Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
LimitedEdition

Ok, so I cant send him any private messages I don't know if he has been banned or not but money was sent to him for an ignitor for a friend and he still hasn't received it.

I didn't know where else to post this but shit like this pisses me off.
Sad that you can trust someone and they have to run off with money.

Seriously

PM me since I cant sent you any PM;s
Old 12-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Nothing on this dude?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sorry Edgar, LimitedEdition is non other then Alec Bradford aka 90rps13 and he's been banned.

Tell your friend he needs to file a dispute with his CC company or with Paypal.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #4
Edgar
Post Whore!

It is? I've already told my friend to do that. That piece of shit!

Even tho its not that much money that shit bothers me, that he PMed me saying he had it and to send him money to a certain place.

here is what he said when i asked if anyone had an ignitor

yo its

[email protected]

It will go out tomorrow.

still nothing!

Is their anything we can do to get this kid in trouble with the law?
This shit has to seriously stop.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
burrcise
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
burrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought some 5 speed parts from him, tells me that he was involved in a car accident and that he would be sendng out my parts the next day.

I got a console piece and radio brackets.

He then goes and tells me:
Hey bud, please give me a call at 336-803-0151. Parts went out today. I havent had the chance to send them before and my zilvia account is jacked. Like I said, please call me asap.

After a few days he explains to me that his mom sent out the stuff:
Hey man, I had my mom send the box out due the the unforseen accident i had. i am willing to make it right. you just need the pedal, xmember, and lines right? i gave her a list to pick up and she isnt very car orientated. you have my number, call me if you can. I will fix this. Or I can partial refund. thanks!

After this i filed my claim and haven't heard from him yet.

BEWARE of this guy..... Michael Pappas, [email protected]
burrcise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
EVERYONE
Like Edgar said, he has been banned, as have his IP addresses.
If you have any open beefs, file your paypal disputes before 45 days have passed and CC disputes before 60 have gone by.
DO IT NOW, even if you still (for some silly reason) feel this fucker may try and pull through for you.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yuup...Thats why I started this thread:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=164804

I should have gave out his alias awhile ago.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #8
Edgar
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
EVERYONE
Like Edgar said, he has been banned, as have his IP addresses.
If you have any open beefs, file your paypal disputes before 45 days have passed and CC disputes before 60 have gone by.
DO IT NOW, even if you still (for some silly reason) feel this fucker may try and pull through for you.
People like this kid fail so much it's not even funny!

It's that guy at the corner asking for spare change so that he can buy a beer.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:36 AM   #9
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
People like this kid fail so much it's not even funny!

It's that guy at the corner asking for spare change so that he can buy a beer.
Don't drag Barry into this...
Old 12-11-2007, 06:43 AM   #10
Edgar
Post Whore!

LOL

This kid fails enough said. I'm going to go look for him and have a man to man talk with him, maybe smack sense into his head.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #11
burrcise
Leaky Injector

burrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
LOL

This kid fails enough said. I'm going to go look for him and have a man to man talk with him, maybe smack sense into his head.
Good can you put the clutch pedal i bought from him back in a special place for me....thanks
burrcise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:13 AM   #12
Edgar
Post Whore!

Has anyone heard from this joke?

My boy just filed the pay pal for 20 bucks that this worthless pos took