Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
combomando

Trader Rating: (0)
combomando is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nor cal ae86 stolen

in march i made a deal with a guy (arturo prado far right black shirt) i thought was a friend, but turns out hes a scam artist.

the original deal was 3000$ cash. he said he would come up to sacramento with 2000$ cash and id fork over my car and he can pay me payments after (3000$ total) i had no problem with this at the time because i trusted him, i sold him some te37's and numberous other parts before.
i just got done moving out of an old rental house and had to get my car out so he offered to come that same night and pick the car up.
once he showed up we loaded the car on the trailer and he followed me to the gas station where he was supposed to pay up. well he only gave me 300$ and i was pretty mad about that...it felt like a slap in the face, especially because my car was already on the trailer and ready to go. He said hed give me more cash at the beginning of the month and i had no problem with that cause ive delt with the guy before.... so i let him go on his way... about a month goes by and im having issues getting ahold of him. I finally get a hold of him and he offers to send me a check in the mail. this takes weeks. He only sends 200$ .... at this point i want my car back and he is even more difficult to get ahold of. weeks turn into months... its now May and i have a construction job in Fremont (where he lives supposedly) and i try my hardest to get ahold of him since im in the same city. He says hes gonna meet up with me and give me some cash...but never does. when i get home from Fremont i find out hes been trying to part out my car on club4ag. im heated. i call and call till he picks up... finally get ahold of him and tell him how could he be parting out a car he hasnt paid for. he replys "what car?, this car is mine, its in my possesion" then later tells me that he doenst even have the car with him in fremont and is somewhere in modesto. this is the last straw here and i tell him "if you dont return my car in one piece how i gave it to you im goin to the police and reporting it stolen" he hangs up on me. and i never hear from him again. this guy wont reply to any of my calls, texts or emails. hes clearly hiding. please help me find this jerk!

if you have any info on this guy or my car feel free to email me or call my personal number

[email protected]

916-541-4401 -mando

heres my thread on club4ag

Club4AG Forum Topics: **SELLER BEWARE** 85levin stole my car
combomando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
the second he gave me 300 bucks i would have told him to go fuck himself and drop my car immediately..
Old 05-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
exactly.

Why havent you called the cops?

give me that $500 and I will get you your car back.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
this guy is the biggest douche bag!! i hope he gets a heart attack taking a shit in a public bathroom... call the cops on this scum bag ASAP! and go to your small claims and start getting info about a lawsuit
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
90white240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
90white240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow... Never ever trust anyone.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #6
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I hope you didnt sign off the title to him, I hope you still have it, i wouldnt give that untill the last payment was given.

Now a days you cant trust anybody that you might think is good, I would only trust my closest friends and family.

I hope you get a hold of him and do us a favor and press charges, that way they get what they deserve.

Good luck buddy
Old 05-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
I hope you didnt sign off the title to him, I hope you still have it, i wouldnt give that untill the last payment was given.

Now a days you cant trust anybody that you might think is good, I would only trust my closest friends and family.

I hope you get a hold of him and do us a favor and press charges, that way they get what they deserve.

Good luck buddy
This is word.

Never hand over the title of the car until you got what you want out of the deal.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Have someone else call him to buy something.

Meet up with him.

Take care of business.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
People are shady... I don't even meet people at my house anymore.. Its too crazy now and days .. with all these cars getting stolen... It's not worth it.. 240s are getting stolen like hondas.
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
cops cannot legally do anything. he didn't technically steal you car.

street justice is your only option.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
He even looks like a cheesedick.

1 more cm and that thing above his eyes will be a full blown unibrow....
Old 05-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
ska
Leaky Injector

ska is an unknown quantity at this point
i've learned the hard way just like you did man, never trust anybody but your family and closest friends. Good luck and i hope you get your money or the car back. Is the title still in your possession?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Mondo. So sorry to hear this . Holler.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #14
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That's some fucking shady ass shit. I would get one of your buddies to buy a part and meet up with him and kick his ass, take the car he's driving and part his shit out. That's street justice!!!

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #15
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zspeedrft View Post
the second he gave me 300 bucks i would have told him to go fuck himself and drop my car immediately..
^^THIS! i dont know why in the world you would let that go...
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #16
4-20sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
4-20sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4-20sx
holy hell....yea the min he gave me 300 bucks only i would tell him f***k you take my car off that trailer.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
ska
Leaky Injector

ska is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo_S13 View Post
That's some fucking shady ass shit. I would get one of your buddies to buy a part and meet up with him and kick his ass, take the car he's driving and part his shit out. That's street justice!!!
street justice > court justice

it's just so much sweeter...
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #18
TheNextAzn

TheNextAzn is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn I just read the 4ag thread posting.. That guy sounds/types like a douche, lol. Good luck with working it out, I hope u get ur ride back, and u get to keep the 5 bills! Then u can sell to me, cash in hand no bs. Lol
Old 05-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #19
combomando

combomando is on a distinguished road
thanks for the replys guys.

I still have the pink i never ever gave it to him but im having trouble meeting up with this guy. he replys to my post on club4ag but not to me or hardly anyone else. i need more info on this guy!!! someone has to know some more dirt on him!!! anyone?
combomando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
He looks like Sloth from the goonies
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
desertKAdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
desertKAdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
if you still have the pink i suggest u call a cop and explain everything before he does. You know the guys name and the area he lives in, they'll be at his doorstep in no time. Charge him with theft, fraud, and public exposure because his head looks like a penis.lol. But seriously act now because u never know.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #22
SPECIALTURD
Zilvia Member

SPECIALTURD is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude you should sick burn this douche by putting his pic and info all over the net!!!
SPECIALTURD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #23
Tanuki
Zilvia Member

Tanuki is an unknown quantity at this point
In regards to his comment that because he has the car in his possession it is not stolen, and he does not know what you are talking about. If you have the title then it is clearly in your name and there is no pending transaction. If nothing else he has no evidence of ever paying you any money at all and it is still theft. If he was the clear owner of the vehicle, he would have a title.

Just call the cops and report it stolen. That is step one. Get a good paper trail because every day you wait, your credibility goes down the drain on something like this.

oh and hi, this is "holden"
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #24
s14tan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertKAdrifter View Post
if you still have the pink i suggest u call a cop and explain everything before he does. You know the guys name and the area he lives in, they'll be at his doorstep in no time. Charge him with theft, fraud, and public exposure because his head looks like a penis.lol. But seriously act now because u never know.
I'm in for this.

if that fails..

I'm in for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Have someone else call him to buy something.

Meet up with him.

Take care of business.

Hope it works in your favor bro.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #25
TPS240sxS13
Zilvia Member

TPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruinTPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruin
What s14tan said!!!!!!!!!
TPS240sxS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #26
blitz_86

blitz_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks bro gl getting the car back
blitz_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #27
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
any update to this? or did this fucker get a free pass to go douchebag it up again somewhere else?
Old 06-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #28
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
op, you're kinda retarded for giving him a car for only $300.
file charges against this guy asap.
don't wait.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #29
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

I live in Modesto, lets get your car back .Tell me where he hangs out . Ill put the word out . Good thing you posted his mug. Ive had my car stolen before.This douche bag needs to get set straight. If a man doesnt keep his word ? What is he? Seriously PM me .Set it up .... Hope this guy falls off a plane and lands on a mountain of dicks..
Old 06-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #30
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
i've seen that guy somewhere.if you want i can ask people who live in fremont about him.PM i'll dig something up im only 45mins from fremont if you're down for a deal, i can get your money back. i know a cop. =]
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote