Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #1801
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
people need to stop leaving their trash all over the place. i hate that crap, there's a friggin trash can how many feet away so quit leaving your trash all over. thats probably part the reason why they hate having us around cause most of the people that go there are dirty as hell.

there has been times that i went and picked up other peoples trash upon leaving and dumping it on to that big bin.

so how was last night... i told my cuzin to go in his orange 240z (he had a friend with him). I had to stay home and let him now about how things are over there... hes been there before with me.
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #1802
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
so whats goin on with the meet now?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:52 PM   #1803
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i cursed out that security guard. i was being nice at first but he was being a fucking asshole so i got mad
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #1804
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Ok, so then what?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #1805
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
is the arcadia parking lot and 240sx cars fighting?

i dont whant them to get a divorce
Old 08-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #1806
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT?

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...nylovesme.html

thanks, for any help in getting in contact.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #1807
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
well is suppose to be at the new location in alhambra now. i'll tell jackson to post up the info and link it here or some crap.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #1808
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thanks, and if youd like, please post any new info on my thread i provided....i just dont want to turn this thread into something other than 626/323 meets.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #1809
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
well is suppose to be at the new location in alhambra now. i'll tell jackson to post up the info and link it here or some crap.
whooootttt.... whooooottt.... even closer to my house!
Old 08-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #1810
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Where is the Alhambra location? is it east of west of the current location?
closer or farther from Los Angeles?
Old 08-05-2008, 02:39 AM   #1811
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Where is the Alhambra location? is it east of west of the current location?
closer or farther from Los Angeles?
West of current location, fairly close to the 10 and 710.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:42 AM   #1812
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
all right, heres the deal with the meet on fridays.

Since the douche bag doesnt want us at the arcadia spot. We will officially move.
But the 626DRIFT event is on the 9th. Im thinking of taking a break for this week.
But I will still be in the arcadia area for some stuff. I might drop by just to spite that stupid security guard.

Andrew, go get that paint ball gun! HAHAHAHAHAHA

The new meet will resume on Aug 15th at 1000 S. Fremont, in Alhambra. I'll post about it in another thread to let everyone know. And I will change the location on this thread.

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 08-05-2008 at 08:19 AM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:38 AM   #1813
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Ive been MIA the last few of these because of Jimmy Up stuff, but Ill be here this Friday for sure
Old 08-05-2008, 10:55 AM   #1814
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That's Friday Aug. 15. No 626 meets till then.

No meet in Alhamra tonight then. Right Jxn?
Old 08-05-2008, 03:36 PM   #1815
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
That's Friday Aug. 15. No 626 meets till then.

No meet in Alhamra tonight then. Right Jxn?
Yeah friday aug 15 is when the new 626 meet will resume.

There is not meet on tuesday.

There is no official meet in arcadia this friday. But if you guys just wanna drop by, I'll be around at the old meet spot giving the security guard a hard time hahaha...
Old 08-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #1816
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
all right, heres the deal with the meet on fridays.

Since the douche bag doesnt want us at the arcadia spot. We will officially move.
But the 626DRIFT event is on the 9th. Im thinking of taking a break for this week.
But I will still be in the arcadia area for some stuff. I might drop by just to spite that stupid security guard.

The new meet will resume on Aug 15th at 1000 S. Fremont, in Alhambra. I'll post about it in another thread to let everyone know. And I will change the location on this thread.

yea who's down for operation 626.

let me lay down the details

new security guard is a douche bag and will not let us chill at that spot anymore

plan of attack

paint ball the fuckin fgt and bounce.

so, who has a paintball gun and is down to paintball the fgt security guard? if not paintball, i was thikning rotten eggs...

for the rotten egg idea, just poke a hole in the egg and leave it outside for a week. that way it smells like complete shit and you can egg the security guard and he'll smell like shit. lol.

i almost want to do this cause he pissed me off
Old 08-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #1817
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
new security guard is a douche bag and will not let us chill at that spot anymore

plan of attack

paint ball the fuckin fgt and bounce.

so, who has a paintball gun and is down to paintball the fgt security guard? if not paintball, i was thikning rotten eggs...

for the rotten egg idea, just poke a hole in the egg and leave it outside for a week. that way it smells like complete shit and you can egg the security guard and he'll smell like shit. lol.

i almost want to do this cause he pissed me off
Alright children, calm down.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #1818
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That dude has a gun and i'm sure he'd be more than happy to use it rofl.

Seriously that guy wants to shoot someone.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #1819
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
That dude has a gun and i'm sure he'd be more than happy to use it rofl.

Seriously that guy wants to shoot someone.
yea i know. he's such a retard he might pull it out and use it.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #1820
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
theres no need to roll up on a rent to own cop.

juss ask him for his supervisor.
and tell them he pointed his gun at you.
or some shit like that. or finghting with a customer that came out the market.

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #1821
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Yeah, easiest way to get to him. Ask to speak to his supervisor.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #1822
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Find out what car he drives

Sucks...I was going to kick it out there with you guys this weekend

I might swing by the 626 drift event.

link please?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:33 AM   #1823
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
SEARCH!....

come out on friday anyways..bring your gf cesar

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:09 AM   #1824
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo2o View Post
theres no need to roll up on a rent to own cop.

juss ask him for his supervisor.
and tell them he pointed his gun at you.
or some shit like that. or finghting with a customer that came out the market.
I don't even think it needs to go as far as that.

Pretty sure security guards can't even unsnap their holster without seeing a gun first.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:19 AM   #1825
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
oh well that spot was perfect for a long time!

now it's closer to the "T" spot but further from AC!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #1826
driftonedge
Zilvia Member

driftonedge has a spectacular aura aboutdriftonedge has a spectacular aura aboutdriftonedge has a spectacular aura aboutdriftonedge has a spectacular aura aboutdriftonedge has a spectacular aura aboutdriftonedge has a spectacular aura about
had a good time hanging out with you guys(me:corolla guy) i might stop by again but wheres the NEW location at? can somebody tell me.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #1827
Meng1988
Leaky Injector

Meng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enough
Here you go

Quote:
Meng1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #1828
ZenkiMR_S
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiMR_S
cool close to my house.
ZenkiMR_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:01 AM   #1829
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
AC ?

angelas crest?
i think its closer from there...
im afraid of going there... freaking ppl with gold s14 and white 86 speeding down....

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #1830
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
soo .. just to be clear..

No meet on 8/8??

i say keep it right off the 210 freeway

find another spot by there