Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #781
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Need more PS3 peeps. Loving my current recon class. Tried the 12x scope, and found the glint giving away my position to be more harm than it was worth... I've got my standard rifle scope pretty well dialed in anyway. Also wanted to run a silencer, but the drop was so painful at anything over 300m I went back to being loud.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #782
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm surprised to see nobody has chimed in about the new update...
What do you guys think?

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #783
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i really like it. the battles are sooo fucking long now. i want to rent a server as well but there all bought lol.
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #784
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
its nice that i can play TDM only now without having to buy the expansion. though the game duration can get old..
Old 04-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #785
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
They RUINED the Famas. Nasty amount of recoil makes the gun practically useless.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #786
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9N853JrG_0

Battlefield 3 Close Quarters

Quote:
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters is a themed expansion pack bringing the team play of Battlefield 3 to tight indoor environments. The frantic close quarters infantry combat is amplified by unprecedented high definition destruction, new ways to play, more weapons and added persistence.

Key Features

Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat
Check your corners as death can come from any angle
HD destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
Earn new weapons and bring them back to the base game
Complete new assignments and equip unique dog tags
Play in new ways, mixing team play and instant action

The HD Destruction in Close Quarters lets players riddle the environment with bullets, reducing entire locales to ruin. Everything from furniture to plaster can be shot to pieces, and players can see the result of the mayhem as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor.

The tight level design and many opportunities for vertical gameplay mean players will need to bring their A game if they want to stay alive in this highly competitive theater of war.

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters will be available on PC, PlayStation®3, and Xbox 360™ June 2012.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #787
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'm enjoying rush more now.

last night, i just made the craziest clutch disarm to win the game. i went 20-0 on the last mins, mowed down 6 to disarm with a enemy tank guarding it. end up with 48-10.
we were getting beat and i was talking trash.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #788
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Shotgun with Frag rounds are weak now...
Famas is ruined
Games are fucking long.... like 1750 kills x 2 makes one map nearly 2+ hours long!!!

can't wait for the CQC expansion.... seems like that is why they changes all the guns effective power and range.

They also changed the locations of the stationary AA guns on a few maps.

OH oh and the one that pisses me off the most... its now nearly impossable to shoot down other aircraft with the helicopter... WTF!!! Surface to Air and Air to Air launchers now have constant tone even after flair??? Helicopter is pointless now!!!
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #789
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
im excited with this! CQB room busting BF style game. finally.

rainbow six eat your heart out
Old 04-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #790
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
They RUINED the Famas. Nasty amount of recoil makes the gun practically useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
i really like it. the battles are sooo fucking long now. i want to rent a server as well but there all bought lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Shotgun with Frag rounds are weak now...
Famas is ruined
Games are fucking long.... like 1750 kills x 2 makes one map nearly 2+ hours long!!!

can't wait for the CQC expansion.... seems like that is why they changes all the guns effective power and range.
The FAMAS was the only thing I was upset about at first... I retired that thing at only 778 kills. I'm very happy to see that the amount of people abusing the USAS has deminished also. Matches lasting almost an hour can get tiresome real fast too... but overall I'm pretty ok with the patches. I've had some good battles recently and I'm REALLY happy with the fact that you can now exit the lobby in between rounds. There are still a ton of rifles they either left untouched or made better. I frequently try out different guns and I highly recommend doing so if you don't want to end up like some of the suckers that are writing angry letters because their newly equipped assault rifles won't kill anyone for them.
As for the Close Quarters expansion... 2 months from now? Really? Lol...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #791
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I've noticed the G53 is about the quickest kill to shot ratio now. Just a few hits in and they're down. The P90 is useless now too, I got 6 shots in a on a guy and it still didn't kill, lame. I'm at a 0.916 kill/death ratio, not bad for a noobie I guess. This is the first fps I've played.

Still love trolling the tanks with C4, or laying it down and blowing it when they drive past
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #792
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Snipers can't ride the Bot anymore... I was loving the sniper battles from arcross the entire map. My longest headshot was 630 with the SV.
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #793
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Snipers can't ride the Bot anymore... I was loving the sniper battles from arcross the entire map. My longest headshot was 630 with the SV.
yes they can, it just a lot more difficult
Old 04-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #794
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
sweet new setup with the new patch: l85 w/foregrip and flash suppressant. it basically has no recoil with this setup
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #795
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Need more PS3 peeps.
add if you want psn: WERDdabuilder

Quote:
go play COD if you want no recoil.

patch made HC seem like normal with how they practically nerfed all guns.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #796
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
My PS3 slim just bit the bullet, not reading any games at all, aka "the disc read error". Ordered the replacement laser assembly but won't be here till the end of next week. FML.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #797
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
add if you want psn: WERDdabuilder

patch made HC seem like normal with how they practically nerfed all guns.
im glad someone else feels this way, im noticing it taking an extra bullet to down someone from medium range and its pissing me off because im so used to the pre patch TTK.

noticed everyone and their mother being a pussy recon now
Old 04-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #798
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
its making me cause im getting 4 hit detections and they're still standing.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #799
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i dont know what you guys are talking about. im getting dropped by pdw and p90s. i'm getting sniped by g35 with barrel mod. and all of these deaths are one hit wonders. because im always wondering how the f@ck that happened.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #800
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

I ditched the P90 post patch, shit takes too many damn bullets to kill. F EEEET.

The G53 for the rifle, and the scoped 44 mag are the best I've found. The 44 mag yeilds easy headshots without using the scope most times.

I'll admit that I was a mav rider, yeah yeah I was "that guy". But then it became fun to snipe from the ground since so many people were mav riding to the same spots over and over.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #801
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

this patch has brought in way too many unintended glitches

does dice even have play testers?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #802
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
this patch has brought in way too many unintended glitches

does dice even have play testers?
Audio over the headsets is choppy at times, as well as all the "bad luck" deaths are getting way to common.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #803
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
Not what I meant. I'm okay with recoil, it's just ridiculous how much the Famas has when set to fully automatic.

Just switched it over to semi-automatic and carried on. The update gave me a reason to try out other guns anyway.

I haven't touched COD in a while. It's too slow paced for me, at least compared to BF3.

Pulled this one yesterday:

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #804
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Audio over the headsets is choppy at times, as well as all the "bad luck" deaths are getting way to common.
no i mean guns and attachments working improperly or not as intended.

rpk and m27 with 200 round exmags

grenades coming back almost instantly from ammo crates

extreme hitbox lag (ive been shot around more corners now then every other game ive ever played combined
Old 04-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #805
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
hoppin on
yokotas13
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #806
misterdumby
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
misterdumby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
knife only servers are fun, its so quiet
the big ticket games are exhausting... 24/7 metro = ridiculous amounts of xp
finally got a decent headshot from 1168m on one of the sniper only servers

the whole battlefield store, where you can buy unlocks and guns is bullshit though
misterdumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #807
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Not what I meant. I'm okay with recoil, it's just ridiculous how much the Famas has when set to fully automatic.

Just switched it over to semi-automatic and carried on. The update gave me a reason to try out other guns anyway.
Time to mod your controller.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #808
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I havent played in months so I hop on the other day and did pretty good. Thought I was gonna get in the sub 1.0 ratio range lol.

Progression - killer2k1 - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Now time to go back to not playing for a few months...
Old 04-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #809
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
What's wrong with TDM on PS3? Keeps going to rush or some other game mode besides TDM!
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #810
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

my highest kill steak ever, and its on metro, the fuckkkk!