Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #811
Naim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A green Zenki S14, that was hit badly on the side, going down Railroad in Pittsburg.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #812
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
black fastback with 80's style ribbed chrome trim along the sides

heading west on thornton, crossing 880 around 3pm
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:06 AM   #813
KA-Turbo?

KA-Turbo? is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Bastard View Post
5:00pm on thursday Feb 28th
black 13 coupe with red seats.
fallon road in livermore.
i was in my red fc
XD just found this....thats me. nice fc
KA-Turbo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #814
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
primered s14 with a red front end turning on to capitol from aborn at 7pm
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #815
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
silver kouki s14 with white kit, at the paint shop across from fastline

yesterday around 4
Old 04-06-2008, 12:47 AM   #816
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Maroon S13 coupe with a S13 front end on montague today
Old 04-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #817
gripster
Leaky Injector

gripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the roughgripster is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Silver or blueish silver S30 on some rewinds or wantabes (sp?), it had HIDs, looked lowered and had those mirrors on the fenders, license plate said "71 S30" on hwy 4.

Thats the cleanest S30 i have ever seem in person. I tried catching up to give a thumbs up but you didnt let me get close so i just went on my way.
I've seen this car before, years ago on 680 near Walnut Creek. I remember the license plate. Dude probably takes it out once in a while.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #818
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
spotted a blue s13 hatchback at millbrae ave. front bumper looks all rugged up can see an intercooler. driver looks like a middle eastern (correct me if im wrong) looks turbo too
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #819
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

in my dream last night, i got passed on the right shoulder by a silver s14 with ugly back stickers all over it. it was like an all over print hoodie. then i saw a black fastback at some smokeshop/liquor store place.

these were both in an imaginary city that was like a combination of SF and santa cruz.

lol
Old 04-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #820
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripster View Post
I've seen this car before, years ago on 680 near Walnut Creek. I remember the license plate. Dude probably takes it out once in a while.
Yea I saw it once at Great Mall near Dave n Busters. Paints flawless on that thing
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #821
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Black/primered S13 hatch parked near Safeway/24hr fitness today in Hayward. License plate: skdmrks

Dude how the hell did you fit Z brakes under S13 SE wheels?

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #822
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
red s13 hatch with gold wheels and a kit sitting in the capitol expressway east exit lane off 101 south yesterday around 330 pm. I was the one in the white hatch that slowed down in the west bound exit lane and then sped off all ricer on you.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #823
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

light grey primered fastback parked on blacow near thornton about 3:50 today
Old 04-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #824
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Red Zenki but front of it looked black? going west on 80 coming up on dixon i was goin east and just caught a glimpse
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #825
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
red fastback with n1 style exhaust.... threw early shifts so i couldnt hear if it was sr.... on ramp off of 98th st Oak,Ca going south this was on friday at aroun 5.30-6.... i was gettin off work
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #826
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
red fastback with n1 style exhaust.... threw early shifts so i couldnt hear if it was sr.... on ramp off of 98th st Oak,Ca going south this was on friday at aroun 5.30-6.... i was gettin off work
98th st. in oakland around 5:30- 6? What car were you in, it could of been me may be. Was it a burgandy red or red?
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #827
SilLady

SilLady is making a name for him/her selfSilLady is making a name for him/her self
1) red pigface hatch on stanton avenue. all stock.

2) white hatch on 880 on friday at about 5:30pm near milpitas.

CHUKI PARTY!
SilLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #828
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
parked in front of a s13 hatch with pignose today at pick n pull in oakland. my car was the s13 coupe
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #829
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
emerald green s14 zenki base w/black frontend and oem fogs in hayward off of industrial

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #830
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
emerald green s14 zenki base w/black frontend and oem fogs in hayward off of industrial
damn you always see 240's haha

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:19 AM   #831
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
damn you always see 240's haha
andrew and quoc always do! dude...i see 240s in my peripherals...one body panel is enough for me to spot one. lol. im getting a 240sx TAT.

jk

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #832
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Dear Scene Kid,

I saw you picking up your sibling out front of Bella Vista High School, today. You were in a black hatchback with dished, Panasport-esque wheels and a pignose front end. I only saw you because I was trying to make a right at the light, and you were blocking me from doing so, and I was annoyed by it. Your car looks clean, but I've never seen you around before... You were wearing black, presumably, because you had dark hair and snakebite piercings, among other things, I'm sure.

I just wanted to say hello, and request that the next time you pick up your sibling, would you mind parking further back to allow me past you and onto McKay? I had a rough day in college, and I'm not looking forward to going to work, so I'd really appreciate it...

Sincerely,
Sean

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #833
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
Dear Scene Kid,

I saw you picking up your sibling out front of Bella Vista High School, today. You were in a black hatchback with dished, Panasport-esque wheels and a pignose front end. I only saw you because I was trying to make a right at the light, and you were blocking me from doing so, and I was annoyed by it. Your car looks clean, but I've never seen you around before... You were wearing black, presumably, because you had dark hair and snakebite piercings, among other things, I'm sure.

I just wanted to say hello, and request that the next time you pick up your sibling, would you mind parking further back to allow me past you and onto McKay? I had a rough day in college, and I'm not looking forward to going to work, so I'd really appreciate it...

Sincerely,
Sean

ahahaah nice

i spotted a red hatchback with black rewinds on Leland in pittsburg.
projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #834
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
Dear Scene Kid,

Sincerely,
Sean
LOL Damn BV Kids.... Casa Roble FTW and to my main point saw a green s14 on hazel heading towards rocklin at about 3:00
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #835
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
shutup hs kids! go study a book or something i do mean you!^

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:15 PM   #836
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
98th st. in oakland around 5:30- 6? What car were you in, it could of been me may be. Was it a burgandy red or red?
it was burgandy... haha prolly was you... i was in my folk's Toyota Sienna Gold one i was one car behind you

spotted a primered black fastback with dual n1 style exhaust... skirts, wheels, stock wing?.... gettin off lewelling going south on 880.... this was around 5:45-6pm today.... i see hella 240's all the damn time... but i'd rather spot 86's... haha seen one on friday same time i seen the burgandy 240sx....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #837
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

white fastback at oil changers on thornton
Old 04-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #838
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
LOL Damn BV Kids.... Casa Roble FTW and to my main point saw a green s14 on hazel heading towards rocklin at about 3:00
Casa is fine, if you're into humping goats, or some such thing. If that's the case, sweet deal, but it's just not my thing. I'll stick by my old HS, I actually had fun going to a school that wasn't permeated with the smell of horse dung lingering about!

Sideways, where do you live? I'm right down the street from BV, we should meet up sometime.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #839
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
A champagne gold coupe with Fn10rc's in Concord at about 8:40. I was talking to you at the light.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #840
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
I took my SATs at Bella Vista my junior year in high school, pretty ghetto haha, Went to Roseville High myself
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote