Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 11:45 PM   #2701
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
Man, is it just me or your rear wheels have maddd toe-out? last pic sorta has me fooled. Looking hot though.
Kinda looks like it, doesn't it. Maybe it's just the lack of rear bumper that makes it look that way???
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2006, 01:04 AM   #2702
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
no, its called thats what happens when you run proper sizing in the rears on a 30mm overfender. Doush how much did you work the over for fitment?? oor you just simply laid and attached. I have those RPF1s and going the same route.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 11-12-2006, 01:12 AM   #2703
KoukiJAR

KoukiJAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd

more pics???
Old 11-12-2006, 01:19 AM   #2704
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
it looks wierd cuz i run like -2 rear camber
not rearted -4 what most jackasses run
and i havent adjusted the toe yet but i slammed the fuck of the car so toes in
i have to fix it later
lazy.

yeah how much work? cutting hammering and welding and then drilling and fitting the rears
all the aero fit perfect
no need to dremel or cut anything. just slaped it on. drilled some holes threw some zipties. done and done. easiest aero fitment
anythng that was a tight squeeze i heated up and fit on easily.

wide fenders you MUST cut underneath and cut out the body and weld up the stuff. we cut about 1" above the body line on the rear 1/4 panel.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:40 AM   #2705
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Dousan, that is sick. just sick
Old 11-12-2006, 10:39 AM   #2706
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways
So why the switch from the S14 to the S13 Dousan?

Your S13 inspires me so much. Hopefully I'll have something to show for soon.
cause everyones upgrading to s13's!!!! isn't Brian as well?
Old 11-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #2707
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Did somebody say my name... ?

Old 11-12-2006, 03:12 PM   #2708
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-12-2006, 03:22 PM   #2709
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
thats sick, have you driven it like that? im wondering if the wheel is gonna rub lol
Old 11-12-2006, 03:56 PM   #2710
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
i cheated, it was rubbing in that pic haha, its like this now

clears everything through the suspension arc, i wrote up how to do like this in the suspension faq if anyone has widefenders and their wheels arent flush, its pretty easy to fix
Old 11-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #2711
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
looks sick still, that first one i was like how the fuck does that work. top pic looks like the bn sports yellow fd in the front. where the tire is stretched and the fitment is kinda extreme so the fender sits below the lip of the rim, but the lip of the rim sticks farther out. like sandwiched between tire and wheel edge part.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:00 AM   #2712
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute

well aware for the need for spacers. 15x7 +17 205/50-15
Old 11-14-2006, 12:19 AM   #2713
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Ugh... look at mercer's car... then at your's... do you see the difference?

Btw mercer that shit is savage as fuck...
Old 11-14-2006, 01:50 AM   #2714
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
yah too different.. one is based around grip, and the other is for impressing the zilvia kids =D
Old 11-14-2006, 01:52 AM   #2715
adamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
adamer is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yo!
Old 11-14-2006, 01:55 AM   #2716
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
yah too different.. one is based around grip, and the other is for impressing the zilvia kids =D

could be worse
could be for hard parking....
Old 11-14-2006, 01:59 AM   #2717
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
to impress zilvia kids or hard park. hmm...... I dunno which is worse. unless it has action shots.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 11-14-2006, 02:00 AM   #2718
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

He got you right there. Stop trying to regulate on people on Zilvia, you have NO fucking right.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:02 AM   #2719
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
i cheated, it was rubbing in that pic haha, its like this now http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/IMG_0720.jpg

clears everything through the suspension arc, i wrote up how to do like this in the suspension faq if anyone has widefenders and their wheels arent flush, its pretty easy to fix
Have to read it! I wont mine looks like this and driftable!

Aaron, your s13 look fat! can't wait for see it painted! hope in some cool new color!
Old 11-14-2006, 02:54 AM   #2720
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
yah too different.. one is based around grip, and the other is for impressing 14 year old girls =D
word

massimo LMK if you need wheel fitment help! its real easy to get super flush fitment if your car has overfenders. its a little harder if its stock fenders, i think aaron knows more about getting flush on stock metal fenders. but ive been messing around with wheel fitment and stuff latley since ive been sitting around waiting for motor parts to show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
He got you right there. Stop trying to regulate on people on Zilvia, you have NO fucking right.
was this at me? if it was, then, yeah i do, read the sig SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BOW TO THE THRONE
Old 11-14-2006, 03:04 AM   #2721
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
I think to go with overfender, I want some bigger wheels and the previous metal fender job was done by body shop so not flush as I want..think overfender will be easy to make flush..
Had to order a set, any suggest? origin,dmax ?? chip one..
Old 11-14-2006, 06:39 AM   #2722
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

weeeee, rear under some compression
Old 11-14-2006, 06:43 AM   #2723
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:

They need to come out with a special edition ViceRoy wheel series with the logo laser engraved... Like now, before the queen rolls over dead.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:47 AM   #2724
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
hahaha, yea that'd be cool, but they change wheels so often, but they always get the best fitting/ most flush they can, and like usual i tip my hat to the viceroy guys
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 11-14-2006, 08:47 AM   #2725
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva
hahaha, yea that'd be cool, but they change wheels so often, but they always get the best fitting/ most flush they can, and like usual i tip my hat to the viceroy guys
Time to change the username and ditch the cheapo weapons and join the ranks... Maybe in a couple of years... Maybe I should offer to remake there website. Your right though, gotta give them props for there fitment.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:42 AM   #2726
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
was this at me? if it was, then, yeah i do, read the sig SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BOW TO THE THRONE
No, I was talking to Mr. "I don't try to impress the Zilvia kids, I'm for the HIN kids."

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:58 AM   #2727
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Quote:

that shit is sunk son!

jk

i need to slam mine and see how they clear

:EDIT: lol i got a neg rep for my car looking like yours

Last edited by Siizzzoooo; 11-14-2006 at 11:33 AM..
Old 11-14-2006, 11:48 AM   #2728
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
No, I was talking to Mr. "I don't try to impress the Zilvia kids, I'm for the HIN kids."
Wait, me? Or hypertek right? lol...

Anyway, I'd hardly call a 205/50 Falken Ziex on a 15x7 a "grip" setup... This thread is for low cars, it doesn't matter what you're car is set for be it grip/drift/whatever, but a stock ride height s13 on 15's doesn't belong in here... I'm not knocking on the car or anything...
Old 11-14-2006, 11:53 AM   #2729
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
I think to go with overfender, I want some bigger wheels and the previous metal fender job was done by body shop so not flush as I want..think overfender will be easy to make flush..
Had to order a set, any suggest? origin,dmax ?? chip one..
mine are the version select overfenders, i believe they are advertised as 30mm, but i think all the other brands are pretty much the same. id probably just get origin.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:43 PM   #2730
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Just asked a quotation for d-max 40mm over.. when I'll receive new wheels and overfender I'll sure need your help!
Closed Thread