there was only 1 car i really liked the fitment on..
that would be that black SC.

moar lower to everyone else LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #44
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1 ^^^^^ i agree the SC was so effing sick !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #45
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I had an S13? Lol
What, is it a secret?
Old 05-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #46
articdragon192
Post Whore!

No. TBH, that SC doesnt do it for me. The fenders aren't done right. They're clean, no doubt, but not pulled right. And he Platinum VIP cars were lower. But then again, they're on bags :P

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #47
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
He's on bags too.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #48
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I know he is.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #49
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
damn nobody told me about this meet, i woulda rolled out to check out all the cars and chill. not to show off my shitty car.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:47 PM   #50
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
great pics.. i also missed it because i was swapping the diff in my car.. but yeah looks like alot of nice cars came out in the pics. I freaking love Norm's 180.. seriously its like only a handful of nice examples of street 240s are done up now,.. Gotta love the commitment and passion behind these cars build ups with selection of parts etc.