Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 02:16 PM   #2941
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ yeah and get rid of that positive camber hehe
Old 12-10-2006, 03:32 PM   #2942
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
You didn't have the spec 2 back then eh? oh thats right, its fucking winter now... you guys have lots of snow right now?
Old 12-10-2006, 04:13 PM   #2943
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Ya that was pre-spec 2, and you can kinda see why I had to switch. Shit scraped soooo much.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #2944
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Lol, been thinking about picking up one myself, 200 $ cheaper than my other considerations, but on an N/A ka? dont think so.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:59 PM   #2945
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
The Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe

_The title speaks for where it sits.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:50 AM   #2946
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240
he did say that already - and i like it (how wide are the new overfenders?)
yeah i know he said he had overfenders but i was talking about his sideskirts. They look like they should be flared out more cause it looks like its sitting flat. Could be the picture though. I dont know or just looks liek it.
Drift Unit
Old 12-11-2006, 03:37 AM   #2947
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known

gay 3 piece's clear coat is coming off
Old 12-11-2006, 04:18 PM   #2948
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe
Do you have the original size for that? Id make a good desktop.

Please leave me feedback
Old 12-11-2006, 04:50 PM   #2949
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i was wonderin the same thing... its my desktop right now but it looks stretched... thats sum hott $hit
Old 12-11-2006, 06:20 PM   #2950
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
haha ive got it on my desktop too! sexy pic.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #2951
~4N~
Leaky Injector

~4N~ is making a name for him/her self~4N~ is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ~4N~
Quote:
Originally Posted by amplifi3d

gay 3 piece's clear coat is coming off
More pictures please!
Old 12-11-2006, 07:12 PM   #2952
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
yeah thats hardcore any more pics?
Old 12-11-2006, 08:09 PM   #2953
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
hey amplified - is that a federal 595 245 on a 10.5? I really like that tires sidewall...
Old 12-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #2954
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

kickeachverse is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to kickeachverse
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx
Do you have the original size for that? Id make a good desktop.
I am also using that as my desktop. Photo is too hot.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:11 AM   #2955
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240
hey amplified - is that a federal 595 245 on a 10.5? I really like that tires sidewall...
the rim is a 11.5 and the tire size is 255/45/18 i think. ill post some more pics tomorrow
Old 12-12-2006, 07:44 AM   #2956
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
It was taken in that size, just some random point and shoot cam a friend of mine has.

Speaking of which, here is his car.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:25 PM   #2957
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
^^Mikes car is sooooo hot. One of my favorite 240's...
Old 12-12-2006, 09:24 PM   #2958
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

It would look better without the GT wing IMO.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:15 PM   #2959
jdmlivin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
jdmlivin is making a name for him/her selfjdmlivin is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdmlivin
my fast back and my friends s14

Old 12-12-2006, 10:49 PM   #2960
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Some day i well be able to post pics in this thread.

KiDyNoamiTe: what kit do you have?
Old 12-12-2006, 11:16 PM   #2961
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
It's origin Stream

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 12-13-2006, 06:26 AM   #2962
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
It would look better without the GT wing IMO.
bah, looks better with it. People need to to start rocking GT wings, there will be a few more cars around here with them soon! Mikes car looks like very other S14 without it.

And ya my kit is Origin Stream.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:18 AM   #2963
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
i like the gt wing it looks sick, im looking to get one for my s13 silvia
Old 12-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #2964
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
GT wings are hot only if your car is slammed, aero'ed, and has flush wheels on it.

Otherwise it'll look like a pile of ass ricer POS.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:33 AM   #2965
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways
GT wings are hot only if your car is slammed, aero'ed, and has flush wheels on it.

Otherwise it'll look like a pile of ass ricer POS.
agreed...who makes a good GT wing are there any group buys or specials, sorry but i havnt searched yet.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:33 AM   #2966
MrSkinny
Zilvia Member

MrSkinny is an unknown quantity at this point
check out APR
Old 12-13-2006, 12:16 PM   #2967
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
voltex

mesahgshshalgelengthhfhdslththth
Old 12-13-2006, 01:38 PM   #2968
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

APR is expensive.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #2969
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
voltex

mesahgshshalgelengthhfhdslththth
+1 for Voltex. If your gonna go GT accept no substitutes.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:32 PM   #2970
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
A few more action pics. Been in 3 drift events already in the past month. Got another race this weekend in sc. Check out the link.

http://southeastdrift.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4997

DF4 NOV. 19TH

Streetlegalheat Senoia Speedway DEC. 2ND

SnowCone Drift (SEDA) DEC. 9TH

Closed Thread